Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Photos Of Nigerians Rocking My Oga At The Top T-shirts - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photos Of Nigerians Rocking My Oga At The Top T-shirts (5503 Views)

My Oga At The Top Now Internationally Recognised / Another Video/audio Of My Oga At The Top. / 7 Up Using My Oga At The Top For Their Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Nigerians Rocking My Oga At The Top T-shirts by trendystuf(f): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
Biko/please save this man from commiting suicide o! Lol!

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/photos-of-nigerians-rocking-my-oga-at.html

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Rocking My Oga At The Top T-shirts by wealthyprince(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2013
Na wa for naija o...many government officials had done worse than this man even the wife of my oga at aso rock self do watin pass this one she once said 'my fellow widow' even when oga is alive no body talk or do T shirt. Why dem come dey crucify dis man nah. Abeg make we temper justice with mercy o and save the man o
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Rocking My Oga At The Top T-shirts by wealthyprince(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2013
Na for naija o...many government officials done do worse than this man even the wife of my oga at aso rock self do watin pass this one she once said 'my fellow widow' even when oga is alive no body talk or do T shirt. Why dem come dey crucify dis man nah. Abeg make we temper justice with mercy o and save the man o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Rocking My Oga At The Top T-shirts by ijebabe: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2013
When will the v-neck and one-shoulder top come out? tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! / Vegetable Seller (iya Alata) Donated Over 50 Million Naira To Charity / Woman Who Had Ribs Removed To Look Like Jessica Rabbit Needs Corset To Stay Aliv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.