Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian (19254 Views)

Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids / Exclusive Images!see What Serena Williams Did To Kim K To Confirm She's Pregnant / What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by AdonisUgeeseus(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2013
bluesaint:

I'm not here to measure wealth, u can take your case to the forbes. But if u actually know what the human mind is capable of achieving, then you will understand that in whichever class you find yourself, its all a product of your to remain there. Rich or poor. The wealthy ones we read of today, most of which were not born rich, worked their way up the ladder. But I see that U and I are obviously not operating on thesame level of IQ and believe. That's cool.
Ibon commando,Gba gan to supreme:*its all a prodout of your to remain there*. Em.....wot's ur point;*believe*,considering d context it should be the noun form BELIEF dat would be appropriate.

1 Like

Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by mrofficial2(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2013
See the amount of hidden comments. SMH
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by Orikinla(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2013
[size=28pt]Having Kim Kardashian on his show is the best thing that has ever happened to Darey Art-Alade since he was born.[/size] grin
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by vivianc(f): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
If axx is what he paid Kim for then he dey mumu. I am sure there areb far more talented and bootyilicious Nigerian chicks he could pay for and gotten more for his money.

Why do you think she can't keep a man long enough and she is very submissive ho.

What other talent she dey besides ashewo?

You know I respect u a lot and all but.... Ur above statement is not only silly but uncalled for. As a broadly enlightened fellow I expected better from u.

#justsaying#

1 Like

Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by nedu2000(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:
See the amount of hidden comments. SMH
obviously due 2 insultive and tribalistic comments,really unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by bluesaint(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2013
Adonis Ugeeseus: I can actually understand u if u put things dat way,not lyk dat oaf bluesaint or more appropriately Blue Monkey!

Lol. Nothing person bro, just opinion polls. No need cursing. Cos I'm smiling at your frustration here. Meanwhile, kim k became "controversial" after that sex tape, cos she was already popular before then. *winks*
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by jljunayd1: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2013
Am still surprised u guys believed dis,remember its not 500 naira..
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by bluesaint(m): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
Adonis Ugeeseus: Ibon commando,Gba gan to supreme:*its all a prodout of your to remain there*. Em.....wot's ur point;*believe*,considering d context it should be the noun form BELIEF dat would be appropriate.

Lol. Typo pls. Suppose to be "...product of choice". You no tell me say you be English teacher. Thanks tho. I'll do better in pidgin and ibo langua. Proudly Nigerian! Lmao.
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by Godogwu: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
Olodostein:

Hahaha, See this first class joker. When they ought to be reforming the justice system and using our revenues to honestly do their work by putting the right Infrastructure/security apparatus in place for investors. They go on a spending spree to attract what? Get your facts straight fella... There is an ongoing campaign to use trash entertainers to control the minds of the docile Naija youth( dem politicians must be smart (sociologists).

Why are musicians like Idris, fela and so on not celebrated by the government ,despite the fact that Fela put Nigeria on the with his creativity in music ?

Case ofn blind man leading blind man.

Darey error big time....him no know say him get class pass kim kardiashianiannian

Darey is an entertainer and a businessman, i cannot be bothered how he spends his money. If he decides to fly in Beyonce, Paris Hilton or whoever and pays $2m, its really not my buisness. You can keep whining about rubbish no one cares about, fact is he has made huge bucks from the concert he organised and you are well......

Finally, i don't expect everyone to agree with me or the other guy.. So yea, i understand you
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by Godogwu: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
bluesaint:

I'm not here to measure wealth, u can take your case to the forbes. But if u actually know what the human mind is capable of achieving, then you will understand that in whichever class you find yourself, its all a product of your to remain there. Rich or poor. The wealthy ones we read of today, most of which were not born rich, worked their way up the ladder. But I see that U and I are obviously not operating on thesame level of IQ and believe. That's cool.

OUCH !
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by Godogwu: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
Adonis Ugeeseus: There's sometin u two ITK's are 4getting which I'll kindly remind *clears his throat*:KIM IS POPULAR FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!! Damn,a lady who became popular cos of a leaked sex tape is who is being paid 2 increase popularity ratings 4 a show?! SMH and u're feeding me crap about PR nonsense,mtcheeeeew!

Please make a compromising video and get popular.....Nitwit

Some of you really need to keep calm, its not her fault you're useless....
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by sammynaijaguy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
If axx is what he paid Kim for then he dey mumu. I am sure there areb far more talented and bootyilicious Nigerian chicks he could pay for and gotten more for his money.

Why do you think she can't keep a man long enough and she is very submissive ho.

What other talent she dey besides ashewo?
the last time i checked you were movin out cos you dont want to cook and wanted to give your punny to boko i assume it makes you a hoe too #no offence intended# grin
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by manny4life(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]It's been taken care of.[/size]

Taken care of? undecided

I missed out on the argument... Mbanu, can u unhide it let me see what went down. grin grin grin

Nne oma, how u doing today?
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
the last time i checked you were movin out cos you dont want to cook and wanted to give your punny to boko i assume it makes you a hoe too #no offence intended# grin

Lmao at me wanting to Bleep boko!

I dey laff in Edo. Correction boo boo...moving out cos he wants to fight for blanket and complain about cereal x!!!
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by MrsChima(f): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

You know I respect u a lot and all but.... Ur above statement is not only silly but uncalled for. As a broadly enlightened fellow I expected better from u.

#justsaying#

Awwwww. You mad about the ho part or saying he could have found better talent and azz in Nigeria?

My opinion about Kim won't change but I am sorry yoi don't agree suga.
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by researchjunkie: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
Haters everywhere. The gal is making her money, like it or not. She didn't force anybody to pay her.
If Darey paid that amount, I guess he was looking at the business side of it and I'm sure he made more than he invested. Guess who bought tickets to the show? Nigerians who claim to hate her tongue
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by yomanovic: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
obi2012: so she only has one account? ode..

i wonder o.
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by vivianc(f): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Awwwww. You mad about the ho part or saying he could have found better talent and azz in Nigeria?

My opinion about Kim won't change but I am sorry yoi don't agree suga.

U should have ur opinion, you have every goddamn right to it. But coming on here to voice it is mis-leading for those who don't know better. This is how rumour starts. You have said it, another person who doesn't even know a jack about her would come and say it, and that's supposed to authenticate it?

That's the difference between an enlightened person, and a market person. Knowing that our opinion is not just our opinion, it also forms other peoples' opinion. I expected u to know this, to know better.
Come to think of it, calling ur fellow woman a LovePeddler? It doesn't make u a better woman than her.

And I said all this in love........ kiss kiss
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by MrsChima(f): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

U should have ur opinion, you have every goddamn right to it. But coming on here to voice it is mis-leading for those who don't know better. This is how rumour starts. You have said it, another person who doesn't even know a jack about her would come and say it, and that's supposed to authenticate it?

That's the difference between an enlightened person, and a market person. Knowing that our opinion is not just our opinion, it also forms other peoples' opinion. I expected u to know this, to know better.
Come to think of it, calling ur fellow woman a LovePeddler? It doesn't make it a better woman than her.

And I said all this in love........ kiss kiss

Sure you did and no I don't think I am better thsn her but she is a ho.

Muuuah.
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
shymexx:

Do you know what experian.com is??

Well, her experian.com credit report was hacked - and everyone who lives in the West should know how it works...

All your bank accounts, mortgage accounts etc. would be on your credit profile if you live in the west..

And her account has only $20,000 except she has other accounts in other names somewhere... undecided

Stop spreading knowledge that you obviously lack. Credit reporting agencies in the US only report on credit(meaning things you bought on credit and will pay back i.e credit cards,mortgage,car loans, personal loans etc). If you have five million dollars cash in your bank account but bought something of $10,000 dollars somewhere with a credit card,they will only report the $10,000.They have no access to peoples' bank account information. If you do not know of something,use google. Those of us who live in the US and check our credit reports monthly are telling you how it works and you are here disputing. You wan turn to another ogaatthetop.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by vivianc(f): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Sure you did and no I don't think I am better thsn her but she is a ho.

Muuuah.

If that makes u sleep at night.
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by MrsChima(f): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

If that makes u sleep at night.

It does. Verrrry comfty.

1 Like

Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by greenbiz(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Darey is very honest...cos ow will a guy who is not even worth $100,000 pay kimmy pregnashian 500
Hahahaha!
People stop hyping darey unnecessarily.
He culdnt afford to pay her that amount of money but I hav to let y'all know u cant bring Kim kardashian to Nigeria wtout paying a couple of thousand dollars tho...Fact is Darey didnt pay that money but som political Mugus who had a crush on the impregnated Kim did.

The Ever gorgeous Fatima Ibrahim whose beauty is out of this world, beautiful shape + she's not pregnant wuld hav done the work better than Kim with just $5000 (almost N800,000 only) cool
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by mrpruzy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
I dnt really knw y the rich are nonentities oo, he paid kim $500,000 to do wot for him naw, is he trying to brag instead he should hv done a promo with the money so dat peoplre lyk we here will participate nd we wpuld h won te money, is dat not so?
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by MrsChima(f): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
greenbiz: Hahahaha!
People stop hyping darey unnecessarily.
He culdnt afford to pay her that amount of money but I hav to let y'all know u cant bring Kim kardashian to Nigeria wtout paying a couple of thousand dollars tho...Fact is Darey didnt pay that money but som political Mugus who had a crush on the impregnated Kim did.

The Ever gorgeous Fatima Ibrahim whose beauty is out of this world, beautiful shape + she's not pregnant wuld hav done the work better than Kim with just $5000 (almost N800,000 only) cool

I agree.
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by tspun(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
Playin rick rose ft ace hood. Title cash flows N I dnt give a Bleep about darry kim. Who cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos / 'I Was Dead Scared To Have A Child At 28' - 9ice / The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.