Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian (19234 Views)

Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids / Exclusive Images!see What Serena Williams Did To Kim K To Confirm She's Pregnant / What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by a1solution: 4:41am On Mar 18, 2013
catch fun when you are young.
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by Godogwu: 4:43am On Mar 18, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Darey is very honest...cos ow will a guy who is not even worth $100,000 pay kimmy pregnashian 500

And you know darey's worth somehow because your his accountant?

Frankly I don't believe kim can come to naij for a show if she's not expecting good money, like common this girl bought a $300,000 for kanye....Nigerians needs to chill...there's money in Nigeria, people need to understand that there'll always be wealthy and poor people, no matter the location or whatever.
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by Godogwu: 5:08am On Mar 18, 2013
bluesaint:

Thanks bro, educate some of these block heads on NL. If Darey can single handedly pay and fly a high profile celeb such as Kim K down to Nigeria Amidst all the security ish facing the nation, then Edem Duke should have been there to shake hands and show her around. That gesture alone will make alota American Celebs to wana come spend money n chill in naija, thus giving our tourism sector a high. And If Darey paid her $500,000, what's our business? Is it your money? Don't you think he must have gained even more? That is pure show business! Some of you here are so nosey and foolish! You always make excuses for people's failure such as poverty...go tell that to the government and not Darey! Maybe U want him to sink his money into charity, well, he is not Bill Gate.
People will always remain poor, yes! And this is because they chose to be poor! About Akpabio, and 2face...truth is, envy and hate are for people who are lazy! The rich will always get richer, and as for the poor, the choice is theirs. Those that have made money have the right to spend it the way they choose, and they wouldn't need anyone's directives to do so!
Mtcheeeewwwww....all these rubbish talks dey pain me.

Soo on point!!

1 Like

Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by Godogwu: 5:11am On Mar 18, 2013
Vancouverplus:

See pride... See wise man.. See poor man talking . Acting like a rich man. "[s]people will always remain poor, yes! And this is because they chose to be poor[/s]" I'm 100% sure that I'm richer than u. Also, I live in one of the best country in the world. I will never say those stupid words about the poor. Learn bro.

seen...
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 18, 2013
[size=13pt]Enough. Back on topic please. Thank you.[/size]
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 18, 2013
ENJOYED WHAT WHILE IT LASTED?
ENJOYED BEING TAGGED THE BIGGEST !DI0T ?
HOW DID IT MAKE HIM MORE POPULAR WHEN EVEN THE FOREIGN ARTICLES DIDNT RECOGNIZE HIM
MEEEN THIS GUY NEEDS BRAIN TRANSPLANT

2 Likes

Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by ektbear: 5:41am On Mar 18, 2013
this is r3tarded.

I also deny having a party with two supermodels last night.

In fact my own denial has more plausibility than his.

Or is $500k beans? grin
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by volcanoash(f): 5:45am On Mar 18, 2013
Guy, What's the basis for your argument? If Kim does not have any talent, Is 2face in that category too?

nedu2000: Darey fall my hand o,what was she actually paid 2 do?she cant act,sing,model,play football neither is she a nobel price winner....nigerians dey spend money anyhow,even in the mist or hunger & despair,that's how Akpabio gave out 2 SUVs to a man that already has money
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by Oshiite: 6:05am On Mar 18, 2013
vivalavida: Ma oga @ da top said her coming is good for our economy
repulsive and dry joke

1 Like

Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by markus1133: 6:06am On Mar 18, 2013
crazy
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by teskyg: 6:22am On Mar 18, 2013
Jangaba boy(Fashola) paid na.
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 18, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Enough. Back on topic please. Thank you.[/size]
Thank You madam for hiding those sh.it in our argument.Too much ignorance and barbarism on display.Please MOD i will like you to hide every of my post on this topic including the ones i was quoted cause its a shame i joined in such an uneducated argument.Thank you for your cooperation
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by jaybee3(m): 6:30am On Mar 18, 2013
Food for thought, why would credit reference agencies be interested in credit history of savings accounts that have no credit history whatsoever.

They are only interested in accounts that can technically be defaulted

1 Like

Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by nairaman66(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2013
Un-darey-ted=Overrated!
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 18, 2013
chingyjant: Thank You madam for hiding those sh.it in our argument.Too much ignorance and barbarism on display.Please MOD i will like you to hide every of my post on this topic including the ones i was quoted cause its a shame i joined in such an uneducated argument.Thank you for your cooperation

[size=13pt]It's been taken care of.[/size]
Re: Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 18, 2013
bluesaint:

Thanks bro, educate some of these block heads on NL. If Darey can single handedly pay and fly a high profile celeb such as Kim K down to Nigeria Amidst all the security ish facing the nation, then Edem Duke should have been there to shake hands and show her around. That gesture alone will make alota American Celebs to wana come spend money n chill in naija, thus giving our tourism sector a high. And If Darey paid her $500,000, what's our business? Is it your money? Don't you think he must have gained even more? That is pure show business! Some of you here are so nosey and foolish! You always make excuses for people's failure such as poverty...go tell that to the government and not Darey! Maybe U want him to sink his money into charity, well, he is not Bill Gate.
People will always remain poor, yes! And this is because they chose to be poor! About Akpabio, and 2face...truth is, envy and hate are for people who are lazy! The rich will always get richer, and as for the poor, the choice is theirs. Those that have made money have the right to spend it the way they choose, and they wouldn't need anyone's directives to do so!
Mtcheeeewwwww....all these rubbish talks dey pain me.

Hahaha, See this first class joker. When they ought to be reforming the justice system and using our revenues to honestly do their work by putting the right Infrastructure/security apparatus in place for investors. They go on a spending spree to attract what? Get your facts straight fella... There is an ongoing campaign to use trash entertainers to control the minds of the docile Naija youth( dem politicians must be smart (sociologists).

Why are musicians like Idris, fela and so on not celebrated by the government ,despite the fact that Fela put Nigeria on the with his creativity in music ?

Godogwu:

Soo on point!!

Case ofn blind man leading blind man.

Darey error big time....him no know say him get class pass kim kardiashianiannian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree In Abuja / Julius Agwu, His Wife, Daughter And Son Step Out In Style / Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.