Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Best 5 Remixes | My OGA At The TOP Compilation Feat. Jahborne, Skales, Sarz, Dj - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best 5 Remixes | My OGA At The TOP Compilation Feat. Jahborne, Skales, Sarz, Dj (941 Views)

Cover Versions And Remixes Of Classic Nigerian Songs. / Video: Skales & Sarz - My OGA At The TOP [freestyle] [download] / Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best 5 Remixes | My OGA At The TOP Compilation Feat. Jahborne, Skales, Sarz, Dj by pckid: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
The Chief PR Officer of The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Obafaiye Shem move from obscurity to continental spotlight that he never planned for, an exposure that even the NSCDC can’t afford if it were to desire it. He makes a fool of himself in the live interview at Channels TV studios on Tuesday. He didn’t know the organization’s website address and would rather make a fool of himself, refusing to admit his embarrassing ignorance – ’tis not a mistake.

We bring you five totally hilarious, creative sample and remix. Enjoy!

Источник: http://amehdaily.com/2013/03/15/best-remixes-my-oga-at-the-top-compilation-feat-jahborne-skales-sarz-dj-kaywise-dj-ziggy-others/

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Releases Alingo Remix Ft. Timzy / New Music :Wizkid - Juru / Download Timaya - Amayanabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.