Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,339 members, 7,857,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

2 Students Killed In Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Students Killed In Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta. (691 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Students Killed In Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta. by Thevenine(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
SAD BREAKING NEWS:- 2 Students Killed In Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta. It’s a sad day around the environs of the Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Two students were reportedly killed as a driver of a black pathfinder swerved off the newly refurbished university road and killed the students on the pathway. The driver was competing for ‘right to the road’ with an Okada and left the road to hit the students. Both students are said to be in 100Level. The driver of the car is currently at large. Students are gathering en- masse to protest the incident. The car involved, pictured above was burnt by protesting students. It should be reported that another death occurred on the same road yesterday. May their soul RIP… http://gistreel.com/2013/03/15/sad-breaking-news-2-students-killed-in-federal-university-of-agriculture-abeokuta/

Re: 2 Students Killed In Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta. by Afam4eva(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
[size=14pt]This is the reason why i walk as if someone is chasing me. I always look front, back, left and right to be sure that there's no impending danger. I hate it when a trailer just swerves and kills people without giving them the opportunity to defend themselves.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

P0rnógraphy Case: Covenant University Was Right To Expel Student – Court / Neco Scraping Receives Knocks / 2012 Jamb Admission Status Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.