Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

FINALLY: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FINALLY: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed (961 Views)

LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINALLY: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed by Truckpusher(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
After days of speculation, the mysterious “Oga At The Top” whom Lagos State NSCDC Commandant, Obafaiye Shem continually referred to during his interview with Channels TV, has finally been revealed to the public. And the identity of the Oga, has come as a shock to Nigerians.

Sources close to the Commandant tell us the Oga At the Top he kept referring to, was in fact NOT the NSCDC commandant general, Ade Abolurin. Neither was it the President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan. His “real Oga At The Top”, and this may shock everyone, is none other than HER EXCELLENCY, DR. PATIENCE FAKA JONATHAN.

Our sources disclosed that only Patience Jonathan knows the website of the nscdc, and she had previously warned all involved not to add “dot com” without permission. This is because the website changes daily, (wahtever comes to her head at any given time IS the website for that time in question, and it ranges from nscdc.gov, nscdc.org. nscdc.co.uk, nscdc.gej, nscdc.payshay.net) making Web Developers to be on the alert 24/7 for any changes.

This is why Mr. Obafaiye uttered the now famous words “I dont want to give you one now and MY OGA AT THE TOP WILL SAY ITS ANOTHER ONE” In a statement released by the Commandant General of the NSCDC, Mr. Ade Abulorin yesterday, he said “Yes, I am not the Oga at the top, seeing as I do not know the website. I am the oga midway to the top. Shem was right.” That is all

SOURCE:Ndi Igbo
Re: FINALLY: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed by oluwadare26(m): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
Eya, i now c no be him fault...wetin concern Madam Faka with NSCDC? Well, my Oga at the top will be able to answer dat question when i get to Office 2mrw....
Re: FINALLY: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed by ojayz45: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
I hope this is not true,if it is though, we all should be ashamed for making so much fun about this Oga at the top issue.
Re: FINALLY: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
Many Nigerians can make grammatical blunder.
Re: FINALLY: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
Oga midway to the top ... bwahahaha
Re: FINALLY: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
@ Op! The class of this thread ΑϞ∂ your name have no difference.
Re: FINALLY: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed by Truckpusher(m): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
emmysenior: @ Op! The class of this thread ΑϞ∂ your name have no difference.
And you actually commented to showcase your own class too tongue

1 Like

Re: FINALLY: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed by TableLeg(m): 12:14am On Mar 16, 2013
SMH!

(1) (Reply)

Is Pres. Jonathan The Most Abused President In The World? / Who Voted For Amaechi And Why Did 19 Governors Endorse Jang For Inaugration. / Life In Kaduna State Is Beautiful... Am Enjoying It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.