Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) (8422 Views)

Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity / 9 Most Influential Nigerian Politicians In 2015 - Takemetonaija.com / The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) According To CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nigerianschools: 12:14am On Mar 16, 2013
I was browsing through the internet some time ago and I saw this great article on listverse ‘Top 10 Most Evil Men’. And so I thought to myself, why not do a nigerian version. Only call them dangerous and not evil.
So here it is; a list of some of the most dangerous Nigerian men.
Dangerous because their actions either changed the state of the nation to a large extent,
Or their actions led to a multiplier effect; that is, set the pace for other actions to take place,
Or they were not what a large percentage of the population thought them to be. After all they say a deceitful man is equally a dangerous man
1. Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh
2. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu
3. Chief Obafemi Awolowo
4. General C. Odumegwu Ojukwu
5. General Ibrahim Babangida
6. Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola
7. General Sani Abacha
8. Olusegun Obasanjo
9. Dr. Goodluck Jonathan

For info on why the people mentioned above are the the most dangerous nigerian men visit the link below
http://nigerianschoolsonline.com.ng/index.php/blog/society-lifestyle/320-9-most-dangerous-nigerians-dead-or-alive
Dont forget to let me what you think.
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by tpia5: 12:16am On Mar 16, 2013
are you supposed to be nigerian, @ op.
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nigerianschools: 12:20am On Mar 16, 2013
Amma proud one
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Samxiulee: 1:30am On Mar 16, 2013
You are a proud one?and abacha is no 7 on your list?chief obafemi awolowo and abiola were the best presidents Nigeria never had.

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by naijaking1: 1:34am On Mar 16, 2013
You're missing one important name: Gen. Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by tpia5: 1:59am On Mar 16, 2013
Nigerianschools: Amma proud one

i doubt it.
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 16, 2013
Smh angry
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Coldfaya(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2013
Well I wanted to ask y u didn't include d likes of sergeant Rogers, al-mustapha, Man of d ppl Anini d great n shins Rambo e.t.c. Buh I guess u narrowed it down to past presidents(except for Nzeogwu n Chief eboh) n not foot soldiers or d men who were really in action.
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2013
Op...you are playing smart ko? You want traffic to your site ba?

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by emmalexabl(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2013
AWOLOWO should top that list ( he was the most deceitful and wicked man 9ja has ever known). . .
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by MrGlobe(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2013
Sam xiu lee: You are a proud one?and abacha is no 7 on your list?chief obafemi awolowo and abiola were the best presidents Nigeria never had.
^
cheesy cheesy cheesy
what is this nigger smoking?
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by MrGlobe(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2013
emmalexabl: AWOLOWO should top that list ( he was the most deceitful and wicked man 9ja has ever known). . .
He also was an ex convict, pardoned by ojukwu but went on to commit suicide. what a despicable character.
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2013
Nigerianschools: I was browsing through the internet some time ago and I saw this great article on listverse ‘Top 10 Most Evil Men’. And so I thought to myself, why not do a nigerian version. Only call them dangerous and not evil.
Dangerous because their actions either changed the state of the nation to a large extent,
Or their actions led to a multiplier effect; that is, set the pace for other actions to take place,
Or they were not what a large percentage of the population thought them to be. After all they say a deceitful man is equally a dangerous man
3. Chief Obafemi Awolowo
7. General Sani Abacha
8. Olusegun Obasanjo
9. Dr. Goodluck Jonathan

For info on why the people mentioned above are the the most dangerous nigerian men visit the link below
http://nigerianschoolsonline.com.ng/index.php/blog/society-lifestyle/320-9-most-dangerous-nigerians-dead-or-alive

@ops, do u mean most dangerous politician. Here are my additions:
usman dan fodio
ahmadu bello
el-kanemi
al-mustapha
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2013
Nigerianschools: I was browsing through the internet some time ago and I saw this great article on listverse ‘Top 10 Most Evil Men’. And so I thought to myself, why not do a nigerian version. Only call them dangerous and not evil.
3. Chief Obafemi Awolowo
7. General Sani Abacha
8. Olusegun Obasanjo
9. Dr. Goodluck Jonathan

Number #1 should be Nnamdi Azikiwe, his greed brought about the Nigerian union, led to the first putsch, and ultimately to the rubbish that Nigeria has become today.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by dayokanu(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2013
Where is Emmanuel Ifeajuna?

The top 5 should be Ojuku
Azikwe
Ifeajuna
Nwobosi
Nzeogwu
Onwuatuegwu

3 Likes

Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by dridowu: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2013
Smh cos tribal war will soon start
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Tolexander: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2013
Mr. Globe:

He also was an ex convict, pardoned by ojukwu but went on to commit suicide. what a despicable character.
can you provide a document to back up your claim where Ojukwu pardoned Awolowo cos you are known here with your romance with falsehood and ignorance!
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by MajorJ(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2013
dayokanu: Where is Emmanuel Ifeajuna?

Azikwe
Ifeajuna
Nwobosi
Nzeogwu
Onwuatuegwu
stupid tribalist
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Omen100(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2013
Useless thread, useless poster & useless commentators. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by ecosanders: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2013

Azikwe
Ifeajuna
Nwobosi
Nzeogwu
Onwuatuegwu
Correct! Ur top 5 mak sense die Meanwhle Igbo na una start am o, me i dey on top Olumo rock dey watch.

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Sirniyeh(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2013
Will this upsurge revelation reverse fuel price to N45 per litre or make a bag of rice sell for N2500? This piece is not relevant at this moment. Give us profound analysis on how to bloodly sacrifice those cabals for a new nigeria. Shikena!
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by lacasa: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2013

Azikwe
Ifeajuna
Nwobosi
Nzeogwu
Onwuatuegwu

grin LWKM
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Mynd44: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2013
No Danjuma and no Gusau

Nonsense list
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by emmalexabl(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2013
Tolexander: can you provide a document to back up your claim where Ojukwu pardoned Awolowo cos you are known here with your romance with falsehood and ignorance!
Seriously... Are u a LEARNER ? So why not ask for documents to prove he was committed severally to PRISONS for FRAUD or better still.,the documentary on AWO's SUICIDE..(but wait ! May be you 've already confirmed those) cheesy
Tolexander: can you provide a document to back up your claim where Ojukwu pardoned Awolowo cos you are known here with your romance with falsehood and ignorance!
Seriously... Are u a LEARNER ? So why not ask for documents to prove he was committed severally to PRISONS for FRAUD or better still.,the documentary on AWO's SUICIDE..(but wait ! May be you 've already confirmed those)

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2013
THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IS OBAFAIYE SHEM.
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nigerianschools: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2013
naijaking1: You're missing one important name: Gen. Buhari.
Buhari Only tried to sanitize the country but he did it in an unlawful manner
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nigerianschools: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2013
Mr. Globe:

D list is only arranged according to the time they became popular in nigeria and not how dangerous dey are
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nigerianschools: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2013
Cold faya: Well I wanted to ask y u didn't include d likes of sergeant Rogers, al-mustapha, Man of d ppl Anini d great n shins Rambo e.t.c. Buh I guess u narrowed it down to past presidents(except for Nzeogwu n Chief eboh) n not foot soldiers or d men who were really in action.
Its best you talk about the 'oga at the top' instead of the 'boy boy'
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nigerianschools: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2013
Sam xiu lee: You are a proud one?and abacha is no 7 on your list?chief obafemi awolowo and abiola were the best presidents Nigeria never had.
D list is only arranged according to the time they became popular in nigeria and not how dangerous dey are
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nigerianschools: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2013
First of all Awo was never a president and he defrauded the Ibos after the civil war so ow does dat make him best. As for Abiola, you probably should go to Fela's grave to ask abt him if you were not yet born during shagari's regime. Abiola is as Corrupt as IBB and Abacha. It was because of his generosity that people loved him
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by MrGlobe(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2013
emmalexabl:
Seriously... Are u a LEARNER ? So why not ask for documents to prove he was committed severally to PRISONS for FRAUD or better still.,the documentary on AWO's SUICIDE..(but wait ! May be you 've already confirmed those) cheesy
Seriously... Are u a LEARNER ? So why not ask for documents to prove he was committed severally to PRISONS for FRAUD or better still.,the documentary on AWO's SUICIDE..(but wait ! May be you 've already confirmed those)
Don't mind that drunk man who mistakes here for a beer parlor. He will soon ask of the invoice of the rat poison awo used in comiting suicide cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by bodejohn(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2013
Make I ask #MyOgaAtTheTop, I will be right back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Production Ranking Of States / Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office / Breaking News: ICPC Seals Shehu Dikko’s Residence Over NFF Corruption Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.