Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) (8452 Views)

Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity / 9 Most Influential Nigerian Politicians In 2015 - Takemetonaija.com / The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) According To CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nigerianschools: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Don't mind that drunk man who mistakes here for a beer parlor. He will soon ask of the invoice of the rat poison awo used in comiting suicide cheesy
LWKMD
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by emmalexabl(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Don't mind that drunk man who mistakes here for a beer parlor. He will soon ask of the invoice of the rat poison awo used in comiting suicide cheesy
LWKMD....Invoice ke !! Dude u own bad o o o. grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Tolexander: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
emmalexabl:
Seriously... Are u a LEARNER ? So why not ask for documents to prove he was committed severally to PRISONS for FRAUD or better still.,the documentary on AWO's SUICIDE..(but wait ! May be you 've already confirmed those) cheesy
Seriously... Are u a LEARNER ? So why not ask for documents to prove he was committed severally to PRISONS for FRAUD or better still.,the documentary on AWO's SUICIDE..(but wait ! May be you 've already confirmed those)
why do you have to make the same statement twice!
Yeah! Am a learner, trying to learn and understand what cells your cerebral tissues are made up of which seems to be of lower application than that of a keratinous tissues.

By their ways, they shall be made manifested.
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Tolexander: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
Mr. Globe:

continue living with your record of best ignoramus here.

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by tomakint: 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
dayokanu: Where is Emmanuel Ifeajuna?

The top 5 should be Ojuku
Azikwe
Ifeajuna
Nwobosi
Nzeogwu
Onwuatuegwu
Captain Nwobosi, the bold and strong one....... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by tomakint: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
Nigerianschools: I was browsing through the internet some time ago and I saw this great article on listverse ‘Top 10 Most Evil Men’. And so I thought to myself, why not do a nigerian version. Only call them dangerous and not evil.
So here it is; a list of some of the most dangerous Nigerian men.
Dangerous because their actions either changed the state of the nation to a large extent,
Or their actions led to a multiplier effect; that is, set the pace for other actions to take place,
Or they were not what a large percentage of the population thought them to be. After all they say a deceitful man is equally a dangerous man
1. Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh
2. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu
3. Chief Obafemi Awolowo
4. General C. Odumegwu Ojukwu
5. General Ibrahim Babangida
6. Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola
7. General Sani Abacha
8. Olusegun Obasanjo
9. Dr. Goodluck Jonathan

For info on why the people mentioned above are the the most dangerous nigerian men visit the link below
http://nigerianschoolsonline.com.ng/index.php/blog/society-lifestyle/320-9-most-dangerous-nigerians-dead-or-alive
Dont forget to let me what you think.

What is Jonathan's name doing on that list? and Sir Ahmadu Bello's name was missing, Nzeogwu name is not supposed to be on the list as well, here is one of the finest soldier in the history of this country his mission was plain and not biased, but his collaborators had a different agenda hence his revolutionary move was bungled I don't understand why Chief S.L Akintola's name was also missing, in fact he should be number 2 after Ahmadu Bello....what a way to go cool
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
Sam xiu lee: You are a proud one?and abacha is no 7 on your list?chief obafemi awolowo and abiola were the best presidents Nigeria never had.
Fell asleep in history class? None of them was a president of Nigeria.
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nigerianschools: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Very soon they would say Ojukwu was a President (WTF)
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by emmalexabl(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
Tolexander: why do you have to make the same statement twice!
Yeah! Am a learner, trying to learn and understand what cells your cerebral tissues are made up of which seems to be of lower application than that of a keratinous tissues.

By their ways, they shall be made manifested.
You BABOON., how did you get here? Have they left your cage open again...?
Open that your oyel mouth again and i will be back to send you back to ur cage.. cheesy
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Tolexander: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
emmalexabl:
You BABOON., how did you get here? Have they left your cage open again...?
Open that your oyel mouth again and i will be back to send you back to ur cage.. cheesy
may your tail catch fire. You macaque!
Typical zoological garden specimen.

1 Like

Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by try69: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
And they turned the silly thread into some tribal war..smh

Meanwhile, how will this ginger the akwa ibom people to protest akpabio's buying a car for tu-face from tax payers money?
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by tunjiajayi: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
Where is this suicide story on awolowo from?
Or some people just wish he did?
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by aljharem(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
tunjiajayi: Where is this suicide story on awolowo from?
Or some people just wish he did?

That's Igbos for you. make a story without any evidence apart from a biafran site.
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by Nigerianschools: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
alj harem:

That's Igbos for you. make a story without any evidence apart from a biafran site.
Guess Nigerians will neva change, dey were tribalistic pre-independence
Tribalistic post-independence
And presently on nairaland dey r still tribalistic
Wen r we goin to change and see dis country as one
or rapture go happen first?
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by adavetee(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
bodejohn: Make I ask #MyOgaAtTheTop, I will be right back
. Dry.
Re: 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) by T9ksy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
Nigerianschools:
Guess Nigerians will neva change, dey were tribalistic pre-independence
Tribalistic post-independence
And presently on nairaland dey r still tribalistic
Wen r we goin to change and see dis country as one
or rapture go happen first?

@ bolded, when the ibos stop peddlling spurious allegations about the yorubas

In all our near century existence as a nation, we have never perceived each other as ONE.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Highest GDP Rate (4.21%) From 2015-2019 Was Our Lowest (1999-2015) / Video: "i Did Not Betray Nigerians" Peter Esele Tuc President / FG, States, Lgas Share N741.8bn For Sept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.