Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? (4259 Views)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by SBabaJ(m): 1:47am On Mar 16, 2013
This Is Not In Any Way Tribalistic. After All., I Am A Yoruba Man Myself. However, A Friend Opined That When He Heard The First "Wait" in The 1:08mins Clip An Acquaintance Sent Him He Knew The Man Was Most Definitely Yoruba. I Agreed With Him Not Because Of The "Wait" But Because I Think A Yoruba Man Is More Likely To Play The "Loyalty Card" So Openly Than Any Other Tribe.
What Do You Think Of It, How True Is This?
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 16, 2013
Wait a minute, let me ask my oga at the top before i throw īŋ my comment...it wouldn't be nice for me to agree with you that he's a yoruba man and my oga at the top thinks otherwise.... Daz all

3 Likes

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by baby124: 2:20am On Mar 16, 2013
He's edo. Now laugh at your stu*pidity. grin

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by MajorJ(m): 2:21am On Mar 16, 2013
Oga at the top is a boss

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by seunfly: 4:37am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by SBabaJ(m): 6:26am On Mar 16, 2013
baby_123: He's edo. Now laugh at your stu*pidity. grin
Thanks For The Enlightenment, But How Sure Are You? Quoting Your Source Can Help Settle This At One Fell Swoop. Stupidity And I Are Two Extremes Of A Continuum.

2 Likes

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2013
You lots are here to open his ethnicity so another round of Tribal bashing can proceed?
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by SBabaJ(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2013
Baby_123
Waiting For Your Reply Earnestly(I Don't Like Being Wrong) So I Can Put Paid To The "MyOgaAtTheTop" Saga As Regards Ethnicity. I Told Acquaintances Here(Which Means I Told Undergrads) And They Seem Too Confused About The Whole thing. I Still Think (And I May Be Wrong) That The Yorubas Are More Wont To Play That Card.
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2013
He is a Nigerian....that is what matter.

Leave the mundane and trivial issue of his tribal affiliation out of this national embarrassment.

4 Likes

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by PointB: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2013
'My oga at top' seem to have a generous dose of the gene responsible for servitude (slavery) in him.

Where he comes from may or may not be responsible for his unabashed playing of loyal card. He's probably from agbero clan.

3 Likes

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by SBabaJ(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2013
ilugunboy: He is a Nigerian....that is what matter.

Leave the mundane and trivial issue of his tribal affiliation out of this national embarrassment.
Sire, Please Pardon My Inquisitiveness.
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by oluwadare26(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2013
Click the Like button if "My oga at the top" joke never tire u... I still dey feel am ooo
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Mcfemad(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2013
This Is Not In Any Way Tribalistic. After All., I Am A Yoruba Man Myself. However, A Friend Opined That When He Heard The First "Wait" in The 1:08mins Clip An Acquaintance Sent Him He Knew The Man Was Most Definitely Yoruba. I Agreed With Him Not Because Of The "Wait" But Because I Think A Yoruba Man Is More Likely To Play The "Loyalty Card" So Openly Than Any Other Tribe.
What Do You Think Of It, How True Is This?[/quote]

See question! but wait, let me ask my oga at the top. He knows better.
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by SBabaJ(m): 9:04am On Mar 16, 2013
Mcfemad: This Is Not In Any Way Tribalistic. After All., I Am A Yoruba Man Myself. However, A Friend Opined That When He Heard The First "Wait" in The 1:08mins Clip An Acquaintance Sent Him He Knew The Man Was Most Definitely Yoruba. I Agreed With Him Not Because Of The "Wait" But Because I Think A Yoruba Man Is More Likely To Play The "Loyalty Card" So Openly Than Any Other Tribe.
What Do You Think Of It, How True Is This?

See question! but wait, let me ask my oga at the top. He knows better.
Be Creative.....Someone Already Said That.
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Mcfemad(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2013
SBabaJ:
Be Creative.....Someone Already Said That.

Oh....Really ?
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Orpelin: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2013
Wait wait wait!!!
I can categorically tell U that he is not a Yoruba Man
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by free13: 9:23am On Mar 16, 2013
So he is Yoruba. lipsrsealed
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by SBabaJ(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2013
Orpelin: Wait wait wait!!!
I can categorically tell U that he is not a Yoruba Man
Orpelin....I Remember You from The NYSC 2012 Batch C House....How Sure Are You?
And Yes, How Have You Been?
Were You Successful With Your Redeployment?
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by SBabaJ(m): 9:42am On Mar 16, 2013
free13: So he is Yoruba. lipsrsealed
L
Please Pardon My Zeal. We Are Not So Sure At The Moment. I Thought He Was, But Baby_123 Raised A Respected Contrary Opinion...Waiting On The Aforementioned To Clarify Issues....

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Desola(f): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2013
SBabaJ: L
Please Pardon My Zeal. We Are Not So Sure At The Moment. I Thought He Was, But Baby_123 Raised A Respected Contrary Opinion...Waiting On The Aforementioned To Clarify Issues....

another "i'm a Yoruba" dickie head.

Are you also known by the username "tomakint" by any chance?
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by SBabaJ(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2013
Desola:

another "i'm a Yoruba" dickie head.

Are you also known by the username "tomakint" by any chance?

Your Mom(Or Aunty Or Grannie Or Father) Would Be Disappointed You're So Mannerless.
I'm Not "Tomakint".

2 Likes

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2013
he is not a yoruba. The name alone clears that
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Desola(f): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2013
SBabaJ:
Your Mom(Or Aunty Or Grannie Or Father) Would Be Disappointed You're So Mannerless.
I'm Not "Tomakint".

Nope, I think its the other way round. I think your parents wake up; see your face and curse the day they laid eyes on each other. Had they simply walked on, they would have saved themselves the anguish of producing a total waste of space such as yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by daywatcher: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2013
I am the Oga. I cannot categorically confirm his ethnicity...because it is competency that matters when I interview for new employees
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by SBabaJ(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2013
Desola:

Nope, I think its the other way round. I think your parents wake up; see your face and curse the day they laid eyes on each other. Had they simply walked on, they would have saved themselves the anguish of producing a total waste of space such as yourself.
I Don't Join Issues With Folks Of Lesser Repute. My Parents, God Bless Them, Did Not Only Give Me Great Genes(Which I Put To The Best Use) But They Gave Training To Match.; Hence Their Ever-Present Pride. Contribute To The Topic...How Difficult Can That Be?

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by SBabaJ(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2013
babe_online:
=============================
There are some things you do not need to know/ask. From the way he talked it was very obvious he is not yoruba and even from his looks. angry
Personally, I Don't Think His Physiognomy Gave Him Away As Non-Yoruba.
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by SBabaJ(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2013
babe_online:
====================================
from your wanting to know what ''tribe'' he is its is very obvious that you and stupidity are not two extremes of a continuum angry. Pardon my harshness tongue.
You're Not Being Harsh. Read My Original Post And Contribute. Intelligibly.
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Orpelin: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2013
SBabaJ, I'm presently grooving at the United State of the Living Spring & loving it real good!! though currently on 1 month recess.

#OS State#
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by SBabaJ(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2013
Orpelin: SBabaJ, I'm presently grooving at the United State of the Living Spring & loving it real good!! though currently on 1 month recess.

#OS State#
Lucky You...I Hope The Sun Is More Merciful There. Enjoy Bro...
Re: My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba? by Desola(f): 10:40am On Mar 16, 2013
SBabaJ:
I Don't Join Issues With Folks Of Lesser Repute. My Parents, God Bless Them, Did Not Only Give Me Great Genes(Which I Put To The Best Use) But They Gave Training To Match.; Hence Their Ever-Present Pride. Contribute To The Topic...How Difficult Can That Be?

Well, I have very serious doubt about that judging by your senility and total display of an absence of common sense on this thread.

Buffoon!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Has Announced Himself As A Contestant In 2015 / Tinubu 18govs 58 Senators 212 Reps Others To Pull Out Of APC / BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.