Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Insurance Marketers Meet Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Insurance Marketers Meet Here (508 Views)

Female Bank Marketers, Unholy Targets And The Sleaze / Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) / Zenith Bank Sacks Marketers & Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insurance Marketers Meet Here by insuranceguy(m): 4:04am On Mar 16, 2013
Hello Nairalanders

I decided to open a new thread since I found none for insurance marketers. Anyway this thread is for those who have practiced or still practicing in this field. Lets share our experiences and learn from each other on things like; what was your first month like and how much sales you were able to make, what were your challenges and how were you able to overcome them, how long have you been in the field, if you decided to change your profession, then why etc.

As for me,I'm still new in the game and will share my experience as time goes on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Verizon Tab With 3G - Interested? / The Gravity Of The Word: Urgent And Important / I Am Looking For A Commercial Driver Within Lekki - Ajah Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.