Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,505 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Top Ten Mistakes Bloggers Make - Part Three - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Ten Mistakes Bloggers Make - Part Three (530 Views)

7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace / Top Ten Mistakes Bloggers Make - Part Two / Top Ten Mistakes Bloggers Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Mistakes Bloggers Make - Part Three by vowiski(m): 6:32am On Mar 16, 2013
In the concluding part of this series, I would highlight the remaining two blogger's mistakes. To fully avoid the same mistakes other bloggers have made, you should read part one of this series here and part two here.

10. Long Posts

My blogger friend came to me, he was angry and I decided to inquire why. He said my traffic is falling, I smiled and told him to give me time to examine his blog. A week later, I emailed him and told him; "Sir, your posts are too long" He was shocked, because he thought I was going to tell him something more technical. I ran him through on how to make his posts shorter and relevant. He followed my simple advice and in a few months his traffic began to grow

The reading span of people is reducing gradually, as a blogger, these kind of little details can determine if you will remian in business. Blog, research on reading habits and remain successful.

clickinfo9ja..com/2013/03/top-ten-mistakes-bloggers-make-part.html

(1) (Reply)

Massive Cyber Attack Hits Internet Users / Answer On Cakephp / Blackberry Subscription Now 1k No More 1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.