Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace (11324 Views)

15 Major Mistakes Bloggers Make / Top 8 Ways Bloggers Can Get Extra Traffic To Their Blogs- Naijatechguy / 10 Blog Design Mistakes Bloggers Often Make - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by Mediapace: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2016
There are times when we make mistakes and we don't even know,we all make misakes and we are bound to be corrected.

These are the mistakes new bloggers make that defame their blogs :

1.Spamming :
It is the act of flooding the internet with many copies of thesame message inorder to force it on people and increase topics count.If you are already doing this thinking you are safe or you are unknowingly doing it,it will really affect your s.e.o. Ranking negatively and backfire later in the future when applying for adsense. Please stop it!

2.Copying and pasting : This is the act of transfering articles from other websites be it forum or blog to your own blog. You can't be a successful blogger without going through a lot of stress. A LAYy being can't be a blogger and it is only one palm that doesn't decieve. You can,t stay there and be copying other bloggers work and expect your blog to progress. Some New blogs even go to the extent of not giving credit to original writer,let's just don't mention names,It will also backfire when you want to start making money with your blog.

3.Diverting to other Niches :
This is a serious mistakes most newbies in blogging makes,flunctuating like Nepa does is not the best to get traffic to your blog,you post something today on technology and tommorow Tonto dike's news,it's wrong when it is not a general niche,google want to know exactly what you are operating on and when things related to your niche are being searched,your link pop up.

4.Adding Excess image :
When your blog is not on kid stuff,it is not advisable for you to add excess image,it is only kids that lie images,adding excess image increase your website's load time which scare users away,try reducing images per page

5.Buying free domain Names or using subdomains :
There are many free domain names like .TK .ML .CO.ZA e.t.c.
Using them now,you may be happy because they are performing same functions like that of .com .org .ng,the day you will regret bro. Those dealer will just forward it to other websites that pay them.

6.Not adding social media share buttons : New bloggers find it disgusting adding social media share buttons,they don't know the uses. Adding it gives you the opportunity to share with your followers on social media followers.

7. BUYING Traffic : How will you be buying traffic those guys are selling bots for you!! If you buy traffic,will you buy comment . Stop that criminal act bro and sis!

Writer : Mediapace/Ayobami

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by gidimasters(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Correct egbon lalasticlala... comman see

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by gidimasters(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2016
Skibo
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by Mediapace: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Seun and lalasticlala i alsn want to use this medium to inform you that i can't put my sauce again grin pls unban w.......ap***k*-a
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Great...
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by maxdozie(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
u guys keep nagging about copy and paste..

I think it should be for new bloggers..
Does who are into blogging newly shouldnt copy and paste...

But legends like linda do it even naijaloaded copy alot from nairaland ..

Check out my blog
Trying hard not to copy aint easy
http://www.oneinfoplus.com/?m=1

4 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by Mediapace: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
It was naijaloaded i was mentioning in my post,those guys are original mad men and wome,ndon't know of Linda but copy and paste is bad
maxdozie:

2 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by WebSurfer(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Since they heard of Linda Ikeji banana Island Mansion, bloggers in Nigeria superceeded 90% .. Typical Nigerian wanabees

2 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by Smellymouth: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Flirty.Karen:::

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by ylaa(f): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
e wo lo komi?
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by money121(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
I just pity those hating on Linda Ikeji,
LindaIkeji and I repeat LIB blog is the source of more than 80% of the entertainment news on every blog you can find online in Nigeria. She does work for the original copies, others merely copy her work undecided undecided and believe she's gracious too. Quote Me Anywhere

She is an aproko but her many of sniffing and snuffing are done very well. I believed that girl has guys on her payroll from nooks and crannies of Naija especially the Southern Nigeria where the buzz of entertainment is, feeding her of the sh!ts she posts many a time.

If she goes out of biz today you'll see online blogs/entertainment news in naija will go bland undecided, even nairaland will get over boring. That's the power weild by this girl, ask Seun Osewa. Or do you think it is the usual 10 reasons why *blah blah blah* by some
"top 10 lists" writers that is keeping NL strong? grin cheesy cheesy grin No, those lists are even sporadic.

Abeg I dey stop here for now, just check my signature o jere.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by Benart(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
we have lost creative bloggers most are linda wannabe thats why most of them go out flooding top blogs for traffic everybody wasnt born to be a blogger or a website owner there are somethings you need to consider b4 starting a blog, the money aspects is number one and having ideas upstairs is another thing you dont expect me or any other person to come to your blog wen u keep on photocopying news from top blogs, Try to make a difference and spend some cash for traffic in no time that money u spent will return back through advert

2 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by omanifrank(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
i see
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by Holyfield1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
maxdozie:

Nairaland is the boss, you know

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by salaboiz(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
And the last one is Lindaikaging
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by ayoola2345: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hh
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by rantmoniker(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
If you write for more than one blog, you may sometimes have need to copy your write up from the blog you published it to and put it on your own blog just to add more information for your visitors.

This will not increase you rank but will increase your content for better user experience. You need to tell Google that you have copied your own content by adding rel="canonical" to the head of the page.

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by RichYoungNigga: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
I be king of copy and paste.
I have never for one day wrote a blog post.
All i do is copy and paste.

Where do you think Linda ikeji gets her stuff from ??

I earn around $1,200 with my Google AdSense every month.
If you see traffic wet dey flood my blog site, i don't know if it's because i live in the USA, I've never had traffic from Nigeria but all my contents na copy and paste from naija

2 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by Sistem007(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lolz...ctr C ctr V can never go outta style mehn. Say what u Wana. grin
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by prinsam30: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
all that matters is make money fast or die trying.... Shikena

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by dotun4luv(m): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Copy and paste blogger this day are very common, Modt especially those in entertainment niche, and there is no way they can copy in the niche without the act. However, if you are a tech Blogger, that might not work for you and if it does it would be, perhaps for a limited number time and smart owner of the article has numerous way of dealing with your content via the big G.
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by opineflu(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
2much lie lie 4rm naija bloggerz
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by Youngk(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Naija bloggers be like...
"come and see what this two Hausa girls and and one Igbo boy are doing".
"you need to read what Buhari said to Osibanjo and he started crying"
"olajumoke Completly nude,click and see"
"Wizkid relied Linda Ikeji and she fainted
"see what this mad people in the Market are saying about Psquare"
the hustle is real( LOLS)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by donholy28(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
1:spreading fake news

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by ifyan(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
With all this rules l try to avoid though I do copy and paste only but my blog is not progressing, Why?

Help me out bro

My email=ifyan.ia@gmail.com
Mediapace:
There are times when we make mistakes and we don't even know,we all make misakes and we are bound to be corrected.
These are the mistakes new bloggers make that defame their blogs :
1.Spamming :
It is the act of flooding the internet with many copies of thesame message inorder to force it on people and increase topics count.If you are already doing this thinking you are safe or you are unknowingly doing it,it will really affect your s.e.o. Ranking negatively and backfire later in the future when applying for adsense. Please stop it!
2.Copying and pasting : This is the act of transfering articles from other websites be it forum or blog to your own blog. You can't be a successful blogger without going through a lot of stress. A LAYy being can't be a blogger and it is only one palm that doesn't decieve. You can,t stay there and be copying other bloggers work and expect your blog to progress. Some New blogs even go to the extent of not giving credit to original writer,let's just don't mention names,It will also backfire when you want to start making money with your blog.
3.Diverting to other Niches :
This is a serious mistakes most newbies in blogging makes,flunctuating like Nepa does is not the best to get traffic to your blog,you post something today on technology and tommorow Tonto dike's news,it's wrong when it is not a general niche,google want to know exactly what you are operating on and when things related to your niche are being searched,your link pop up.
4.Adding Excess image :
When your blog is not on kid stuff,it is not advisable for you to add excess image,it is only kids that lie images,adding excess image increase your website's load time which scare users away,try reducing images per page
5.Buying free domain Names or using subdomains :
There are many free domain names like .TK .ML .CO.ZA e.t.c.
Using them now,you may be happy because they are performing same functions like that of .com .org .ng,the day you will regret bro. Those dealer will just forward it to other websites that pay them.
6.Not adding social media share buttons : New bloggers find it disgusting adding social media share buttons,they don't know the uses. Adding it gives you the opportunity to share with your followers on social media followers.
7. BUYING Traffic : How will you be buying traffic those guys are selling bots for you!! If you buy traffic,will you buy comment . Stop that criminal act bro and sis!
Writer : Mediapace/Ayobami
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by Mediapace: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
You are right
dotun4luv:
Copy and paste blogger this day are very common, Modt especially those in entertainment niche, and there is no way they can copy in the niche without the act. However, if you are a tech Blogger, that might not work for you and if it does it would be, perhaps for a limited number time and smart owner of the article has numerous way of dealing with your content via the big G.
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by Mediapace: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Send me a pm
ifyan:
With all this rules l try to avoid though I do copy and paste only but my blog is not progressing, Why?

Help me out bro

My email=ifyan.ia@gmail.com
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by Mediapace: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Type your site url for confirmation bro
RichYoungNigga:
I be king of copy and paste.
I have never for one day wrote a blog post.
All i do is copy and paste.

Where do you think Linda ikeji gets her stuff from ??

I earn around $1,200 with my Google AdSense every month.
If you see traffic wet dey flood my blog site, i don't know if it's because i live in the USA, I've never had traffic from Nigeria but all my contents na copy and paste from naija

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by ifyan(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mediapace:
Send me a pm

Meaning please
Re: 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace by nairagossip: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
gmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between Dynamic Ip And Static Ip / Website Designing Trends You Should Not Ignore In 2019 / How To Get Started With Blogging In Less Than 5minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.