Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant (30386 Views)

LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Funny: Channels TV Interviews NSCDC Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2013
Good news,that is the right thing to do at this moment.
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by venatus25(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2013
mek them leave de man joor, he is not worst than majority of government at the top
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by bory09(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2013
Letter of apology from the commander of civil service corps lagos chapter
Guys you see what you have all cause now. The oga at the top that i said was just a joke why do you all take it seriously, channel television you have do your own now if i do my own make na no vex. We all know that na last to do na him dey pain pass. And the oga at the top, *did i say oga at the top* sorry i mean chief in command i said on the TV. Its just a joke and i will not crack such joke again and as for the website i refuse to add dot com to it i did it to make it special which i will not do that again. Sorry abeg if you suspend me wetin pikin and wife go eat. Please reconsider me.
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2013
Who is dis OGA AT THE TOP?
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by bigfat05: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2013
[size=15pt]this is unfair.AN UPCOMING CELEBRITY AND RAVE OF THE MOMENT[/size] ... angry
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2013
Equalizer: Who is dis OGA AT THE TOP?
a mans brain
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Orpelin: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2013
too bad

Datz all!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2013
They will start avoiding interviews this days.... The suspension is just for the time been, they man might be transferred to another state as a commandant. His Oga at the top will see to that.
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Morgan1092(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2013
Why suspend d dude? I beta hope d consulted d Oga at d top b4 d suspension.
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Igwe9(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2013
Hmm, guess the man was trying to avoid what happened to Mr. Abati, where he said one thing and his oga at the top came and told us another thing, and we-all saw it on NTA.
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by wengerjay(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2013
Cld this story of suspension be the truth?This man is a civil servant and the due process in civil service needs be followed for his suspension.What he has done does nt warrant his suspension,me thinks.The story needs confirmation.
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Morgan1092(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2013
D just d jealous d man, as em don d mek front page 4 evry wia.
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by WizPrince1(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2013
Mehn I hate this! Why would they put him on suspension? Can't they get the fact that people are just using it for fun?

See, you guys should better leave that man to continue his work because he didn't do anything wrong.

Maybe it was because of the kind of questions they asked him or he hasn't been interviewed that made him to be vibrating and talking Gibberishly.

#FACT=NAIJA FOR LIFE
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Zzyzx92(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2013
But wait oo...shebi it was the same nairaland peeps dat was saying this man ought to have been sacked as a result of incompetency and unprofessionalism.....why ona kon dey pity am wen na only "suspension dem give am?? lol...me sef gan i dey pity am...... angry embarassed
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by ehispapa(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: How true is this?

He was removed from his position as the commandant lagos and transferred to Abuja for a computer training and refresher course.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by ichidodo: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2013
**Dancing Oga At The Top style**
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by ayobase(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2013
ifihearam: For those of you wearing the "My Oga at The Top" Tshirts, if perchance you bymistake enter civil defense trouble while wearing the Tshirt, you website will be www.seriousbeat­ing cough thats all.

LOL!
The beating should be uncalled for!
The man should be happy that he has created a trend!
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Melancholy(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2013
Am so happy that this happen becos it shows howfavouritism,tribalism has messed up our system.
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2013
Hausa Man And Lastma
An Hausa man was arrested in Lagos
by a group of Lastma officials for driving on
the BRT Lane. His car was fined N5,000. Upon
all the begging and pleadings, the LASTMA
officials refused to release the car. The Hausa
man asked; Okay, may i know where you are
towing my car to?. One of the LASTMA officials
replied; we are taking it to Alausa. Ha Ha Ha
Ha Ha….. The Hausa man laughed. All the
LASTMA officials were surprised and paid
attention to him, wanting to know why he
was laughing. Immediately, the Hausa man
brought out his phone and started speaking;
“Abu Qaqa Ina Kwana!” (Good morning in
Hausa). ‘No sir!’ “Not less than 30minutes
before it will explode!. The car has been
arrested…..” “Only 20 out of those new
bombs are inside the car.” “They are taking
the car to the targeted destination, “Alausa”.
I’m coming back to Sokoto alive now. “Thank
You Sir”. Greet other faithfuls for me. He said
and rounded off his imaginary call. He looked
around, no LASTMA officials was in sight. He
entered his car and sped off, saying; shege,
dan burouba shege.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by redcliff: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2013
[size=14pt]If this is the only way we can revolutionize change and wipe out mediocres in the system. I support this movement totally.[/size]
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by naptu2: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2013
I don't think he should be sacked, but he should be suspended or reprimanded. What he did is unpardonable. He was invited to Channels Television to respond to this https://www.nairaland.com/1227220/nairaland-other-internets-designed-fraud At that point, his job was to represent the agency creditably. He did a terrible job. Anybody going for such an interview should prepare properly and should know the organisation's website address, the fake website addresses being used to trick members of the public and what his organisation is doing to rectify the problem.

He should be publicly reprimanded to serve as a lesson to others and make other officers and men of the organisation to sit up.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2013
Does not merit a sack. He is not any where the biggest fools in our government. He actually sounds like a guy that will be fun to hang out with. Quite animated.

It is his agency that needs to be sacked. Too many uniformed agencies in Nigeria. Reform the police and merge this silly one with it. While at it also add FRSC.
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2013
lies lies lies, heavy lie. Dat is and cannot be a ground for suspension. Is NSCDC d Ogas' personal bizness. Make him no try dat nonsense o.

By d way, if it's true then a more competent platform would carry it and not dis ''ipaidbribe'' or watever its called.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by donsax: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2013
Why are they suspending him when he have many oga like him

Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by lacasa: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2013
Atleast, it will help in uprooting incompetence inn the public service.

Nice one from those Channel reporters.

Next guest should be RETARDEEN & they should ask for the National pledge from him grin
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2013
OGA at the ToP...please be lenient with the commandant...he has a family/families to take care of and is responsible for them...DaTzAlL!!
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by tatosh: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2013
Please Visit ww.nscdc...dazall to confirm d story
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Oyinprince(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2013
I dont tink dis is true... make all d 'ogas on top' no touch our new star o
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by naptu2: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2013
Many platforms already have the story. It's on Daily Post

[size=14pt]Civil Defence suspends Lagos State Commandant over “My Oga at the top” comment[/size]

By Feyi Afisunlu on March 16, 2013

Information reaching DailyPost clearly indicates that the Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, Mr Obafaiye Shem, has been suspended.

His suspension comes on the heels of his now famous “my oga at the top” comment which went viral after his embarrassing ordeal at the Channels Television breakfast programme – Sunrise Daily.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/03/16/civil-defence-suspends-lagos-state-commandant-over-my-oga-at-the-top-comment/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=civil-defence-suspends-lagos-state-commandant-over-my-oga-at-the-top-comment
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by whiteeyes: 10:35am On Mar 16, 2013
Hope the aim of the interview/program has been achieved! May I on this note employ/challenge Channels TV to invite more of such personalities for similar programmes so we can have more dismisals, whicH equals more trained, armed and professional robbers in the society for a better Nigeria!
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by MajorJ(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2013
bory09: Letter of apology from the commander of civil service corps lagos chapter
Guys you see what you have all cause now. The oga at the top that i said was just a joke why do you all take it seriously, channel television you have do your own now if i do my own make na no vex. We all know that na last to do na him dey pain pass. And the oga at the top, *did i say oga at the top* sorry i mean chief in command i said on the TV. Its just a joke and i will not crack such joke again and as for the website i refuse to add dot com to it i did it to make it special which i will not do that again. Sorry abeg if you suspend me wetin pikin and wife go eat. Please reconsider me.
[img]http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/4037583+_88c72ed339bd058944bf989f579a446c.jpg[/img]
Re: NSCDC Suspends Lagos State Commandant by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2013
Please, how do I delete or deactivate my Nairaland Account?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Is Now Illegal, Dogara Warns / Soldiers Raid Mosque In Kano, Arrest 10 Suspected Boko Haram Militants / How It Really Happened In Rivers Assembly - Eyewitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.