Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Great Blog, Low Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Great Blog, Low Traffic (960 Views)

Which Adsense Alternative CPM Ad Network Is The Best For Sites With Low Traffic / Start Earning Atleast #2,000 Weekly From Your Low Traffic Blog! / Start Earning Atleast #2,000 Weekly From Your Low Traffic Blog! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Blog, Low Traffic by freelance(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2008
Great Blog but low traffic. sad

How do i increase the traffic on my blog wink

http://freelancez..com/

Thanks
Re: Great Blog, Low Traffic by goldlink(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2008
It seems you have not been exploring some of the dead easy ways to generate traffic.
Join Social Networking Sites like Myspace and Facebook, add people to your profile, as many as you can and direct them to your blog, you have to add the type of people that what you write about will appeal to.

Answer Questions at yahoo answers and leave your blog address under every of your answer, this is a dead easy way to send tons of targetted traffic to your blog.

Write articles and submit to article directory. leave your blog address in the resource box.

Ping your blog after each new post to alert the search engines that you have updated your blog, ping it at www.pingomatic.com

Join as many forums as possible and be an active contributor, always leave your blog address as signature in all your posts.
Re: Great Blog, Low Traffic by Sanjoy32: 6:48am On Jan 02, 2014
freelance: Great Blog but low traffic. sad

How do i increase the traffic on my blog wink

http://freelancez..com/

Thanks

There are lot of social networking sites available online.Like twitter,youtube,Google+,Facebook etc..You can use these sites to promote your website or blog.This is free type of promotion technique.In these, some social networking sites asks money to promote the site.But most social networking promotion method is free type of promotion method.It helps to get very small amount of traffic.If you need massive traffic and very quick page rank,you can get the Search Engine Visibility service from XnYnZ.com at low price,this will promote your blog in many ways like submitting in many search engines,directories ,generating keywords etc.,Therefore you can easily get visitors to your blog.
Re: Great Blog, Low Traffic by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sanjoy32:

There are lot of social networking sites available online.Like twitter,youtube,Google+,Facebook etc..You can use these sites to promote your website or blog.This is free type of promotion technique.In these, some social networking sites asks money to promote the site.But most social networking promotion method is free type of promotion method.It helps to get very small amount of traffic.If you need massive traffic and very quick page rank,you can get the Search Engine Visibility service from XnYnZ.com at low price,this will promote your blog in many ways like submitting in many search engines,directories ,generating keywords etc.,Therefore you can easily get visitors to your blog.
dey all gey me less than 150 pagevies pet day
i even use nl
Re: Great Blog, Low Traffic by cheavroi(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hi,

There are lot of ways you can get traffic:

1. Organic traffic: You need to optimize your website, write great contents , build links. You can learn how to do this or you can pay someone to get it done for you. The choice is yours

2. Paid Traffic: You advertise on website via ppc, banner ads etc

3. Social media: This will work if you have great followers

All these methods will get you traffic but how do people feel when they get to your website. Do they find good, well written content that will make them come back?

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Funds For Sale / Dreamweaver Ebook / "solid" Website For N5000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.