Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

‘Oga At The Top’ Reportedly Places NSCDC Commandant On Suspension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Oga At The Top’ Reportedly Places NSCDC Commandant On Suspension (625 Views)

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Funny: Channels TV Interviews NSCDC Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘Oga At The Top’ Reportedly Places NSCDC Commandant On Suspension by dotcomnamename: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2013
According to reports we are monitoring, Mr Obafaiye Shem, the Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, has been suspended.
His suspension comes on the heels of his now famous ‘oga at the top’ comment which went viral after his embarrassing ordeal at the Channels Television breakfast programme – Sunrise Daily.
More details later.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/03/oga-at-the-top-reportedly-places-nscdc-commandant-on-suspension.html

Re: ‘Oga At The Top’ Reportedly Places NSCDC Commandant On Suspension by MrNigeria2(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: ‘Oga At The Top’ Reportedly Places NSCDC Commandant On Suspension by Burger01(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2013
What a pity... O ma se o o... sad
Re: ‘Oga At The Top’ Reportedly Places NSCDC Commandant On Suspension by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2013
Every Oga at the top of my destiny, may God silent you like the "dotcom" in NSCDC WEBSITE!
Re: ‘Oga At The Top’ Reportedly Places NSCDC Commandant On Suspension by prettyrich(f): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2013
what a pity,but wait oh...is Oga at the top aware of this new development?
Re: ‘Oga At The Top’ Reportedly Places NSCDC Commandant On Suspension by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 16, 2013
Please, how do I delete or deactivate my Nairaland Account?
Re: ‘Oga At The Top’ Reportedly Places NSCDC Commandant On Suspension by Ganys: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2013
Kai....this is unfair ooooO, If I say I will call our main Oga at the top to set up a committee to look into the matter, 40 laptops bandit might say another... Dats all
Re: ‘Oga At The Top’ Reportedly Places NSCDC Commandant On Suspension by dotcomnamename: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2013
Biyi1471: Please, how do I delete or deactivate my Nairaland Account?

shocked shocked

So NSCDC don brainwash you too shocked

Nawa ooo, so because of that stewpid illiterate NSCDC Accuses Nairaland Of Recruitment Scam, you because of that want to delete your account on nairaland or is it for something else?
Re: ‘Oga At The Top’ Reportedly Places NSCDC Commandant On Suspension by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2013
All of the ogas should be fired at once including every stake holders in this country except Fashola, Oshiomole & Okorocha! Daz all.
Re: ‘Oga At The Top’ Reportedly Places NSCDC Commandant On Suspension by Maxymilliano(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2013
Now Oga at the top don vex..
Re: ‘Oga At The Top’ Reportedly Places NSCDC Commandant On Suspension by OAM4J: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2013

(1)

NSCDC Arrests 62 Fake Corpers In Nasarawa / Policemen Attached To The NNPC Kill Two NSCDC Officers, Set Pipeine Vandals Free / Security Agents Behind Bombings -orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.