Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,319 members, 7,954,282 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Multi-talented- A Friend Said - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Multi-talented- A Friend Said (623 Views)

More Than A Friend (A Story By Olasunkanmi Ajibola) / How I Became A Gboy Aka Yahooboy ( True Life Story Of A Friend ) / The Pain Of A Friend (a True Story) By Chima Precious Adaora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multi-talented- A Friend Said by Rapmaestro(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
....A friend, colleague and boss said to me
"look foward to seeing
it... i think u are very
talented, in fact i think u are wickedly talented."
"meeeeeen fucccck the world, i still have it to conquer"
That was on my sketching that I intended to post, for you guys to know, that other than Rapping/Singing, Writing, Posting information(indirect journalism), there is also another talent of mine... We all are multi-talented, but it is left to us to bring out the talent in you..
LIKE PEAK SAID,"IT'S IN YOU" ..
>
May God Bless you as you scroll through and comment
>
Note=>> Cuddlemii, I know that this is not the proper place to open this thread, but I've decided to stick it here, share it here.... with friends and fam {Mynd representing my Rap Family Group}
>
{1}- you will always see this Insignia on all my sketches, so if you see a drawing with the sign on it, it is mine....
>
{2}- I call him Calcoon, drawn from a comics... Effizy was added to create it.
>
{3}- Still calcoon
>
{4}- African woman's face, colours depicting just fou rthings. Love! Love! Love! Love! ... Why not let us show em Love, not beating, insult. They are not meant to be treated rashly.. I LOVE THE OPPOSITE SEX WELLA

Re: Multi-talented- A Friend Said by Rapmaestro(m): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
{5}- I call him the J-Devil, but to match up our situation now, let's call him fear What we fear most, no matter how huge or beastly they are, they seem to have a weakpoint... Look for that weakpoint and murder your fear
>
The rest are also the same, the Devil's Talon and sideways snap..
>
Note=> All pix are snapped using my phone

Re: Multi-talented- A Friend Said by Rapmaestro(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
{6}- half man half horse, if you've drank Remmy Martin alcohol, you'll know this...
>
{7}- same as ^_^
>
{8}- japanese white and black insignia
>
{9}- my version of king kong

Re: Multi-talented- A Friend Said by Rapmaestro(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
All this sketchings, shadings and paintings were done during boredomness, I didn't train as an artist... It is just hobby, just hobby.... Paintings were drawn with no tools other than my finger nails and my younger brother's water color..
>
{10}- Pierced Love
>
{11}- Nigeria, My Country,
>
{12}- Osama bin Laden
>
{13}- Osama

(1) (Reply)

Narratives: ''en Route'' / CMEGA's POEMS / What Is Nigeria To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.