Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again (12231 Views)

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee / Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Demdem(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
lakhadimar: IN OTHER WORDS GEJ IS ALSO SILLY FOR NORMINATING AN 80+ YEARS OLD MAN IN THE PERSON OF TONY ANENIH AS THE PDP CHAIRMAN BOARD OF TRUSTEES

Even the killer party chairman is the oldest among his peers grin
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by EkoIle1: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
Billyonaire: Anyone above 75 meddling into partisan politics is stupid. Simple!

Then your retar/ded aso rock fisherman uncle must be a million x dumb and stupid for appointing some shriveled up and ancient 82 year old man to head the NPA.

Stick to billy goat because billionaire is just your fantasy and not your reality.. You are not even smart enough to be a Kobonaire..
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by sleekdot(m): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
I wonder where Retardeen would get votes from in the SW come 2015
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
If he thinks he can "grow" a new PDP in SW by sidelining the likes of do or die godfathers like OBJ, Oyinlola et al good luck to him. What his handlers should reflect on is simple: no single politician delivered SW votes for PDP in 2011 presidential election as all the godfathers lost even in their wards. The same people that voted massively for him in 2011 are now disenchanted with his policies of promoting corruption, incompetence and mediocrity not to talk of general perception (real or imaginary) that he has not done enough for the region. He has lost it in SW as a better alternative, ACN, has shown what good governance is all about.

He should just concentrate on what he knows best: looting.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by 1oracle(m): 1:09am On Mar 17, 2013
ewet: Bamanga shuld go back and tell his OGA @ THE TOP that PDP shuld 4get abt the south-west. The south west is wiser now and knows that PDP as a party is an ill wind tht blows no good.
This is a call to other regions to realise the same and join the south west in demanding for true federalism.This is what can guarantee the speedy development of naija and i will neva support the PDP no matter the candidate if they dont promote true federalism.
I think aburi accord said something similar but yorubas never supported it. Today they are dancing the tunes of their masters mallam. One thing is sure and certain, no vacancy in aso rock till 2019.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by iconaus: 4:25am On Mar 17, 2013
OBJ is shameless . He should emulate the likes of shagarri , Abdusalam and be an elderstatesman . He is chidish , crude and immature . At his age and the status he has attained , he should stop belittling himself and respect his personality .
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Parnassuss(m): 5:13am On Mar 17, 2013
CAMPAIGN TO IMPEACH GEJ
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by ninja4life(m): 6:43am On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Why would people be bothered about OBJ. He should be left to enjoy his retirement and make peace with the maker before going 6ft. Only a stupid person will still want to be involved in politics at 75. Its time we think about our lives and how we live. OBJ should be thinking of how he will die.
some people reason with deir anus ok wat abt ur pdp man tony anenih who was made chairman of npa at 79 so he is a clown.i tink u ar a big fool sir
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by ninja4life(m): 6:44am On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Why would people be bothered about OBJ. He should be left to enjoy his retirement and make peace with the maker before going 6ft. Only a stupid person will still want to be involved in politics at 75. Its time we think about our lives and how we live. OBJ should be thinking of how he will die.
some people reason with deir anus ok wat abt ur pdp man tony anenih who was made chairman of npa at 79 so he is a clown.i tink u ar a big fool sir
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by platinum131(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2013

A very insensitve comment. Age is not the only determinant of death.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by koruji(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2013
You need to stop talking with your mouth so full
..of GEJ's breastmilk cheesy cheesy cheesy I just do not understand the penchant of GEJ and his clowns for self-deceit.

tomakint: Coming down to the 4th Republic {since IBB aborted the 3rd Republic of National Republican Convention (NRC) and Social Democratic Party (SDP) of 1991} it must be observed that the Peoples Democratic Party under a Jonathan government is quite different from the Obasanjo-led government where it has to be a do-and-die affair. In the First and Second Republic, two northerners (Tafawa Balewa and Shagari held sway) and were clearly seen as being one-sided, inept and visionless hence the need for the changes that aborted both Republic. This is not the case in Jonathan’s case, his administration has taken it upon itself to execute as many people-oriented policies as possible and even with two years into his government he has shown some political sagacity as a promising government that will deliver at the end of his first term! No matter how hard the oppositions try to hit the camp of Jonathan with propaganda, it is still crystal clear that he (Ebele Goodluck Jonathan) will still carry the day. By 2015, there is every tendency that Nigerians will yearn for JONATHAN again!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: God Bless You, but I need to inform you that I am no non-entity, I am actually an entity. Regarding OBJ, he should be thinking of What Life is, What Death Is, and what God is. He should steer clear politics, He has nothing more to offer. Its my sincere advise.

Look at this dull pseudo-Billionaire ...
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2013
koruji: You need to stop talking with your mouth so full
..of GEJ's breastmilk cheesy cheesy cheesy I just do not understand the penchant of GEJ and his clowns for self-deceit.

Ibos have never have it this good since after the civil war...so their admiration of GEJ and Ar.sse licking is perfectly understood.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 17, 2013
platinum131:

A very insensitve comment. Age is not the only determinant of death.

That boy is too dull...I wonder how he made those billions... cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Demdem(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

That boy is too dull...I wonder how he made those billions... cheesy cheesy

What billions? Billy goat has no such thing.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2013
Demdem:

What billions? Billy goat has no such thing.

Let's indulge him....don't let us spoil his fantasy and lala land existence..
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Mukaz: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2013
Gbawe.:
By the time GEJ is done with his crude, ultra-divisive and 'throwback' ways, even GEJ will be shouting "vote APC".
‎​U̶̲̥̅̊'av spoken well M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ broda!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by priestcharm(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2013
The moment OBJ Stepped down as BOT chairman of the party, its just a matter of time,it already spelt the end of PDP.
Nothing Gold can stay. Let a better,selfless party take over the affairs of the country and not the likes of the newly formed mega opposition party APC. They are worse than the current PDP
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by wale1206(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Better......[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by HAH: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2013

So your grand father Edwin Clark is silly to involved in politics at 85
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by Gbawe2: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

An who the hell are you offering such advise...Nairaland money man? Heheheheehee ...let Berem get a hold in you!

grin grin grin grin grin Choi. Yahooze Billyonaire don suffer. Don't mind his selective talk. it is always that way with him as someone who talks before he thinks. OBJ has no official role in politics currently and actually even resigned as BOT chairman of the PDP. Perhaps we need to remind Yahoo-yahoo the politician 'rehabilitating' absolutely worthless geriatrics like Anenih and Tukur.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by seyibrown(f): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
Peace meeting ke? When there is no peace for the wiked(s)... grin
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by akposdude(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re:OBJ shun PDP again we must realized that OBJ does go for things that does not profit him, may be he felt short changed. We must be wise to know what he represent, does he truly represent true federal character? or fight for his personal interest.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by tomakint: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
koruji: You need to stop talking with your mouth so full

Unfortunately, you have not refuted the points I raised up there but your usual ranting I have known you for, nothing new. undecided
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by tomakint: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
BetaThings:

This is what you call one-sided?

No 1 - Pres Shagari - North West
No 2 - VP Ekwueme - South East
No 3 - Senate Pres Wayas - South South
No 4 - House Speaker Ezeoke - South East

2 of the 4 elective posts were held by one region and 3 out of 4 were held by the South
What exactly did you want?

Please stop lying
Go back to your history, you are still not getting the true picture cool
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by tomakint: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
ilugunboy: I was in Egba last weekend...and I sampled my Uncle's opinion on PDP chances of coming back to rule the state..the look on his face said it all. He told me how my friend Ozogula was misbehaving back then and I told him it was one of the reason I kept off Egba during those dark days.

I looked at the names mentioned in that article and can conveniently say that my Uncle will surely have his wish in keeping off the PDP from the SW for a long time to come ...

Only a dreamer will think any state will go PDP...Truth is people of SW don't want to have anything to do with PDP again...and am saying that with all sense of responsibility.
Keep dreaming, keep wishing ilugunboy, afterall dreams are free undecided you'll come back to this forum after the Presidential electons of 2015 to corroborate my predictions that Jonathan will still carry the day come 2015 cool
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by bigmo1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
ilugunboy:

An who the hell are you offering such advise...Nairaland money man? Heheheheehee ...let Berem get a hold in you!
"Nairaland. Money man" is that what you nicknamed that silly wannabe? LMAO
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again by yemmight(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
PDP Chairman having a reconciliation meeting in South West and all ex govs were not in attendance? PDP no go get draw come 2015 in South-West

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

" I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB / 2023: "It's Time For Southeast To Produce President", Igbo Leaders Insist / Yar Adua Promote 8 Northerner To General In Army 4 Southerner (67%)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.