Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Oga At The Top Victim's Family Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga At The Top Victim's Family Protest (698 Views)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga At The Top Victim's Family Protest by joebeckz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
Dear All, I'd like to ask that we do please be a bit more responsible with our use of social media specifically regarding the 'Oga at the top matter' it may have made for a good laugh in the beginning..but now its an overkill, with Tshirts, viral videos,pple following the man's children on twitter...these have now become abit too heavy! His wife went to channels to protest his inability to sleep! Do we need a suicide case on our hands just for a few laughs?- Pls, let's 'keep it down!'..not to mention that we are further hurting our country's image when we go viral with these and are we happy now that the Man is now on suspension? Pls be sensitive. End it! Don't forward videos, any thing viral, don't comment on websites etc. Help a man here after all we all don't get obvious things right all the time and we are not PERFECT EITHER. .sign ur name and forward if you agree. Many thanks!
Alaska
Vindah
Dominic
Roxy Antak
Waseelah
Bukola. Bolatito
Sheri
Halima. Fateemah
Sheyin S.T Heb. Glo. Anthonia
Jude Bernice. Mr endowed. Felix
Joebecks.
Pls drop ur name if u fil sorry and would help curb this wit any giving means u can.
Re: Oga At The Top Victim's Family Protest by Gooogle(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
Busybody

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top Victim's Family Protest by igbanbajo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
I agree.
Re: Oga At The Top Victim's Family Protest by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lolz wat his kids twitter account so I can follow.
My Oga.., sleep o we got ur back lolzz
Re: Oga At The Top Victim's Family Protest by oluwadare26(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
My comment reserved for My Oga at the top...

(1) (Reply)

Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha / A Date With Destiny - Femi Fani-kayode / Buhari Has Links With Boko Haram – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.