Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Enough Of This "Oga At The Top" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of This "Oga At The Top" (495 Views)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of This "Oga At The Top" by Arsenate(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
I got this broadcast message on my BB:
Dear All, I'd like to ask that we do please be a bit more responsible with our use of social media specifically regarding the 'Oga at the top matter' it may have made for a good laugh in the beginning..but now its an overkill, with T-shirts, viral videos,pple following the man's children on twitter...these have now become abit too heavy! His wife went to channels to protest his inability to sleep! Do we need a suicide case on our hands just for a few laughs?- pls let's 'keep it down!'..not to mention that we are further hurting our country's image when we go viral with these..Pls be sensitive. End it! Don't forward videos, any thing viral, don't comment on websites etc. Help a man here afterall we all don't get obvious things right all the time...Also the commandant is on suspension at the moment,do we have to make him lose his job? Many thanks!
Re: Enough Of This "Oga At The Top" by confusion247(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
thanks a lot for reminding some fools to be responsible

(1) (Reply)

May Be We Cant Be Blamed / Abacha Rejected My Proposals To Make Abiola President — Anyaoku / We’re Now Ready For Dialogue - B/haram Leader Tells FG, VOA •declares Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.