Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Most Intelligent Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Intelligent Race (9110 Views)

Poll: Which race is the most intelligent?

WHITE: 36% (9 votes)
ASIAN: 24% (6 votes)
ARABIAN: 0% (0 votes)
BLACK: 40% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Is This The World's Most Intelligent Beggar (pics)? / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors / Sanusi, The Most Intelligent Man In The Country- IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Intelligent Race by Spencer1: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2008
The most intelligent race seems to me to be the white race and the black race at the other end of the race spectrum. Do you agree or not. Your comments please.
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2008
Thought it was Asians; but having been to a lot of Asian countries, they subject their student, especially the ones in high school to academic torture in school. They don't have time for themselves not to talk of any other thing.
With this alone, it will be hard for any person not to be smart or intelligent.

Actually, some of the kids end up committing suicides or going abroad to study as a result of the rigorous school studies.

@topic

Has not been scientifically founded. But if you ask me the less intelligent, i might guess the black race as they have done little or nothing to dis prove that.
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by JayFK(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2008
Spencer1:

The most intelligent race seems to me to be the white race and the black race at the other end of the race spectrum. Do you agree or not. Your comments please.

Controversial, but I have to say I think it deals with "the average" more than anything for example you could say the average white is smarter than the average black, the average black is stronger or more endowed sexually than the average white. It doesn't mean that all whites are smarter than blacks of course some blacks will go over the spectrum or whites in the other case, but I think it deals with averages more than anything.
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by babamutu: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2008
Both races are intelligent; it's the statistics you should check.
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by JayFK(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2008
babamutu:

Both races are intelligent; it's the statistics you should check.

Obviously there are intelligent people in all races/people with above average IQ in all races. I just think that whites and Asians are represented more in the above average range than blacks are, Asians are represented more than whites and whites represented more than blacks, same thing with fertility, body development and sexual prowess blacks are at the higher end of the spectrum here, whites in the middle and Asians at the lower end, that doesn't mean that there are blacks who arent average or Asians who aren't above average. This is my opinion based on what Ive read and studied. I really do think science needs to study and put this topic to rest once and for all. In the end I think it comes down to the individual level rather than "collective" aka "race" but of course people are not willing to think along those lines. Of course this theory has a lot of loopholes since it doesn't account for Native American and Semitic populations (Jews, Arabs) and other Eastern peoples, I dont know if we can consider them separate races?
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by 4Him(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2008
The asians are perhaps the most intelligent race. They do amazingly good on IQ test scores.
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by bluehorizo(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2008
SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by JayFK(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2008
bluehorizo:

SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!SAY NO TO RACISM!!!

Okay
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by Kobojunkie: 1:03am On Mar 27, 2008
bluehorizo:

LMAO!!!!
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by 4Play(m): 1:23am On Mar 27, 2008
What about Ashkenazi Jews? They also do well in IQ testing and purportedly have carted away a quarter of the Nobel prizes in the sciences despite constituting less than 1 percent of the populace.

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent Race by doyin13(m): 1:39am On Mar 27, 2008
What about Ekiti people?

Every household seemingly has a professor
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by 4Him(m): 1:42am On Mar 27, 2008
doyin13:

What about Ekiti people?

Every household seemingly has a professor

living on past glory.
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by Dreloaded(f): 1:44am On Mar 27, 2008
May Jealousy not suffocate some people to death
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by 4Play(m): 1:45am On Mar 27, 2008
Ekiti wetin? Those bush people! grin
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by doyin13(m): 1:46am On Mar 27, 2008
@4him

I hear those Egbas aint bad at all on those IQ tests either  wink
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by TheSly: 1:49am On Mar 27, 2008
The Most Intelligent Race
Asians.
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by Dreloaded(f): 2:05am On Mar 27, 2008
4Play, angry
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by 4Play(m): 2:12am On Mar 27, 2008
I withdraw it,I thought it was Osun people we were talking of.
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by Dreloaded(f): 2:34am On Mar 27, 2008
Better. grin

add Ogun too.
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by doyin13(m): 2:37am On Mar 27, 2008
D-reloaded:

Better. grin

add Ogun too.

Thunder fire your mouth
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by Dreloaded(f): 2:52am On Mar 27, 2008
Thunder ko, Lightening ni

Olodo. Igbirra jati jati grin
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by 4Him(m): 3:03am On Mar 27, 2008
doyin13:

@4him

I hear those Egbas aint bad at all on those IQ tests either wink

Remember the JETS competion in secondary school?
By the time i left school in the late 90s Ogun state had won it 7 times out of 8.

The best secondary students always invariably came from Ogun state, Lagos, Oyo once in a blue moon and some of the guys from the gifted children school in Suleja.
The Hausas were just irretrievably poor! shocked
The igbos just a little above average.
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by opokonwa(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2008
I will opt for the Jews!

Though on a second thought, I know it has to do with the convenant with their God.
And five of you shall chase a hundred and a hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight Leviticus 26:8

one . . . chase a thousand and two put ten thousand to flight. Leviticus 32:30

Even today, the land of Zion is very small geographically but their impact at home and in diaspora (politically, economically, academically, technologically and otherwise) is very towering!

This is very evident except if you're a hater.
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2008
going by nairaland, and our most famous ogun indigene, i'd say ogun indegenes are the most arrogant. grin
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by Germannig: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2008
Which Ekiti? The one wey drug use don pafuka? grin

In Nigeria, Igbos are obviously the whizkids.
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by Germannig: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2008
Those students in those ''good'' schools in Lagos were not Yoruba. grin
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by Imani(f): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2008
East Asians? according to "controversial" statistics
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by Dreloaded(f): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2008
oyb, I believe you are right grin
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by almondjoy(f): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2008
The white man anyday!  Extremely brilliant and innovative. The ultimate risk taker. Never intimidated by humans, aliens or religion. Then the Europoeans.  Then the Jews.  Then the Asians.  Then the Hispanics. Then the native Indians. Then the Aborigines.

The rest are still subject to study to make sure their "faculties" are yet to return from the generational/ancestral sabbatical leave of shameless idiocy and perpetual ignorance!
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by Dreloaded(f): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2008
Lmfao Aborigines? Im insulted. tongue
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by omoge(f): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2008
grin grin

almondjoy:

The white man anyday! Extremely brilliant and innovative. The ultimate risk taker. Never intimidated by humans aliens or religion. Then the Europoeans. Then the Jews. Then the Asians. Then the Hispanics. Then the native Indians. Then the Aborigines.

The rest are still subject to study to make sure their "faculties" are yet to return from the generational/ancestral sabbatical leave of shameless idiocy and perpetual ignorance!
Re: The Most Intelligent Race by almondjoy(f): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmfao Aborigines? I'm insulted. tongue

Sorry, any aborigine is smarter than any "black man" in Africa or anywhere in this world.  Just observe their lifestyles and you will really be insulted. cheesy

You know those ones did not come from Africa as chained slaves or free slaves! Their own hair grew nappy in Australia yonder without any supra or sub saharan influence. grin

We sat down in Africa and just had a genetic mutation of "nappiness" perfected!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Moves To Reconcile Fayose, Makinde Within 24 Hours / I Won’t Tolerate Politicising #FreeLeahSharibu The Way Oby Ezekwesili Did - Reno / Disband EFCC, ICPC Rather Than Embarrassing Them, Wike Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.