Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,094 members, 7,845,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Commandant 'my Oga At The Top' Shems Should Apologize- That's All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commandant 'my Oga At The Top' Shems Should Apologize- That's All (635 Views)

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commandant 'my Oga At The Top' Shems Should Apologize- That's All by pmc01(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
The manner we are blaming Channels TV for not 'protecting' the man is the same manner Government was blaming the same TV station for exposing the rot at the Police college. Didn't the Govt attempt to take action on that matter thereafter?
Fact is that Channels TV has helped in exposing one of the major flaws in our security system; Mr. PRO was just an unlucky victim. Let's hope now that the Government will see enough reason to upgrade our security system from its present 19th century age to the current contemporary age.
As for Mr. Commandant, he should go back to Channels TV to beg for airtime that will enable him acknowledge the victims of his negligence of duty and insensitivity to the victims' plight, as earlier stated (those that were scammed, due to ignorance of the authentic website), as well as offering a sincere apology and ultimately broadcast the authentic website. Maybe that will make more Nigerians sympathetic to his cause and help him douse the fire of his widespread mockery... That's all.
#God help us
NB: Channels TV created an avenue for him to announce the authentic website, and save people from falling victims of scam. Alas! He flopped.
Re: Commandant 'my Oga At The Top' Shems Should Apologize- That's All by bakarya(m): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
Alli(pmc01) e don do now ah ah

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Pardons Homosexual Rapist, Triggering Fresh Controversy / Nigerians Must Rise Against Boko Haram / Chinua Achebe: An Iroko Has Fallen By Thompson Ighalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.