Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How The Creator Of '' My Oga At The Top'' Can Make Fame And Millions Over Night. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How The Creator Of '' My Oga At The Top'' Can Make Fame And Millions Over Night. (694 Views)

10 Top Celebs Who Really Don’t Deserve Their Fame And Fortune / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) / Charly Boy On ‘My Oga At The Top’ Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Creator Of '' My Oga At The Top'' Can Make Fame And Millions Over Night. by ojubi(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2013
The creator of 'my oga at the top' can become a success overnight if he can take the bull by the horn, if he can see this as an economic opportunity of a life time. Although this whole thing stated like a mockery but I think it has moved beyond mockery to real fun. If the civil defence man can meet the likes of AY, DON JAZY, JULIUS AGWU and co to organise the 'my oga at the top' comedy and music tour with him as the anchor around the 36 states of Nigeria and FCT, this guy will become a millionaire in weeks, and can even travel abroad for this comedy and music tour. If they are wise they will easily patent the 'my oga at the top' label so that no one else can use it, and get nollywood to write 'my oga at the top' movie with the man as the key actor. Every body would like to watch this movie and trust nollywood, they will make it up to part 4, and even have the return of 'my oga at the top'. As for me, I see a life time opportunity here. What do you think.
Re: How The Creator Of '' My Oga At The Top'' Can Make Fame And Millions Over Night. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2013
Hmmmm knowledgeable and insightful but the man in question is formal with his ordeal. Except he liberate and willingly to make comic out of his own ''comical invention'' then cash can flow with it but as long as he feel down, rejected, depressed, suppresed and repressed by what the institution he represent will say about him then he may die before his time (GOD 4bid). He should known that Nigerian is a comic society and live at such.
Re: How The Creator Of '' My Oga At The Top'' Can Make Fame And Millions Over Night. by Nuella01: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2013
Ur a classic slowpoke. Didn't U play enough as a kid? How come this "oga @ d top" is stil tickling U! Nollywood kor! Mscheeeeeeeeeew!

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Secret Stories / Clash Of The Lewd Singers, As Obesere Takes On St.janet / Top 50 African Youths (asa, Psquare, D'banj, Six Others Made The List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.