Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday (19050 Views)

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) / Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by adebimpe2014: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
;This is good, can't stop laughing walayi... Wat a joke
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by funmemezy: 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
LolzzZz ahh wat a good wat to end d nyt.tanx
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by Urine: 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
You need to see me laughing, my mates think I'm crazy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
j
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by naijathings(m): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
i laff soteehh i nearly fall inside my mouth grin
talking about police, if you see how i take dey hide from one street to the
other so i can enter my house in peace without meeting police on the road.
Police is my friend but me no wan spend weekend with them oh.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
mu che che che che!

Naija police get bad mouth eeeeh......
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by zhaineey(f): 12:05am On Mar 18, 2013
Can't stop laffing ha ha I wan piss for body ooooooooo
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by Lizzypop: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2013
My Oga at the top u have finied me here so funny
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by ayodot(m): 12:33am On Mar 18, 2013
femiero: I was driving down the street when a police man stop my car and immediately opened the door enter and jammed it. As usual he wanted to collect "EGUNJE"money from me...Then suddenly he saw the big grown dog in the back seat with tongue sticking out angrily staring fiercely at him.

POLICE: [shaking] Ah! You carry dog?
ME: [I bone my face] Yes!
POLICE: [feeling uncomfortable] Na where una come dey come from?
ME: From hospital!
POLICE: [feeling uneasy] Ehen! You sick?
ME: No, na the dog o.
POLICE: [Looks back] Why the dog come dey shake im head like dat?
ME: Oh! Like that? If the dog wan bite person na so e dey shake head o.
POLICE: and the dog know you o?
ME: Yes na, no be me get am?
POLICE: [sweating] This your door how you dey open am?
ME: Open it na, abi u no know as you take enter.
POLICE: Abeg! Na since I notice the dog I don dey try open am.....

Then the idiot flew out of the car...

I don laugh sote, Na tears they Comot my nose and mucus from my eyes
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by greedie1(f): 1:08am On Mar 18, 2013
very funny.....i don laff tire
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by adoniza(m): 1:09am On Mar 18, 2013
LOL.....
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by idupaul: 1:24am On Mar 18, 2013
Now this made me laff really hard .. Thnks OP
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by andyzoga: 5:16am On Mar 18, 2013
jackbauersballs: Thank your stars the Policeman was not a Calabar man...

Na your dog for dey find escape route from the motor that day...
I still dey find Calabar policeman wey go cum play wit ma 11months old Japanese tosa o. . .
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by topmostg: 6:03am On Mar 18, 2013
Akeud: No matter their faces, tongue they are always ur friends. cheesy grinNo matter their faces, tongue they are always ur friends. cheesy grinNo matter their faces, tongue they are always ur friends. cheesy grin
this guy dey stammer ni or wetin?
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by lightofjoy(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2013
Very funny.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by simongonner: 7:21am On Mar 18, 2013
basket mouth
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by 5much(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2013
Nice one.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2013

Na this joke gangan finish everything
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy. You have finished me. I actually read this in a meeting (I was sitting at the back of the conference room) and I burst out laughing.
You should see how everyone turned to look at me.
I work with a para military organisation, so you can imagine the way all the senior officers were glaring at me. I wish I could have read it out to them.
Anyway I got off with "these small small officers are so indisciplined"
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by mayortee(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2013
grin grin grin kiss smiley
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2013
van bonattel: You for trap the guy there, pin the door shut and demand he hands over all the bribe money he collected or you will tell the dog to chew im ear comot grin

Good advice, OP do this next time.

I hate people expoliting others out of circumstance. Police and agberos are known for this.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by youngmega: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2013

hahahahahahahahah i donlaugh soh tey my tongue wun fly out .. na true talk if na calabar man .. the DOG NA hin go dey find escape route ..lolz
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by Emoticon: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2013
Para hol d police man no b small.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by eikeem(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Always an evergreen joke. As long as our policemen remain who they are, the joke will not go out of fashion.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by Dyt(f): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
Lmfao
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by Eperipopsi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
make una no kill me wid laugh ooo, cuz I no go fit sack ,as 4 police dem na goat
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by idupaul: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
meenagiggs: cheesy cheesy cheesy. You have finished me. I actually read this in a meeting (I was sitting at the back of the conference room) and I burst out laughing.
You should see how everyone turned to look at me.
I work with a para military organisation, so you can imagine the way all the senior officers were glaring at me. I wish I could have read it out to them.
Anyway I got off with "these small small officers are so indisciplined"

NSCDC ? Regards to ur Ogas @the Top oo..
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
idupaul:

NSCDC ? Regards to ur Ogas @the Top oo..
cheesy
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by Zoola91(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
u 4 allow d dog to do d talking................ in dat case,u may c a positive result::::::::::
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by kollytin(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
So hilarious!
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday by Christo724(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
Nice joke! @ femiero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chat With Papine / Yab Me I Yab U / Funny Pictures!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.