Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? (1372 Views)

Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / Reuben Abati’s Job: 4 Possible Successors As Special Adviser On Media To Preside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Rossikk(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
What would be your reaction?

Pls answer truthfully as I'm conducting an important survey and research. Thanks.
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by blacksta(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
Their is more to life than being a spokes person of lies
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Rossikk(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
Kindly answer the question directly. Thanks.
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Reptyle(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
Rossikk: What would be your reaction?

Pls answer truthfully as I'm conducting an important survey and research. Thanks.

Mtchewwwwww!!! undecided
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Rossikk(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
Another person who cannot answer the question directly.

Next?
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Pataki: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
This thread only points to one thing: the OP is a desperate young man - indolent in thinking, who is power and money hungry. Yours is more like suffering from poverty of a functioning brain.

1 Like

Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Demdem(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
i am much more comfortable and ok with my present life than being the spokesman of a "retardeenic" govt. dont need to sulk his balls to survive the way the OP desires it.

1 Like

Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pataki: This thread only points to one thing: the OP is a desperate young man - indolent in thinking, who is power and money hungry. Yours is more like suffering from poverty of a functioning brain.

We all know him as a sick,re-Tar-ded PEJ's Menstrual pad-sucking ieedeeiot.
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Rossikk(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pataki: This thread only points to one thing: the OP is a desperate young man - indolent in thinking, who is power and money hungry. Yours is more like suffering from poverty of a functioning brain.

Answer the question directly.
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by hercules07: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
I will tell the caller to go play with himself, I can not work for someone I do not respect.

1 Like

Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by seanet02: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Never in my Life will i work for a clueless ediot like Jonathan.
I will not take it. Simple
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by ninja4life(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
I just dey laugh at some people's comment.to my own knowledge d rate of unemployment in d country is high dat any person will reject such one in a million chance based on sentiment even some of d so called disciplined and employed people will accept it talkless of a typical nigerian with all its benefits.abeg evry1 has a price so is d case of abati so there4 at d right price,time and condition why not cos even if u reject it anoder person better dan u will accept it and ofcourse d nigerians u are to serve are goin to judge u based on sentiment why waste such opportunity.
But as 4 me gej has not performance up to expectation dat made many yorubas vote 4 him out of sentiments so i dont know wat i will really do.
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by ypzilanti: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
ninja4life: I just dey laugh at some people's comment.to my own knowledge d rate of unemployment in d country is high dat any person will reject such one in a million chance based on sentiment even some of d so called disciplined and employed people will accept it talkless of a typical nigerian with all its benefits.abeg evry1 has a price so is d case of abati so there4 at d right price,time and condition why not cos even if u reject it anoder person better dan u will accept it and ofcourse d nigerians u are to serve are goin to judge u based on sentiment why waste such opportunity.
But as 4 me gej has not performance up to expectation dat made many yorubas vote 4 him out of sentiments so i dont know wat i will really do.

The question is not relevant because Reuben Abati was not a hungry man when he was invited to take the job. Furthermore, upon seeing the lies and open contradiction of his official press statements by GEJ he has still refused to resign based on principle.

There is a difference between need and greed. Many Nigerians would take any freaking job that you give them at the moment cause near 50 percent of Nigerian adults are unemployed. Reuben did not need the job, he is a greedy man.
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Rossikk(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
So, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME that out of the HUNDREDS, and quite possibly THOUSANDS of people that have been posting myriad insults and abuse here against Abati, Jonathan etc etc, ONLY TWO people can give a STRAIGHT ANSWER to the question I posed?

This thread was posted over 8 hours ago.

There have been very few respondents considering the huge opprobrium heaped on Abati by forumers here of late.

A deafening silence in fact.

Where are all the anti-corruption activists that have been flooding the site, condemning govt?

OK. Still waiting for more responses before I reach the conclusion of my research.

Oh.. and thanks to the couple of guys who have come out and stated clearly where they would stand on the question.

[size=15pt]AGAIN: THE QUESTION IS:[/size]

If you received a call from ASO ROCK TODAY, requesting you to become the new Presidential Spokesman for the Federal Republic of Nigeria, what would be your reaction?

Thanks.

THE CLOCK IS TICKING.
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Rossikk(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
By the way I don't expect the mods to place this VITAL TOPIC on front page.

Isn't front page already flooded with far more important issues like ''Picture of P-Square in Malawi'', and ''Sperm selling Business Booming in Ghana''?
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by ninja4life(m): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
ypzilanti:

The question is not relevant because Reuben Abati was not a hungry man when he was invited to take the job. Furthermore, upon seeing the lies and open contradiction of his official press statements by GEJ he has still refused to resign based on principle.

There is a difference between need and greed. Many Nigerians would take any freaking job that you give them at the moment cause near 50 percent of Nigerian adults are unemployed. Reuben did not need the job, he is a greedy man.
well u hav a point i do not really know much of abati cos i hardly care abt who wrote an article and all dis self proclaimed activists dat make noise on pages of newspaper,well i may or may not accept it depending on d conditions but in an ideal situation with dis government's actions i will not accept it cos he did not live up to my expectations as a nigerian
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by ypzilanti: 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Rossikk: So, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME that out of the HUNDREDS, and quite possibly THOUSANDS of people that have been posting myriad insults and abuse here against Abati, Jonathan etc etc, ONLY TWO people can give a STRAIGHT ANSWER to the question I posed?

This thread was posted over 8 hours ago.

There have been very few respondents considering the huge opprobrium heaped on Abati by forumers here of late.

A deafening silence in fact.

Where are all the anti-corruption activists that have been flooding the site, condemning govt?

OK. Still waiting for more responses before I reach the conclusion of my research.

Oh.. and thanks to the couple of guys who have come out and stated clearly where they would stand on the question.

[size=15pt]AGAIN: THE QUESTION IS:[/size]

If you received a call from ASO ROCK TODAY, requesting you to become the new Presidential Spokesman for the Federal Republic of Nigeria, what would be your reaction?

Thanks.

THE CLOCK IS TICKING.

After your Ogas party has finished impoverishing Nigerians you expect them not to take a job? Begin by asking how many Nigerians have a good job and you will have an answer to your question.

A hungry man will always take any job he can find. Reuben however is not a hungry man but a greedy man.

Ask how many Nigerians with a good job will leave it for GEJs a55 licking job, and you will have a better gauge to weigh your assumed hypocrisy theory. The same people that would pick the call from Aso rock would pick any damn phone call about a job at the moment.
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Rossikk(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
ypzilanti:

After your Ogas party has finished impoverishing Nigerians you expect them not to take a job? Begin by asking how many Nigerians have a good job and you will have an answer to your question.

A hungry man will always take any job he can find. Reuben however is not a hungry man but a greedy man.

Ask how many Nigerians with a good job will leave it for GEJs a55 licking job, and you will have a better gauge to weigh your assumed hypocrisy theory. The same people that would pick the call from Aso rock would pick any damn phone call about a job at the moment.

Bros, why do you feel the need to speak for these people?

Surely with all the loud opposition they've voiced against Abati, one would expect them to be equally vocal on THIS poser.

I find it odd that they are mostly absent from this discussion, and have seemingly left you to carry the can of ''explanation''.
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by seunfly: 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Rosikk don't think that because the peaple u see up their are liars, theives, killers, wicked etc that all Nigerians are like that NO. my friend their are still alot of good peaple that will reject bad offers examples are Obi ezekuezeli rejected Jonathan twice, Prof Dora akunyeli also reject an apointment from jeg and i know so many peaple have done the same, that we may not know.
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Rossikk(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
seunfly: Rosikk don't think that because the peaple u see up their are liars, theives, killers, wicked etc that all Nigerians are like that NO. my friend their are still alot of good peaple that will reject bad offers examples are Obi ezekuezeli rejected Jonathan twice, Prof Dora akunyeli also reject an apointment from jeg and i know so many peaple have done the same, that we may not know.

Answer the question directly about yourself. Would YOU or would YOU not accept the post?

Let others answer for themselves. So far they've mostly stayed away.

I'm conducting research in which every man should simply answer for himself and exit the thread. No long grammar.
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by ochukoccna: 2:53am On Mar 18, 2013
Get Abati's job for what?!
There is only one Judas Iscariot
I do not want to be another cheesy
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by AnitaMandy: 6:34am On Mar 18, 2013
Yes, i will accept. Why not go in there and be the change you want to see in others.

1 Like

Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 18, 2013
It is clear to all of us that u got a phone call or email from beaf.

You have become a staunch defender of the excesses of this administration

You are merely looking for reassurance - anyone with this opportunity would do the same thing - well, the truth to that is you were sought out because team gej discerned your real character, a money grubber who would sell his soul for the right amount

They already saw this in abati, and some more discerning people did - I thought the abuja plot thing of yesteryear was just a rumour at the time.

stop trying to silence your conscience and come to terms with the fact that you will find yourself making excuses and defending even worse behavior

Posting pictures of nigeria in 2100 then defending pardon of people who steal the resources that are needed to make that happen
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Demdem(m): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2013
ypzilanti:

Reuben did not need the job, he is a greedy man.

Well said. And the effect of that greed will surely hunt him to his grave no doubt.
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Rossikk(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2013
oyb: It is clear to all of us that u got a phone call or email from beaf.

You have become a staunch defender of the excesses of this administration

You are merely looking for reassurance - anyone with this opportunity would do the same thing - well, the truth to that is you were sought out because team gej discerned your real character, a money grubber who would sell his soul for the right amount

They already saw this in abati, and some more discerning people did - I thought the abuja plot thing of yesteryear was just a rumour at the time.

stop trying to silence your conscience and come to terms with the fact that you will find yourself making excuses and defending even worse behavior

Posting pictures of nigeria in 2100 then defending pardon of people who steal the resources that are needed to make that happen

Yawwnnn....Another coward who cannot give a straight answer. So here we have it. 177 views and only TWO people can give a straight answer to the question posed. Ok. Still waiting. But so far, the results are staggering.
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by hollermeelaycon(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
I hear oooo, resume work sharp sharp na only to dey play dumb 2 sensitive case
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Demdem(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rossikk: Yawwnnn....Another coward who cannot give a straight answer. So here we have it. 177 views and only TWO people can give a straight answer to the question posed. Ok. Still waiting. But so far, the results are staggering.

Demdem has viewed this for more than 20 times alone. Have u factored this? grin grin
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by AjanleKoko: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
Nope, I would not take it.
First off, I'm not particularly desperate for a job.
Second, I don't know if it was the strategy of this current administration to muddy themselves in the media and constantly give themselves a bad rep, but . . . image management of GEJ's administration has been beyond awful. They're constantly from one media faux pas to another.

Taking this job after the likes of Okupe, Abati, and Reno Omookri have performed so badly (never mind Oga At The Top's own personal goofs!) would be akin to picking up a job cleaning the toilets at RCCG Camp, the day the Holy Ghost Congress ends. You will be badly damaged grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
AjanleKoko: Nope, I would not take it.
First off, I'm not particularly desperate for a job.
Second, I don't know if it was the strategy of this current administration to muddy themselves in the media and constantly give themselves a bad rep, but . . . image management of GEJ's administration has been beyond awful. They're constantly from one media faux pas to another.

Taking this job after the likes of Okupe, Abati, and Reno Omookri have performed so badly (never mind Oga At The Top's own personal goofs!) would be akin to picking up a job cleaning the toilets at RCCG Camp, the day the Holy Ghost Congress ends. You will be badly damaged grin

lets not forget those muddying them on social media
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by AjanleKoko: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
oyb:

lets not forget those muddying them on social media

Bros, they are the ones muddying themselves. Grown azz men making asinine statements on social media. Maybe they think it works like NTA or the newspapers. grin

Either way, they've given the current government such a bad rap that it may not be remembered for anything meaningful. They've made the invalid Yar'adua regime look like a colony of saints embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by Rossikk(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thanks Ajanlekoko.

That makes it THREE people who have answered this question since it was posted over 36 hours ago.

THE CLOCK IS TICKING.
Re: If You Got A Phone Call From Aso Rock Offering You Abati's Job? by AyoRandy: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,

As for me YES I will take the job.

You have to be in it to win it. I will go there try to do my best and if I noticed that I cannot effect any changes or perform as I would have love then I can resign.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What US EMBASSY Website Says About NIGERIA / King Of Talk: Obasanjo Has No Say!!! Asari Dokubo / Delta Flight (Monday Oct 14) Made Emergency Landing In Dakar (senegal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.