Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,254 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! (1123 Views)

Bible Study - Galatians... Has The Modern Church Misunderstood? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / The Most Misunderstood Person On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Its been a while I shared thoughts with intelligent humans outside the topsy turvy of Politics section that generate storms in tea-cups which can make one think tomorrow is doomed.
Let's continue of journey into the worlds of dogma, superstition, theology, spiritualism and mysticism while welcoming the atheists to come play with us.

Satan, is from the scriptures one of the Arch Angels of God, and a fine gentleman who aspired to take over some throne, but was hurled to Planet EARTH to rule amongst humans.
For the purpose of this lectures, lets just believe its true. But what baffles every sincere thinker is that despite his many perceived havoc and atrocities, God has not give Satan a death sentence, in fact I personally think Satan is God's chosen errand guy for dirty jobs.
Tempting Eve brought about changes to planetary ways of lives, tempting Job and destroying all his family and wealth was God's assignment and under his execution and watchful eye.

Tempting Jesus was also another phase in his evolutionary assignment. Tempting me Yesternight was another assignment, but guess what I fell for it, I took that pretty girl to the closest hotel room and we did it. Do you know why I decide to fall for temptation ? The answer is cos if God couldnt kill Satan, he is one with God, he is the justice system of the Heavenly Democracy.

He, I can say is immortal just like him if they do exist as beings. Do I believe any of these ?
That's a million Euros question.
Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
Here we go for the millions. Am in.
Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pointless thread if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
inurmind: Pointless thread if you ask me.
And we are not asking you, next!
Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by tobechi20(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: And we are not asking you, next!
.when next u wana write, try paragraphing to aid reading
Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by Truckpusher(m): 1:17am On Mar 18, 2013
The crack is doing more harm than anticipated bro undecided
Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by Truckpusher(m): 1:18am On Mar 18, 2013
tobechi20: .when next u wana write, try paragraphing to aid reading
c'mon bro!that write-up has a paragraph don't get it twisted
Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 18, 2013
I do not believe the bible stories. How could all animals( including butterflies,ants,crocodiles,elephants,) fit into an ark? At the end of the flood,Noah ended up sacrificing a lamb he saved from flood to yahweh again. Dump stories! There is no Satan!
Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by Sirniyeh(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2013
All bible stories are fictions! The blessings of satan superceed that of Jesus. Satan is the father of civilisation
Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by etalker: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
Satan is the errand boy of God? shocked

No wonder!
Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
Great writeup!!!
Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
ifeness: I do not believe the bible stories. How could all animals( including butterflies,ants,crocodiles,elephants,) fit into an ark? At the end of the flood,Noah ended up sacrificing a lamb he saved from flood to yahweh again. Dump stories! There is no Satan!
Me too. Some stories are meant to scare the kids.

1 Like

Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by ooman(m): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
ifeness: I do not believe the bible stories. How could all animals( including butterflies,ants,crocodiles,elephants,) fit into an ark? At the end of the flood,Noah ended up sacrificing a lamb he saved from flood to yahweh again. Dump stories! There is no Satan!

you forgot the carnivorous dinosaurs that devours anything and everything in their path
Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by mkmyers45(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2013
where is buzugee aka obadiah777 when you need him?

1 Like

Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2013
mkmyers45: where is buzugee aka obadiah777 when you need him?
LOL MKMYERS45. YALL DONT NEED ME. BILLYONAIRE IS SPOT ON. 'SATAN' WORKS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE LORD. HE IS THE LORDS POLICE. HOWEVER THE LORD DOES NOT TELL HIM TO DO EVIL. THE LORD ALLOWS HIM TO DO EVIL BUT ONLY TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT. ( PROVERBS 16 VS 4 ) ( ISAIAH 45 VS 7 ) ( LAMENTATIONS 3 VS 38 ) ( AMOS 3 VS 6 ) ( HABBAKUK 1 VS 14 ) ( JOB 4 VS 7 ). AND SATAN IS NOT SOME SPIRIT RUNNING AROUND. HOWEVER THIS IS HIS END
JOB 21 VS 30 That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath

AND JUST A LITTLE INFO ON THE WORD SATAN. SATAN MEANS 'ADVERSARY'. ANYONE WHO IS AN ADVERSARY TO GOD IS SATAN. 'PETER' GOT CALLED SATAN FOR TRYING TO STOP THE WILL OF GOD <<< TRY TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES SO YOU CAN REALLY SEE WHAT AND WHO SATAN REALLY IS.
Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by seyibrown(f): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: LOL MKMYERS45. YALL DONT NEED ME. BILLYONAIRE IS SPOT ON. 'SATAN' WORKS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE LORD. HE IS THE LORDS POLICE. HOWEVER THE LORD DOES NOT TELL HIM TO DO EVIL. THE LORD ALLOWS HIM TO DO EVIL BUT ONLY TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT. ( PROVERBS 16 VS 4 ) ( ISAIAH 45 VS 7 ) ( LAMENTATIONS 3 VS 38 ) ( AMOS 3 VS 6 ) ( HABBAKUK 1 VS 14 ) ( JOB 4 VS 7 ). AND SATAN IS NOT SOME SPIRIT RUNNING AROUND. HOWEVER THIS IS HIS END
JOB 21 VS 30 That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath

AND JUST A LITTLE INFO ON THE WORD SATAN. SATAN MEANS 'ADVERSARY'. ANYONE WHO IS AN ADVERSARY TO GOD IS SATAN. 'PETER' GOT CALLED SATAN FOR TRYING TO STOP THE WILL OF GOD <<< TRY TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES SO YOU CAN REALLY SEE WHAT AND WHO SATAN REALLY IS.

^^^ The Lord's Police ke? I thought the Police was your Friend! grin How can an adversary be a friend?
Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
seyibrown:

^^^ The Lord's Police ke? I thought the Police was your Friend! grin How can an adversary be a friend?
LOL WELL MAYBE I SHOULD SAY THE LORDS CLEAN UP GUY. HE IS THE ONE WHO TAKES THE TRASH OUT wink
Re: SATAN - Mostly Misunderstood! by Boomark(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: LOL MKMYERS45. YALL DONT NEED ME. BILLYONAIRE IS SPOT ON. 'SATAN' WORKS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE LORD. HE IS THE LORDS POLICE. HOWEVER THE LORD DOES NOT TELL HIM TO DO EVIL. THE LORD ALLOWS HIM TO DO EVIL BUT ONLY TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT. ( PROVERBS 16 VS 4 ) ( ISAIAH 45 VS 7 ) ( LAMENTATIONS 3 VS 38 ) ( AMOS 3 VS 6 ) ( HABBAKUK 1 VS 14 ) ( JOB 4 VS 7 ). AND SATAN IS NOT SOME SPIRIT RUNNING AROUND. HOWEVER THIS IS HIS END

I can see, this boy is still smoking using elephant grass. SMH!

(1) (Reply)

3 Things To Avoid As A Child Of God / How To Make An Atheist Rant / Oh! Our Nairaland. What Really Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.