Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,340 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... (1218 Views)

June 2013 Holy Ghost Service -the Wonders Of Worship By Daddy Adeboye / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent / Taribo West & Co Honors Daddy Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by israelboy1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
U were invited to an occasion, nd u saw daddy adeboye nd barack obama, u only hv a opportunity to shake hands nd a snapshot with either of them, who will u love to go for?

Be sincere about this nd give reasons. God bless us all
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by Goshen360(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
who is daddy adeboye ? Jesus ?

2 Likes

Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by israelboy1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123: who is daddy adeboye ? Jesus ?

he is a distinguished man of God
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
OBAMA!
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
israel boy:

okay.........OBAMA grin
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
i dnt contemplate on dis... Barrack Obama it is.
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by israelboy1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
meka chuko: i dnt contemplate on dis... Barrack Obama it is.

y barack obama?
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by 2good(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
israel boy:

y barack obama?

y not Barack Obama?
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: OBAMA!

CORRECT GIRL
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
israel boy:

y barack obama?
Are u even supposed to ask this?Adeboye himself even dreams of meeting Obama and having him in his church.OBAMA IT IS!!!
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by nikkyshyne(f): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
OBAMA!! Taking a pix with Adeboye wouldn't make me more or less a christian.
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by Chanchit: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Lemme say the truth, as useless as GEJ is, I would still manage a snapshot with him, it could still open some doors. Then I can aalways go to Adeboye's church one of this sundays.
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by dopeJemi: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
Adeboye, so dat anointing go dey folLow me

Obama is Anti-christ undecided
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by TableLeg(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
israel boy: U were invited to an occasion, nd u saw daddy adeboye nd barack obama, u only hv a opportunity to shake hands nd a snapshot with either of them, who will u love to go for?

Obama.... Adeboye can piss off!
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by Yooguyz: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
dopeJemi: Adeboye, so dat annoiting go dey folLow me

clap for yourself
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by dopeJemi: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
Yooguyz: clap for yourself

Phuck off.. U not d owner of my opinion and wat I say has nothing 2 do with u so its either u accept it or Move aLong and if I say obama is anti-christ its my biz not urs.. Wasn't Looking 4 support
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
I believe this thread has gone in a very different direction from what the op expected...eya.grin
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by truthislight: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
israel boy: U were invited to an occasion, nd u saw daddy adeboye nd barack obama, u only hv a opportunity to shake hands nd a snapshot with either of them, who will u love to go for?

Who is Adeboye?
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by truthislight: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2013

ok ok,

Adeboye?

Errrrrm! Is he that man that collect tith? (that says wealth is gotten through tithing) shame!

See business principle! shocked

Jesus i know.

Obama i know.

Who really is Adeboye?

Care to educate me?
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by israelboy1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
dopeJemi: Adeboye, so dat annoiting go dey folLow me

guy i support u die, no mind the others

1 Like

Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by PastorKun(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
israel boy:

And what distinguishes him The last time I checked he is still a notorious twister of the scriptures.
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by tobechi20(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Obama can earn me a multimilion dollar contract. Adeboye cant
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by PastorKun(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
tobechi20: Obama can earn me a multimilion dollar contract. Adeboye cant

But Adeboye would gladly collect millions of dollars worth of tithes from you. grin
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by israelboy1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pastor Kun:

But Adeboye would gladly collect millions of dollars worth of tithes from you. grin

(1)judge not that ye may nt be judged,

(2) my people perish becos they lack knowledge

(3) never say anything against my appointed ones.

Guy if this is a joke u better repent
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by PastorKun(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
israel boy:

How have i judged Is it not a known fact that Adeboye's organisation collects tithes running into millions of dollars from their patrons?

I agree it's true a lot of Adeboye's patrons who pay tithes and sow seeds to him are perishing for lack of knowledge.

And who is your appointed one? and why shouldn't i say anything against your appointed one especially when your appointed one does what is obviously wrong or contrary to the gospel he claims to preach. Who even gave you the authority to appoint any one sef?
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
israel boy:

All Christians are appointed ones, Adeboye is not any different to the rest of we brethren , it is people like you that treat him like a god.

smh.
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by israelboy1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
[quote
author=Pastor Kun]

How have i judged Is it not a known fact that Adeboye's organisation
collects tithes running into millions of dollars from their patrons? I
agree it's true a lot of Adeboye's patrons who pay tithes and sow seeds
to him are perishing for lack of knowledge. And who is your appointed
one? and why shouldn't i say anything against your appointed one
especially when your appointed one does what is obviously wrong or
contrary to the gospel he claims to preach. Who even gave you the
authority to appoint any one sef? [/quote]

hey dnt quote me wrong, am nt the one that appointed him but God did dat, just try to do ur own best, nd look perfect infront of the lord, never judge others with what u hear!!
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by israelboy1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel:

All Christians are appointed ones, Adeboye is not any different to the rest of we brethren , it is people like you that treat him like a god.

smh.

hey dude, in which way hv i treated him like God, all just because of taking a snapshot with him? Thats to bad of u thinking that way, let me tell u this if u dnt knw, just always try to not find urself wanted before ur created, thou we re all under one mission statement which says go into the world nd preach the gospel, i see that he is successful in that aspect, so there is alot to grab from him, which re all his experience, if also i want to be successful in the race.
Guy, dnt say becos of the things u re, u should nail him on the cross, he is just the leader nd check the life style of those under him, re they working to be accomplished? The question i will also ask u, re u working to be accomplished, dnt say bad things abt others, just always try to do ur own good deeds nd let ur good story be heard so guy, wisen up, am nt taking him as a God, i just respect him as a man of God
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by PastorKun(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
israel boy:

hey dnt quote me wrong, am nt the one that appointed him but God did dat, just try to do ur own best, nd look perfect infront of the lord, never judge others with what u hear!!

Whilst there is no evidence that God truly appointed Adeboye even though it might be true, one thing is certain he has deviated from the truth and his teachings are now steeped in error. If God truly appointed him then he needs to repent re dedicate his life to christ, renounce all the false doctrines he has been teaching and start preaching the undiluted true gospel of christ.
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by israelboy1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Whilst there is no evidence that God truly appointed Adeboye even though it might be true, one thing is certain he has deviated from the truth and his teachings are now steeped in error. If God truly appointed him then he needs to repent re dedicate his life to christ, renounce all the false doctrines he has been teaching and start preaching the undiluted true gospel of christ.

hey did u want to tell me he is d one in charge of all the leadership seat underneth, if u knw he is against the doctrine of christ as u said, den u should do whats seems right in ur own eyes always, nd never be find wanted
Re: If U Re To Take A Snapshot With Either Barack Obama Nd Daddy Adeboye, Who....... by truthislight: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
israel boy:

Go seat down for gutter jore! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

'and They Were Naked – And Not Ashamed': Church Allows Naked Worshipers (Photos) / 2016- The Year Of His Fullness (Pastor E.A. Adeboye) / How The Apostles Of Jesus Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.