Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? (36827 Views)

The Most Disciplined Nollywood Actress? / The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood / The Ugliest Actress In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Who is the most disciplined when acting movie among these Nollywood actresses? Imean no kisses, no romance and no dirty act on the stage.Let me see if you have the same choice as me. Let's go there.
a. Chioma Akpotha Chukwuka
b. Stephanie Okereke
c. Yvonne Nelson
d. Yvonne Okoro
e. Mercy Johnson
f. Juliet Ibrahim

3 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by lilmax(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
Na chioma o

9 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by mysticgal(f): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
choima akpotha,stephnie okereke

4 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Sparkle1(f): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
Chioma chukwuka smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Abbey2sam(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Its definately chioma chukwuka

1 Like

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Mzdemmie(f): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
Chioma chukwuka
Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by fELiscatus: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Who is the most disciplined when acting movie among these Nollywood actresses? Imean no kisses, no romance and no dirty act on the stage.Let me see if you have the same choice as me. Let's go there.
b. Stephanie Okereke
c. Yvonne Nelson
d. Yvonne Okoro
e. Mercy Johnson
f. Juliet Ibrahim
I am so glad Omotola the over hyped actress' name is not on the list.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by fELiscatus: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
I don't know if Chioma is so disciplined. Her behavior on Gulder ultimate search was not too disciplined.

22 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by ATMC(f): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
I think ibrahim juliet...and i also think chiona is sterotyped. My thoughts though

1 Like

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
Chioma cool
Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by simmydebadest(m): 12:17am On Mar 18, 2013
OP if I catch u, e go red 4 u oooo, waitn yvonne nelson de do 4 dat list? 6ta CHIOMA all de way

1 Like

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 18, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:
I don't know if Chioma is so disciplined. Her behavior on Gulder ultimate search was not too disciplined.
I swear. That's why I don't like her much anymore. Her behavior on GUS was appalling, very uncouth behavior.

She seems cool in movies but off the scene, she is almost a beast.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2013
I didn't watch the GUS but I feel the OP is talking about when they're on stage, like in a movie.

Who is the most disciplined when acting movie
among these Nollywood actresses? I mean no kisses, no romance and no dirty act on the stage
Not some reality TV Ish.
Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2013
If its not Chioma then it ought to be Stephanie.

1 Like

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Who is the most disciplined when acting movie among these Nollywood actresses? I mean no kisses, no romance and no dirty act on the stage.Let me see if you have the same choice as me. Let's go there.
b. Stephanie Okereke
c. Yvonne Nelson
d. Yvonne Okoro
e. Mercy Johnson
f. Juliet Ibrahim

If by "disciplined" you mean the kind of actress who lacks versatility in her acting, then it has got to be Chioma Chukwuka. Such a boring actress. She's always playing the same roles year-in year-out, having the same zombie-like expression in all her movies making her the most BORING actress.
On the other hand, if you meant "disciplined" as in no kisses, no romance and no 'dirty' acts, kindly delete Mercy Johnson and Juliet Ibrahim from your list. There are numerous links of Juliet in Ghollywood's soft por.n and as for Mercy..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Dovahkiin(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2013
not a very diverse range of options there op smh obv answer is okereke

1 Like

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by lillyveezy: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
Good Girl:

If by "disciplined" you mean the kind of actress who lacks versatility in her acting, then it has got to be Chioma Chukwuka. Such a boring actress. She's always playing the same roles year-in, year-out having the same zombie-like expression in all her movies making her the most BORING actress.
On the other hand, if you meant "disciplined" as in no kisses, no romance and no 'dirty' acts, kindly delete Mercy Johnson and Juliet Ibrahim from your list. There are numerous links of Juliet in Ghollywood's soft por.n and as for Mercy..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
why are u taking it personal?they gave u 5 options to choose from,u ended up picking one out to desecrate her person.It goes a long way to show how u personnaly dislike that one person.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Igabe(f): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
Its Chioma, she is a decent woman, a good wife Ãήϑ mother. She expressed it in d gulder ultimate search. The fact that she culdnt stand Muma G Ãήϑ Emeka Ike messing up there doesn't entails that she is a beast. I dnt knw where good morals has gone τ̲̅ȍ.

16 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
So you mean a "disciplined" actress is one that does not engage in kissing or 'romance' in movies? Lol. Tell me more about that.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2013
lillyveezy: why are u taking it personal?they gave u 5 options to choose from,u ended up picking one out to desecrate her person.It goes a long way to show how u personnaly dislike that one person.
What are you on about? Personally dislike who??
Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Puvguy: 2:20am On Mar 21, 2013
I don't know what you mean by 'discipline' but Mercy Johnson is the most natural act amongst them.She's just ridiculously good, interprets scripts to perfection.

12 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Temismith(f): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
I will go for tootoh dickay nd jacking appiah! grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by sholay2011(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kate Henshaw! Liz Benson!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by megareal: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
Stephenie Okereke

1 Like

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by roseisaac(f): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2013
shut up.chioma my foot.she is only pretendin to b gud..she evil inside by envying muma...she is ugly.stepnie is cool al d way.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Temismith: I will go for tootoh dickay nd jacking appiah! grin tongue
IF I HEAR grin grin grin
Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by dabrake(m): 2:51am On Jul 15, 2013
Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha. No dispute.
Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by goldfish80(m): 7:36am On Jul 15, 2013
This myth about chioma being the most behaved actress crashed at gulder ultimate search. Her holier than thou attitude,hostility and unsavory words on Muma gee because of her marital status (which brought the lady to tears) was the height of it all.Then the Amaa incident with a journalist. She's just a witch abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by fr3do(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2013
Stephanie,,should have been chioma but she spits venom!

1 Like

Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by NEROSKY(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Tonto Dikeh
Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2013
Chioma-Okereke Johnson Ibrahim
Re: Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? by Akuviv: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2013
Igabe: Its Chioma, she is a decent woman, a good wife Ãήϑ mother. She expressed it in d gulder ultimate search. The fact that she culdnt stand Muma G Ãήϑ Emeka Ike messing up there doesn't entails that she is a beast. I dnt knw where good morals has gone τ̲̅ȍ.

WELL SAID IGABE.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs / Malivelihood Michael Awujoola Proposes To Adeola Smart (Photos) / Throwback Pictures Of Tunde Ednut And Ebuka 8 Years Ago. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.