Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood (19773 Views)

Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress / Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Queeneth Hilbert is hotter than July.
She is the most beautiful actress in Nollywood.

Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by londoner: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
Not at all, although she is really cute.....there are quite a few women who are way more beautiful/pretty than this girl.
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Temismith(f): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hian!

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Adufaye(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
For me angela okorie
She is tall, nice voice, nice smile, act any part, a wife nd a mother

She is damm pretty am in luv wit her ooooh

5 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by launique: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Orikinla: Queeneth Hilbert is hotter than July.
She is the most beautiful actress in Nollywood.
July should be one of the coolest months in Nigeria
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Omobarca: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
embarassed nice nyansh
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Feedmemore(f): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Angela Okorie is damn hot cool
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Fkforyou(m): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nawa..o naso dem leave me behind?I swear i no know all dis actress una dey mention.perhaps I can't remember when last i watch naija movies.
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Nobleking1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
Is true she is beautiful and i lik her more than any other actress[color=#770077][/color]
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Adufaye(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
Feed me more: Angela Okorie is damn hot cool
I swear! I even luv her pas her hubby lol
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Vdollars(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
I think Cha cha Eke is the hottest Nollywood actress

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Brimmie(m): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2013
Hmmmn.. Barbie!!
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 14, 2013
Chei.
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by londoner: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2013
Princess Chineke, lilian Esoro and Osas are all prettier than her.

Some Kannywood actresses also......make her look very average. The most hyped Nigerian actresses are not always the most beautiful in the industry.

Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by netbrilliance(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2013
She is cute.... but tht pics is too brushed for us to judge with
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by carzola(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2013
Please are these girls actreses cause i'v never seen them on set.. Abi na yoruba film dem der act?
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by netbrilliance(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
better pics of her here...she is rily cute

Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by goldfish80(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Is she really a nollywood actress? Never heard of her,cute though
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
londoner: Not at all, although she is really cute.....there are quite a few women who are way more beautiful/pretty than this girl.

Name them.

I know every actress worth knowing in Nollywood.
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
la_unique: July should be one of the coolest months in Nigeria
July is in Summer.
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
The other actresses without their fake Brazilian and Indian hair and wigs will not be so attractive as Queeneth who is as you see her, a natural beauty.
And lest we forget, not all half-caste babes are beautiful.
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Bebetter: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2013
Forget prettiest! i swear i love this actress die! kiss

Adufaye: For me angela okorie

Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Adufaye(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Bebetter: Forget prettiest! i swear i love this actress die! kiss

u no love her pas me o
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by RedCard1(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Adufaye: For me angela okorie

maybe u need to see Angela Okorie's heavy legs with blackspots on them. She has a huge body frame like a man, her voice sounds like that of a man too. She has just a pretty face and height, nothing more. Which good acting are u even talking about? Angela Okorie is one of the talentless ladies ever to showcase in nollywood. She reads her lines like memory verse, she can't even speak good english and her dress sense is so cheap. She belongs to the group of Annie Idibia, Uche Ogbodo, etc. Well, maybe she's your niece, cousin or sister because for you to call her a breath taking beauty and great actress, something has to be up. Angela Okorie shouldn't come into picture in a topic like this. Damilola Adegbita, Osas, Genevieve Nnaji and Dakore Egbuson Akande are the most beautiful. They are beautiful, talented and well dressed. As for Queeneth, she is just an albino. Not pretty.
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by RedCard1(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Orikinla: The other actresses without their fake Brazilian and Indian hair and wigs will not be so attractive as Queeneth who is as you see her, a natural beauty.
And lest we forget, not all half-caste babes are beautiful.
so your job is to be paid by celebrities so u could publicize them as the most beautiful. First u were shoving Damilola @our faces and now Queeneth. Who's next? Why don't u advice dat albino Queeneth to take some acting lessons? She can't stand Damilola and Osas...take it or leave it.
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Dovahkiin(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2013
A gift for you OP

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by londoner: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2013
Orikinla:

Name them.

I know every actress worth knowing in Nollywood.

I just posted the pics above.......they are all prettier than her imo.....especially Osas.
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tonto dikeh, i choose!
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by delion20: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dokora Egbuso
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Its rukie sandals aka nips revealer
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Abbey2sam(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
delion20: Dokora Egbuso
Bro habatically speaking you're wicked

Its dakore egbuson
Re: The Most Beautiful Actress In Nollywood by Ijayzbrainz: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2013
Everyone has got his own most favourite actress.whosoever you have in mind.pop out now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joy Onumajuru Celebrates Her Birthday In An Orphanage In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) / Reckless Lifestyle Of D’banj +how He Sold His Soul To Join Secret Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.