Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. (7779 Views)

Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) / Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration / Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
News like this just makes it tough to imagine a Nigeria free from corruption and waste. It is well.
Re: Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
Indeed.. The name Nigeria is cursed. Senate going to do what ?

It is not political appointment. I can't wait to see revolution in Nigeria.

Useless and senseless government.

People need money to feed , our so called federal government is busy wasting what we have.
Re: Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. by dabossman(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
I wonder what would have happened if Cardinal Arinze had been elected Pope. We would probably offer to bankroll the inauguration with Jona and Pepe as special guests, and all state governors and local government chairmen in attendance.
Re: Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. by egoldman(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
This is stupidity of the highest order , and this is one of the problem we have in this nation " RELIGION " why would tax payers money be spent on this ? Also pilgrimage to mecca and Jerusalem ? my religion is Hinduism and i demand pay for my pilgrimage to the great guru maharajis in India in the spirit of fairness angry angry,also my junior bros is practicing Buddhism and his pilgrimage to Thailand needs to be taken care of , do you get my drift ?
ThIS country is a joke jare .
Re: Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. by jimino(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
digitalman: From peoples comment its very clear that Ignorance is at a very high level here. The Vatican is a country and as such invites other countries to inauguration of its president which in this case is the Pope. Its not a religious matter.
u r d only person dat hv made a sensible statement. Most pple claim 2 b educated bt dey r stil illitrate in der mind.
Re: Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. by Werehkpe: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
i have always said it. IF U AND I DONT STAND UP AND FORCEFULLY OBJECT AND RESIST THE ACTS OF THE POLITICAL THEIVES, THEY WILL CONTINUE LOOTING. VEry soon 9ja will b pennyless.
The painfull thing is they will fly BA first class! when they can spend dat money with Arik Air and thus keep the funds in the Nigerian economy.

I hope we have Nigerians in Rome that prevent these IDIOTS from lodging anywhere and they are forcefully and shamefully driven out of Rome just like our UK brothers did those silly Oyo State legislators wives! AMEN
Re: Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. by manosteel(m): 4:15am On Mar 19, 2013
Please pardon my Ignorance, Is the Pope from Nigeria?
Re: Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. by emmasege: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2013
U might be right that the Pope told his country men not to come, but not the government of Argentina. Vatican is an independent state with international relations wt most nations on Earth. I want to believe the FG is going on an official invitation, and this is not peculiar to Nigeria alone. It is the most important inauguration on Earth!
Re: Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2013
I deduce to say that if truly GEJ govt is good Nigerians will not be censuring him but following the evil antecedent that brought us to this point has shown us the whole syllogism of PDP and their dogmas is clear to all, GEJ/PDP don't behove us in anyway we Nigerians should look towards something else different from PDP in 2015 without no sentiment
Re: Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. by dabossman(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
jimino: u r d only person dat hv made a sensible statement. Most pple claim 2 b educated bt dey r stil illitrate in der mind.

Are you guys aware that the Vatican City is landlocked by Italy? So, do we not have an Ambassador to Italy who can represent us with his staff? Would that not save cost on unnecessary expenses for David Mark and the so called powerful delegation? Or you think Mark and Akpabio will travel alone? Get really guys and start reasoning extensively.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones / Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed) / Nigerians Groaning In The Jaw Of Banditry, Ethnic Clashes After Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.