Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! (18627 Views)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Abeniboy: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
some of u r ....i dont wnt to call u names. But Pple like u, God wil not release His bbblessings in ur family eg okija-juju.
Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Okijajuju1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
Abeniboy: some of u r ....i dont wnt to call u names. But Pple like u, God wil not release His bbblessings in ur family eg okija-juju.

You are not God, so go f`uck a soldier ant hill muthafucker.. angry

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Artistree: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
All de
Okija_juju: [size=25pt]ALL GLORY BE TO THE DOCTOR WHO CONDUCTED THE IVF PROCESS[/size]

If to say ehn dey dey wait for God, ehn for die childless.
Sad part is that the pastor wont come out and tell the truth. Many women will be there in his Church praying and fasting and 'tapping into his blessing', meanwhile the solution to their Problem is in a Hospital Lab.

I am happy for the couple o!

But glory should be given to the doctors not God.

Praise the Doctor!!! Halleluyah!
Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Jesuscom: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
No one teaches God how 2 answer prayers.this is a reward of faithfulness inspite of the challenge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's So Special About Twins??? / How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week / Pls I Need A Nice Yoruba Name 4 Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.