Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! (18618 Views)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by waleadex(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
It was a joyful occasion for the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in Port Harcourt, Rivers State as Soji Oni, a Provincial Pastor, dedicated a set of triplets after twenty five years of childlessness with his wife.

The triplets, named Miracle, Sign and Wonder, were dedicated to God at the King’s Place Parish, Port Harcourt, headquarters of Rivers Province 2 of the RCCG.

An overwhelmed Oni told a cheering congregation that it takes a man with heart and foundation built on God to patiently wait twenty five years for the fruit of the womb.

He said: “Twenty five years is not twenty five days. It was a very big challenge not only as a family man but as a pastor who prays for others for the same problem and they receive. But today our prayers have been answered.

“God knows our problems. I didn’t pray to have triplets but He gave one. Many families break for not being able to bear children, but we should continue to trust in the Lord no matter the challenges. Our challenges are not bigger than God.”

Also sharing the tough times the family endured in the long wait for a child, the wife called on women to love and pray together with their husbands during tribulations as God is the only one who “knows our problems.”
http://www.article.com.ng/news/miracle-in-church-pastor-gets-triplets-after-25-years-of-childlessness/

33 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
waleadex:

The triplets, named Miracle, Sign and Wonder

*Facepalm!*

grin

Congrats to the proud parents and God bless the little ones!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by johnwizey: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hw person go name im pikin dose names............anyway congrats to dem shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by blank(f): 1:42am On Mar 18, 2013
Important piece was left out, how they had to go to an IVF center.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by baby124: 3:22am On Mar 18, 2013
Hopefully they are not being deceptive. I read on the TTC thread how it is popular for women looking for kids to go and pretend pregnancy and have miracle babies in the south south. There is nothing God cannot do, but Nigerians can surprise God with their deeds. Anyway congrats to the new parents. If God gave you those kids truly. There is nothing wrong in adoption, so I don't know why people try to pass off adopted kids as theirs. Anyway God sees all, and has a way of exposing fake preachers in due time. This is if they lied about the methods they got the babies through.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 18, 2013
I thank God for them and pray for many more similar testimony.

Let me get off this thread before @omonuan guy start to harass me of infant kidnaping because ( according to him) I believe in 'impossible' miracle, again! angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by agiboma(f): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2013
congrats to them, even if it was done through AI its still a miracle.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by beblessed(f): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
I worship wit the couple in phc. The woman was pregnant and 'heavily' pregnant. No 419 was involved

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by greatgod2012(f): 3:03am On Mar 19, 2013
Thank God for them and God bless the little ones.

However, it didnt happen because they are pastors, it could have happened to any awaiting couple, regardless of their religion. So, lets just erase that mind of "being pastors.
May God meet all of us at the point of our needs,

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by dedons: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
To GOD be the GLORY

1 Like

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by dominique(f): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Miracle, sign and wonder Sheesh!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by sammynaijaguy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
the rate people get twins dis days may God Give me twins also amen
Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by iyatrustee(f): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Waoh! 25yrs? Those that married around that same time should have kids in higher institution or some might have graduated sef.You would not understand unless you are in their shoes. I can not even begin to imagine how much the wife had to endure.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
^^ @GreatGod how do u manage to be nice and intelligent in this crazy world?! Keep it up...

And I totally agree with what u said.
Also, even if it was IVF, it took God to make the babies stay in the womb. I know someone who did IVF twice n she still lost it..
Ask Giulianna Rancic.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Ebenezerk2: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
The way some people comment on nairaland is like they are not human, may God have mercy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Drdaps(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
In d next few days u wil hear d babies saying welcome 2 our naming ceremony, our names ar Precious,Praise n Promise etc as if 8days old babies can talk. grin
Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by emilyone(f): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
blank: Important piece was left out, how they had to an IVF center.

they would rather take such secrets to their graves.
Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by swtcharissa(f): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
blank: Important piece was left out, how they had to an IVF center.
shut up ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ fool,pray dat ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt have T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ wait even two years for ur wife b4 she takes in,do ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ KϞ0w what it means,weda IVF or not,its same God dat gave man d wisdom of IVF options,....God bless ur home sir n bless those wonderful kids real good

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by palugycolina(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
sammynaijaguy: the rate people gt twins disn days may God Give me twins also amen

i join my faith with urs..
we shall have twins in jesus name..
Amen

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by whitedolphine(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
cheesy Glory be to God almight
Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by swtcharissa(f): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
dominique: Miracle, sign and wonder Sheesh!!!
so oversabi,wat name should have been most appropriate?
Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Okijajuju1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
[size=25pt]ALL GLORY BE TO THE DOCTOR WHO CONDUCTED THE IVF PROCESS[/size]

If to say ehn dey dey wait for God, ehn for die childless.
Sad part is that the pastor wont come out and tell the truth. Many women will be there in his Church praying and fasting and 'tapping into his blessing', meanwhile the solution to their Problem is in a Hospital Lab.

I am happy for the couple o!
But glory should be given to the doctors not God.

Praise the Doctor!!! Halleluyah!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by swtcharissa(f): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
sammynaijaguy: the rate people get twins dis days may God Give me twins also amen
sometimes twin birth can be a result of compensation from God
Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Prai.., prai.., praise the Lord.

Jesus Igwe!!
Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Costa2000(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Thank GOD.
Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by swtcharissa(f): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Okija_juju: [size=25pt]ALL GLORY BE TO THE DOCTOR WHO CONDUCTED THE IVF PROCESS[/size]

Sad part is that the pastor wont come out and tell the truth. Many women will be there in his Church praying and fasting and 'tapping into his blessing', meanwhile the solution to their Problem is in a Hospital Lab. ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ r a big goat n may ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ remain 1, ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ will hunger for children n even ur doc cannot b praised

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Regiblinkz(m): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Thank God for them ooo...I pray such miracle come to my aunt who's been looking for a child for 20yrs now

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by swtcharissa(f): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Okija_juju: [size=25pt]ALL GLORY BE TO THE DOCTOR WHO CONDUCTED THE IVF PROCESS[/size]

Sad part is that the pastor wont come out and tell the truth. Many women will be there in his Church praying and fasting and 'tapping into his blessing', meanwhile the solution to their Problem is in a Hospital Lab. ‎​

‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ r a very large sized goat, ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ will hunger for children n ur doc will not even have a space T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ take a glory

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Kenneth87(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
praise the Lord.
Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by slimming: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is divine compensation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
beblessed: I worship wit the couple in phc. The woman was pregnant and 'heavily' pregnant. No 419 was involved

God bless you my sister. God punish all the ''doubting thomas''.

This in the end shows that Nigerians are religious but they dont believe in God. On sunday, these doubters will still goto church to show off clothes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice To A Father / Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody / Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.