Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate (54490 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by dayokanu(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
I would think Arthur Eze cos I have known him from the late 80's early 90's

He was just a few steps down from the MKO Abiola in those days

I dont know of his recent businesses though Nether do I know much about Emeka Offor
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by WarriPikin1: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
When any of them are named by Forbes,let me know.
I don't consider any of them rich because they depend on sponsoring thieves as godfathers into Anambra government, just to steal from that state and its people.Real businessmen don't depend on stealing from their state or local government.When i hear any of them has established a viable business anywhere in Iboland or nigeria, such as Dangote's cement,Innoson's car industry,Dantata's construction company or Adenuga's telecoms company or oando etc, then let me know.For now, stop disturbing my view with this useless topic.
Even Seun that owns NL is richer than two of them and he is providing a forum for Nigerians. Not going back to Ekiti State to loot his state and local government.
Artur Eze and Emeka Ofor my foot !!! Una no dey shame !
Mtsheeeeeew !

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by idupaul: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
I know that
Dangote is in 'custody' of several hundreds of millions of
dollars (if not billions) of Andy's money.

This poster is a big joker . Illiterate by their words and tots U shall no them .. Dangote in custody indeed
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by peleson: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=13pt]I know Emeka Offor but i've never heard of Arthur Eze. Since these two men the last time i checked were not listed by forbes then there's really no way we can know who's richer. Not that forbes is even accurate sef but that should have helped.[/size]
Never heard of Arthur Eze? Damn it! Then you know nobody!
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by normaljenny(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2013
None of them is richer than Dr. Pascal Dozie of Diamond Bank, MTN nigeria, etc., Dr. Orji Uzor kalu of Slok Group, Chika Okafor of chikason Group owners of A to Z oil, Captain Iheanachor of Intergrated Oil, Tony elumelu of heirs Group, Athur Nzeribe that owns the largest estate in africa (8,420 properties to his name) and many more investments, Dr. Jim ovia of Zenith bank or do we bring in the people we thought are small players? People like the Young shall grow, Chisco transport, Ibeto group, Tonimas Group and many more.

All the above mentioned are silent billionaires that could even be richer than the two mentioned. But they chose to remain hidden. If we put the investments of Author Nzeribe it could even be more than $20 billion in value, bigger than dangote's value, but author would always tell you anytime anyday that he is not a billionaire and you can always spot him on foot in oguta strolling. There are lots of noise makers and there are people who chose not to be heard.

Take for instance in the west you can not just drink garri and say that Mike Adenuga (glo & conoil) is richer than the folawiyo dynasty, the eleganza man okoya-thomas, Otumba michael balogun of FCMB, Arisokola Alao, kasei lawal, or even Tinubu of Oando group.

Or in the north you start to say that Dangote is richer than dantata, mai daribe, Alhaji idimi, the kabo air man, the chanchangi man, and many more? Dangote is not the chairman of dangote, he is the president of the group and controls just 75% of the shares while 25% goes to the public. Now tell me, how much do you think Andy ubah, theophilus danjuma, OBJ, Abdulsalami, IBB, Tony Elumelu, Tony Anineh, ndi onyuike-Okereke, dangote's sibblings, and other investors own in the group? He is just the highest holder and all the above mentioned have trust funds into the group, that's why he gets just anything he wants and what made you think he got the slot of NSE president even when femi oteldola cried out of manipulation of numbers/value in the stock, which was announced by manyy media, but all of a sudden it all dissappeared from the pages of papers, no pressman ever said anything. Everybody settled, as the powers that be ought to protect their own. He has assess to loans from nigeria and any country. The company is registered to his name, so world wide he is known as the owner. Dangote is not just a front but a pipe.

Emeka offor as of 2006 was worth over $4billion according to newyork stock when dangote just commissioned obajana cement factory that propelled him to $1.5billion forbes mark. Athur Eze might be old in the system but Emeka has so far over taken him in wealth, he has outstanding stakes in nigeria up and down stream and same in sao tome and principe.

So my fellow NL author Eze is very rich but Emeka his younger brother is richer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by Elueme: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2013
This is why I think Nigerian youths will perpetually remain enslaved to these thieves. I won't be surprised if this thread makes front page. Discussing the wealth of two men who got to the top with the common wealth of their people is not only stupid but worshipping the oppressor.
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by IGBOSON1: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
Can someone list the investments of these rich Ndigbo in Igboland?; I mean cutting edge high quality investments in real-estate, farming, commerce and industry!

One can point to such investments by billionaires from other regions in their home regions; esp' real estate in places like Lagos and Abuja!

I'm not sure, but I think the pics attached are of Peter Obis' new store in Abuja. It's a behemoth of a complex, and Onitsha main market could do with 2 or 3 of these.......it needs to move on from the antiquated mode of selling/display it's been using ever since my Dad was a kid growing up in Onitsha!

Pics courtesy of Naijaswag on skyscrapercity

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by IGBOSON1: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
More of Next:

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by IGBOSON1: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
More:

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by adconline(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=13pt]I know Emeka Offor but i've never heard of Arthur Eze. Since these two men the last time i checked were not listed by forbes then there's really no way we can know who's richer. Not that forbes is even accurate sef but that should have helped.[/size]

Then u have not checked enough. Arthur sold a couple of oil blocks in Liberia, EG and Saotome Principe and pocketed about $200m according to Forbes.
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by kettykin: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
How come not a single shopper in the shopping complex, well hope that this is not another white elephant project
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
Elueme: This is why I think Nigerian youths will perpetually remain enslaved to these thieves. I won't be surprised if this thread makes front page. Discussing the wealth of two men who got to the top with the common wealth of their people is not only stupid but worshipping the oppressor.
129likes
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by IGBOSON1: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
kettykin: How come not a single shopper in the shopping complex, well hope that this is not another white elephant project

^^^The pics must have been taken before opening.....as they were stocking the shelf. If you notice, even the checkout area isn't staffed.
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by haconni(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=james_ibor]

Emeka Offor is a small boy where Arthur Eze is. Arthur Eze belongs to another realm. He is a godfather and a kingmaker himself. Eze n'Ukpo Dunukofia.

When the likes of Emeka Offor were running around naked, Arthur 1000 was already dealing with Empires. When Emeka Offor was driving truck for Julius Berger, Eze n'Ukpo was dealing with governments. When Emeka Offor was carrying Ibrahim Abacha's suitcase, Arthur Eze was already lifting oil.

He is not nicknamed Arthur 1000

Very accurate! I owe you for this unbiased analysis
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by otokx(m): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2013
Both of them are very poor and depend on government contracts which they do not execute; name one company or industry that they own that employs thousands of their own people.
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by IGBOSON1: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
I think it's very hard to know the net worth of these individuals b'cos their assets/companies can't be assessed as easily as those of say Dangote and Adenuga. Arthur Eze and Orji-Uzor-Kalu for instance; i can't say off the top of my head what companies they own!

As has been pointed out, high net worth Ndigbo need to take their businesses to the next level; making them blue-chip companies listed on the stock exchange. This will ensure their legacies continue to thrive and live on even after their demise. Imagine if the likes of Apple, Ford, and Coca-Cola were one-man businesses like we have in Alaigbo?; would they have survived up till today as thriving concerns, and not been plundered and dissected by relatives? A good case in point is what has happened to Ekene-dili-Chukwu!

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by otokx(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I think it's very hard to know the net worth of these individuals b'cos their assets/companies can't be assessed as easily as those of say Dangote and Adenuga. Arthur Eze and Orji-Uzor-Kalu for instance; i can't say off the top of my head what companies they own!

As has been pointed out, high net worth Ndigbo need to take their businesses to the next level; making them blue-chip companies listed on the stock exchange. This will ensure their legacies continue to thrive and live on even after their demise. Imagine if the likes of Apple, Ford, and Coca-Cola were one-man businesses like we have in Alaigbo?; would they have survived up till today as thriving concerns, and not been plundered and dissected by relatives? A good case in point is what has happened to Ekene-dili-Chukwu!

You have said it very well.
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by Giovannichik(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2016
u guys are here debating and counting the blessings of the wealthy rada dan tink of a way to succeed.very unfortunate.continue!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria / Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.