Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (41774 Views)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Francis5: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Photos: Emeka Offor signs $10 million to Carter Center, Atlanta, USA, for SE/SS public health projects

Good move. Perhaps he does not trust the local Nigerian governments enough, and rightly so.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Francis5: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2015

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by SOUNDKING: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Francis5:
Full story here

http://allafrica.com/stories/201506121490.html
that is the way foward, let one and all think home,develope Biafra.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Idrismusty97(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
A welcomed development. The Southeast and even the entire Nigeria needs more Emekas.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ndi Igbo onye aghala nwanne ya.

Emeka #Imela

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by hurricaneChris: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
That's if the Nigerian govt doesn't frustrate it.

Just wishing the money bags up North would sign a similar contract to eliminate Vesicovaginal Fistula (V V F) and Meningitis in the NE/NW.

Welcome Mazi Chukwuemeka Ofor.
Aku ruo ulo, amara onye kpatara ya.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emeka Offor.....you have done well!

If only every philantrophist can spend huge sums to develop their regions.......Nigeria will develop even more faster.

However, this Emeka's donation will land in the hands of greedy politicians and public service holders alike; even Hausas, Yorubas, Ibos, Niger Deltans and other tribe will benefit from the loot. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by shizzle11(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
A welcomed development. The Southeast and even the entire Nigeria needs more Emekas.
Unbelievable!!!

This is the first time in your nairaland life that you'll say anything positive or meaningful on an Igbo or SE related thread. Keep it up!

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by shizzle11(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
God bless you Sir E. Every act of kindness and philanthropic gesture will never go unrewarded. More of such gestures Sir. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by phantom(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
How many yurobas have done this kind of gesture to their worthless beings in South West?

Well,Aregbesola of Osun state is doing a nice job.

It is high time we killed every yorubas in our life.

May God bless ss/se and benue state only.

May satan punish the whole north and South West. Amen.

I wish all the yurubas death by atomic bomb.

I have already killed all my YORUBA friends last week, and by next week, we will kill all the yorubas in benue.

Yurubas should leave benue now.

i feel nothing but pity for you and indeed i am ashamed to have you as my kinsman.
commend this worthy project and move on instead of being a first class A**hole.
@OP...well done sir. more grease. we need more people like you sir. God bless you!

59 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by ramdris(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
How many yurobas have done this kind of gesture to their worthless beings in South West?

I have already killed all my YORUBA friends last week, and by next week, we will kill all the yorubas in benue.

You are a worthy patient in psychiatric hospital. Your hatred for your fellow humans will eat deep into your black heart and kill u. Beast! Your anger should be directed towards David Mark who caused the frustration you are suffering for.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by dayowunmi(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

What kind of bitterness do u harbour in your life! You must be a really sad person full of bitterness cos no normal person will write what you have just written on this page. May God have mercy and deliver you while in the meantime I suggest you see a therapist urgently, may God help you in Jesus name. Amen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by anytaij: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
9ice one my broda grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Too hard for brothers from west
Otenestbestyaho:

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

This is too much hatred for a group... Stop it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by fr3do(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice smiley
Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by tonychristopher: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

Bros easy ....you can't wish people dead ......this is wrong

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by tociano009(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

Thunder strike all your generation to death, , and all your mad biafrans may anger of God come upon all of you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by afanide: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

Get ready for 1,500 MENTIONS from Nairalanders...............

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by doublewisdom: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

God forbid! That's too harsh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by brownlord: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

Another reason to justify the ban on ogogoro

33 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by olabukola: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

We all know you are not from Benue and its good your brothers are condemning you. Hatred is not good, we can agree to disagree but wishing death is going over board. Stop it before it consumes you. Peace.

Nice one Chief Ofor, Bless You.

9 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by Udmaster(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice One from Sir Emeka Offor..

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by BLOTRS: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
wow! but i know the mods won't move this to front page...they prefer yoruba el-rufai's special adviser news

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by uchebest2006(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
BLOTRS:
wow! but i know the mods won't move this to front page...they prefer yoruba el-rufai's special adviser news
We dey watch......anyi na ele ya anya anya!!!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by funkybully(f): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Only igbos floating foundation to help d poor.

Sir emeka offor is fighting polio in d north tooth n nail. Where is dangote? What business does He have in d east? None.

Kanu heart foundation built hospital in lagos, Abuja
. He just sent hundreds of kids to India for heart operation this week, what is adenuga doing? Nothing.

Rochas foundation helping south west n northern orphans get education, while d jagaban of greed is busy amassing wealth.

Ifeanyi uba just got his club ifeanyi uba FC playing in d Nigeria premier league, nd He is building a standard stadium for them. That's philanthropy. Nothing like adenuga FC or Dantata FC.

God knows an average igbo man has a large heart, and will continue to bless us. We May not b among d top ten richest Nigerians But d little God bless us with, We give back that's Why igbos have lesser poor n more average people

God bless Sir Emeka Offor.

Blessed is d hand that gives than d one that receives

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects by BLOTRS: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
my south east/ south south brothers let's watch these mods very well

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Engineers Reconstruct Bridge Blown Up By Boko Haram / Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? / Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.