Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? (2627 Views)

Is Seun Getting It Wrong? / Yoruba The Most Popular African Language On Wikipedia - Jimmy Wales Co-Founder / Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by yawatide(f): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
@Seun: LOL. Nice one. Not jealous either. Just wondering when the "follow follow" mentality will end for some people. It gets annoying sometimes. I mean, if someone wants to know how much you earn, they should just ask and stop guessing. If you aren't on the wiki, that is your decision and not theirs. IMHO...then again, what do I know, right? tongue
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Seun: How much does @yawa-ti-de earn? Is she beautiful? Is she married? Is she on Wikipedia? Is she jealous?

Sorry Seun, she is married with kids, Its like she is not based in Naija + I have been tryin to get more info abt her but to no avail. No trace.

But Seun, wisper d truth into my ear, its like u like Yawa-ti-de.
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
@Seun: LOL. Nice one. Not jealous either. Just wondering when the "follow follow" mentality will end for some people. It gets annoying sometimes. I mean, if someone wants to know how much you earn, they should just ask and stop guessing. If you aren't on the wiki, that is your decision and not theirs. IMHO...then again, what do I know, right? tongue
well speaking about 'follow follow', i noticed dat u're following just one person, and ironically dat one person is seun. Duh! How cool..?! See, however it appears, its my thoughts, and i decide on it, not you..thank u very much. Mtcheww
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by yawatide(f): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2013
^^^ I actually never used my hands to follow anyone. I can assure you of that. I also am the only person who owns my account so no one did it for me. That means either the system does it by default or Seun did it. When I visit this board, I do nothing else but read and/or respond to stuff. I in fact rarely "like" a post.

Wow! Some people are so out to (dis)prove a point that they will see who is following who? Interesting.
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
Well whatever way it is., u don't question why i'm curious about seun's 'life'...dats my point here., its my thought, my opinion, heck, my thread! I asked a simple question cos i'm curious. Thank God seun himself dint take offense..but you would?! Ok just forget bout this..

1 Like

(1) (2)

BEST WEB DESIGN OFFER! Redesign Your Blog For Just #5,000 / The Truth About Unlimited Web Hosting Space / Do You Have A Blog For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.