Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? (2623 Views)

Is Seun Getting It Wrong? / Yoruba The Most Popular African Language On Wikipedia - Jimmy Wales Co-Founder / Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 18, 2013
Its suprising to me oh because as popular as nairaland is, you'd expect all-knowing wikipedia to have something on the owner and founder. There's something on nairaland in wikipedia, but there's no result at all for seun osewa himself. Is it not odd? considering how seun has made a name for himself through nairaland.
As a matter of fact sef, there is little about seun on the internet..stuffs like wife, kids(if any..and thats if he's married), personal stuffs,., his life and all.
Well, call me aproko, sofo, amebo, worefa..but you're also as curious as me.
So what can fa this issue??

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by akingangan: 1:04am On Mar 18, 2013
lol
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Afam4eva(m): 1:09am On Mar 18, 2013
Seun has said it times without number that he doesn't like media attention.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 18, 2013
I hope say the guy don already marry sha.
Because it is harder to find true love when famous...
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by nas4q(m): 3:29am On Mar 18, 2013
why is it that itz ladies that usually come up with this type of threads? please leave him alone, i hear he is married!
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by OgaTheTop2: 5:58am On Mar 18, 2013
grin
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by jaymichael(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2013
you can create a seun page on wikipedia, afterall, it is a wiki encyclopedia. Anybody can create, add, and edit on any particular subject.
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2013
^^U fit do am now
@afam4eva. Not even anything on how he started nairaland..even if they won't talk about his personal life.

The annoying thing be say seun no go ever come out talk!
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shut dah f4k up! How many articles has seun himself written? The members making up this site are the owners because we feed it with fresh articles daily (good or nonsense). So, what has he done? After all, he has a blog which he updated almost a year ago. If he wants wikipedia to say his name, he should also personally work more on his blog
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
solidbroda: Shut dah f4k up! How many articles has seun himself written? The members making up this site are the owners because we feed it with fresh articles daily (good or nonsense). So, what has he done? After all, he has a blog which he updated almost a year ago. If he wants wikipedia to say his name, he should also personally work more on his blog
pls vent ur anger on the nearest wall with the use of ur head. See me see wahala o..Shuoo?!

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Temismith(f): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
Afam4eva: Seun has said it times without number that he doesn't like media attention.
aproko, seun's mouth piece.
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Seun(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
It took an intervention by the founder of Wikipedia for Nairaland to be listed. It would take a lot more than that to get my name there.
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by slimyem: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2013
^see braggadocio..undecided
Iwo lo to bee!cool
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Codedrock(m): 4:38am On Mar 19, 2013
Seun: It took an intervention by the founder of Wikipedia for Nairaland to be listed. It would take a lot more than that to get my name there.
What i did most since 2011-2012 (when i was 15) is trying to know more about seun and nairaland, i searched through the whole internet but the best i could see is cp africa interview and i re read the interview like many times cos i just wanna know more about you, linda ikeji has taken a lot of interviews in which i like reading about successful webmasters but i didnt find much about you.. I hope you gonna take an interview this year and it should be on tv.
And perhaps you should thank me a little bit cos through out last year i was the 1 updating the user stats on wikipedia but when i rechecked this year i could see it has been more customized. Thats nice.
Whenever i am asked who are the people i admire most in the world its 1)michael jackson 2)mark zuckerberg 3)oluwaseun osewa.
And could you believe i really dont know your age, please will you tell me here?
Hoping to be successful online than you do one day.
I was almost crying when i saw your name on the forbes list the other day. And i am happy you are a yoruba guy. I am just a 17year old guy who wants to be more than you are one day.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
^^Wow! Like seriously?? Well i pray God crowns ur effort then!

Seun: It took an intervention by the founder of Wikipedia for Nairaland to be listed. It would take a lot more than that to get my name there.
oh...dats serious then. Btw i'm glad u even replied to the thread. grin
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by pendusky(m): 12:40am On Mar 20, 2013
2buff: I hope say the guy don already marry sha.
Because it is harder to find true love when famous...
seun already marry Odunnu na, grin
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by chucky234(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2013
Why na,abeg enjoy all the fame and popularity because life dey too short ooo
Hope say you hear me wellu wellu
Thank God say you no dey act like Kenny and D1,but dey try come out once in a while make we dey see you na.
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by chucky234(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2013
Codedrock:
What i did most since 2011-2012 (when i was 15) is trying to know more about seun and nairaland, i searched through the whole internet but the best i could see is cp africa interview and i re read the interview like many times cos i just wanna know more about you, linda ikeji has taken a lot of interviews in which i like reading about successful webmasters but i didnt find much about you.. I hope you gonna take an interview this year and it should be on tv.
And perhaps you should thank me a little bit cos through out last year i was the 1 updating the user stats on wikipedia but when i rechecked this year i could see it has been more customized. Thats nice.
Whenever i am asked who are the people i admire most in the world its 1)michael jackson 2)mark zuckerberg 3)oluwaseun osewa.
And could you believe i really dont know your age, please will tell me here?
I was almost crying when i say your name on the forbes list the other day. And i am happy you are a yoruba guy. I am just a 17year old guy who wants to be more than you are one day.
17? That's impressive,though I had better writing skills at 14.
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Theloveth(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Think the man is too introvert or cool.I have a young programmer and a genius friend like that and hes very shy and reserved.Most of them hates publicity.But their is nothing bad in that cuz it would atleast ginger some young and upcoming Nigerians . Tell your success story oga Seun.
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Odunnu: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
Codedrock:
And could you believe i really dont know your age, please will tell me here?
I was almost crying when i say your name on the forbes list the other day. And i am happy you are a yoruba guy. I am just a 17year old guy who wants to be more than you are one day.
I am also impressed but please read Nairaland rules and stop getting into my face grin Always remember that what you make happen for others, others will make it happen for you. Jisike.
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by ekeroyal(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Boobsqee, now you heard it. He's married & am already married, so what's your next line of action?
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2013
ekeroyal: Boobsqee, now you heard it. He's married & am already married, so what's your next line of action?
i want to invite u to my wedding. Anyway how is dat ur black kenyan wife??
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by ekeroyal(m): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
booqee: i want to invite u to my wedding. Anyway how is dat ur black kenyan wife??

'I want to invite u?'

Common, you should say 'am inviting you now'. Meanwhile, you're darker than her and if there was another chance, I'll pick her again even though I knew you a decade before her.
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 09, 2013
Sharraap! Meanwhile my fiance says hi. grin
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by yawatide(f): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
All this obsession with Seun na wa o! Who should be more concerned about his absence of wikipedia? Him or you? Wetin concern bird with toothbrush?

First it was (and still is), "how much does Seun make?", now it is "why isn't he on wikipedia?" What will be next? "Which style does Seun use to wipe his bom bom after doing the #2?"

Folks wake up! Yes, Seun has done a marvelous thing with NL but it is time to look up to yourselves and not others.

Okay, I am off mu soapbox now smiley
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Seun(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
How much does @yawa-ti-de earn? Is she beautiful? Is she married? Is she on Wikipedia? Is she jealous?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Inik(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
The way i see it Seun is a guy who is making his money quietly and he is someone that wants to keep his personal life out of the media & the internet. Worry not about seun"s name not being listed in wikipedia rather worry about yourself
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by dansmog(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Seun: How much does @yawa-ti-de earn? Is she beautiful? Is she married? Is she on Wikipedia? Is she jealous?
seun yawa-ti-de is following just you. I mean you alone, think about it!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by antontech(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
will really like to know this guy seun.
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by dagr8(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
[size=15pt] Hmmm cool [/size]
Re: Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia?? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
I actually think Seun would have been profiled on Wikipedia and even many other publications but Online and in print if he wasn't so much of a private person. I wouldn't like to think of him as a recluse else, it would have been worse. grin

(1) (2)

Please Recommend Me A Reliable VPS (virtual Private Server) / 10 Must Have Wordpress Plugin / BEST WEB DESIGN OFFER! Redesign Your Blog For Just #5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.