Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,395 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited (4611 Views)

Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / Your Worst Food Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by solumto: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2008
I know a frend who back then used to rush down from school and head straight to the kitchen to drink a BIG BOWL OF GARRI WITH AGEGE BREAD,if u see the guy,the guy fresh pass una wey dey go TFC. grin

i wuld like to know ur worst foood combination,come on lets drop it right here

As for me i have tried palm wine and bread wink
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by ifyalways(f): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2008
rofl
palm kernel and soaked garri.
kpo kpo garri(itsekiri delicacy) and rice. kiss
veg. salad and bread . cheesy
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Ikomi(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2008
I once tried Kolanut and boiled corn, it has a taste u'd never get anywhere else.
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Jarus(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2008
Rice and gari
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by bigfather(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2008
Fried Plantain and Garri.
Yam and Rice.
Eba with Beans
Draw soup with Rice
Green Pepper with a liitle bit of salt and you take with Garri ijebu.
Smoked Termite with Garri.
Hmmmmmm, am soooo hungarri ! grin
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by JustGood(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2008
Oyinbo meal called sandwiches:

They put leaves inside bread!!! shocked
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by davidif: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2008
Oyinbo meal called sandwiches:

They put leaves inside bread!!!

he he he
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Outstrip(f): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2008
rice and pineapples. I used to eat that alot when I was pregnant
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Cristalz(f): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2008
The worst for me wasn't exactly food. . .i tried taking Golden morn with Viju milk grin It was absolutely terrible. . . grin
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Sammy107d(m): 3:14am On Oct 03, 2008
here they dont av wrong combos. a plate of boiled okro with yam, potatoes, rice, macaroni and cheese, dumplin (boiled balled flour) fish n fresh veg is typical n yummy i admit wink
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by grafikdon: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2008
Cereal in a bowl of Mountain Dew. . .
White rice and peanut butter. . .
Drinking Gari with Maltina. . . well, it wasn't bad but the side effects were. . . devastating.
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by HRhotness(f): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2008
grafikdon:

Cereal in a bowl of Mountain Dew. . .
White rice and peanut butter. . .
Drinking Gari with Maltina. . . well, it wasn't bad but the side effects were. . . devastating.

I shudder to think what that cld be. . . undecided
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by grafikdon: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2008
HR.hotness:

I shudder to think what that cld be. . .  undecided

grin grin grin  Felt like Nigeria/Biafra Civil war inside my body. . . I nearly puked out my innards, walked upside down due to excruciating stomach pain. . . saw small sparkling starts fly out of my eyes. . .spoke in languages I couldn't understand. . . et cetera et cetera. . .

1 Like

Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Sammy107d(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2008
grafikdon:

grin grin grin Felt like Nigeria/Biafra Civil war inside my body. . . I nearly puked out my innards, walked upside down due to excruciating stomach pain. . . saw small sparkling starts fly out of my eyesspoke in languages I couldn't understand. . . et cetera et cetera. . .
got a perfect picture. u shld write a book
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by whimsical(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2008
Rice, Yam, Spaghetti, Agege Bread and coconut
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by firestar(f): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2008
lipsrsealed

Oh, how 'bout slices of bread slabbed with butter, cheese, mayonnaise, ham, sprouts, peanut butter, prawns, jam, mustard and bitter leaf---

A sand-leviatan- wich of a meal with ale on da rocks!
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by bawomolo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2008
Cristalz:

The worst for me wasn't exactly food. . .i tried taking Golden morn with Viju milk grin It was absolutely terrible. . . grin

ye that toilet for don work overtime grin
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by slimfine(f): 12:09am On Dec 27, 2008
I am pretty grossed out shocked

how about spoilt egwusi soup, palm oil and yam. my grand ma enjoys that shocked
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Shaz(f): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2008
The stupid egg and vanilla flavour with fried potato that my younger brother 'reciped' for me.
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by IGWEUSA(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2008
Asoki(garri), milk, milo and groundnut

grounded cabin biscuit with milk or milo

in boarding skool, they were d life line
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by lucabrasi(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2008
rice and groundnut, was like ages ago in naija tho smiley
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2008
Was not me, but my sister combined vanilla icecream and tomato ketchup  lipsrsealed
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Sammy107d(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2008
IGWE_USA:

Asoki(garri), milk, milo and groundnut

grounded cabin biscuit with milk or milo

in boarding school, they were d life line

those are not food crimes. they r quite normal to me smiley
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Arlington(f): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2008
My to be brother inlaw does this Indomine with beans and cuts small small kpomo inside lipsrsealed
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Tatase(f): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2008
This is not my own combination and I haven't personally done this but a very good friend of mine loves jollof rice and cheese. When the jollof rice is hot she puts cheese on it so that it will melt producing an extra cheesy cheese jollof rice combo. I've tasted it and it's really really nasty!
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by TOYOSI20(f): 5:06am On Dec 30, 2008
slimfine:

I am pretty grossed out shocked

how about spoilt egwusi soup, palm oil and yam. my grand ma enjoys that shocked
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin

Well someone tried Pasta, with mayo and okro soup, with plantain, and I swear it wasnt me, grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:37am On Dec 30, 2008
TOYOSI20:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin

Well someone tried Pasta, with mayo and okro soup, with plantain, and I swear it wasnt me, grin grin grin

***clears throat*** . . . . . are you sure? cheesy

@topic

I tried fried rice with coke. It was very soggy but it actually tasted nice.
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by nguage(m): 5:39am On Dec 30, 2008
Try rice and okro soup. I didn't do it o, I'm just curious as to what it would taste and look like.
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by TOYOSI20(f): 5:41am On Dec 30, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

***clears throat*** . . . . . are you sure? cheesy

LOL!!!!! grin grin grin

Nahhh!, it really wasnt me though did try it and it was arghhhh! lipsrsealed

n-guage:

Try rice and okro soup. I didn't do it o, I'm just curious as to what it would taste and look like.

Yeah right, grin grin grin like seriously, embarassed
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Tatase(f): 5:47am On Dec 30, 2008
n-guage:

My uncle has always eaten white rice and okra soup. He eats it with a boiled egg inside the okra soup. I've tasted it. The texture is a little strange but it's actually not that bad. I don't think it's that odd a combination but i think it's better if you eat the rice as ground rice.
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by tRoOE(f): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2008
Okro/ewedu with rice
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by IGWEUSA(m): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2008
pepper soup and Tea grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Do It Take To Prepare Noodles / Favorite Quick Meal? / Lady Cries Out After Buying Sliced Bread Of N5500 At A Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.