Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit (10129 Views)

FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says / PDP Wins Enugu By Landslide / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide (2) (3) (4)

PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by oloriooko(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2013
The results into local elections in the Federal Capital Territory is out and it appears that opposition parties did more work on Social Media than on the ground as PDP swept the polls winning 5 out of 6 LGAs. The provisional results of the elections are as follows;

FCT Area Council Election results.
ABAJI; ACN=8,101, ANPP=67, CPP=15, PDP=8,933, PPA=15, SDMP=6.

AMAC Area Council Election results;
A=16, AA=22, ACN=2,527, ANPP=1,208 APGA=183, CPC=7,055, CPP=85, LP=99, PDP=16,841, UPP=1,013 SDMP=14, PPA=60.

Bwari Area Council Election results;
AA=17, ACN=643, ANPP=1,086 CPC=8,051, CPP=92, LP=0, PDP=9,881, SDMP=19, PPA=33.

Gwagwalada Area Council Election results;
AA=0, ACN=470, ANPP=11,596 CPC=2,284, CPP=0, LP=0, PDP=11,502, SDMP=80.

Kuje Area Council Area ACN=58, ANPP=5,994 APGA=38, CPC=285, PDP=16,800, SDMP=7, PPA=37

source: http://www.naijapundit.com/news/pdp-wins-big-in-fct-election

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Goddex: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
oloriooko: The results into local elections in the Federal Capital Territory is out and it appears that opposition parties did more work on Social Media than on the ground as PDP swept the polls winning 5 out of 6 LGAs. The provisional results of the elections are as follows;

FCT Area Council Election results.
ABAJI; ACN=8,101, ANPP=67, CPP=15, PDP=8,933, PPA=15, SDMP=6.

AMAC Area Council Election results;
A=16, AA=22, ACN=2,527, ANPP=1,208 APGA=183, CPC=7,055, CPP=85, LP=99, PDP=16,841, UPP=1,013 SDMP=14, PPA=60.

Bwari Area Council Election results;
AA=17, ACN=643, ANPP=1,086 CPC=8,051, CPP=92, LP=0, PDP=9,881, SDMP=19, PPA=33.

Gwagwalada Area Council Election results;
AA=0, ACN=470, ANPP=11,596 CPC=2,284, CPP=0, LP=0, PDP=11,502, SDMP=80.

Kuje Area Council Area ACN=58, ANPP=5,994 APGA=38, CPC=285, PDP=16,800, SDMP=7, PPA=37

source: http://www.naijapundit.com/news/pdp-wins-big-in-fct-election

The bolded is funny but appears alot like the bitter truth.
The ordinay man in the street love GEJ and will vote him again come 2015
but the few haters and losers will still take to social media to vomit venom.

If the opposition do more work on the ground than what there do on social media
then 2019 or 2023 could be theirs.

22 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Goddex: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
@Moderators
Pls put this on the home page for nairalanders to analyse.
Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Olaolufred(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
ACN WON IN EDO,
LP WON IN ONDO.
ARE THESE RESULTS AS A RESULT OF MEDIA OR NAIRALAND CAMPAIGN?
JUST ASKING.

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
Olaolufred: ACN WON IN EDO,
LP WON IN ONDO.
JUST ASKING.

The difference here is that Abuja can be used as a sample because Nigerians from all tribes are represented here. So if PDP can win Abuja comfortably,then nothing for the oppositions in 2015

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
PDP's O level result.

Transparency F9

Accountability F9

Looting A1

RIGGING A1 (outstanding)

Barking A1

Common sense F9 (outstanding)

Thuggery A1

Bribery & Corruption A1 (outstanding)

Development F9

Confusion A1

Deceptivity A1 (100%)

22 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by omaigala(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ozin:

The difference here is that Abuja can be used as a sample because Nigerians from all tribes are represented here. So if PDP can win Abuja comfortably,then nothing for the oppositions in 2015
Fallacy of hasty conclusions and ambiguity.

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Goddex: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
LP WON IN ONDO.
JUST ASKING.

My guy, the last Local Govt elections conducted by ACN Lagos state
government was adjudged the worst elections in the history of Nigeria.

PDP is even trying. These opposition guys would do worst if given the opportunity.

22 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Olaolufred(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ozin:

WHY ARE THEY LOOSING IN LAGOS EVEN THOUGH ALL VILLAGES AND CITIES IN NIGERIA ARE WELL REPRESENTED THERE.

PEOPLE DECIEVING PEOPLE IS LARGELY GRADUATING INTO PEOPLE DECIEVING THEMSELVES.

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Olaolufred(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Goddex:

My guy, the last Local Govt elections conducted by ACN Lagos state
government was adjudged the worst elections in the history of Nigeria.

PDP is even trying. These opposition guys would do worst if given the opportunity.

AND HOW MANY SEAT DID PDP WON?
Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Goddex: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Olaolufred:

WHY ARE THEY LOOSING IN LAGOS [/b]EVEN THOUGH ALL VILLAGES AND CITIES IN NIGERIA ARE WELL REPRESENTED THERE.

PEOPLE DECIEVING PEOPLE IS LARGELY GRADUATING INTO PEOPLE DECIEVING THEMSELVES.

You asked why other parties are losing in Lagos?

Ans: The ACN rigging machine is very much at work

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Olaolufred(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
Goddex:

You asked why other parties are losing in Lagos?

Ans: The ACN rigging machine is very much at work

LIKE PDP'S RIGING MACHINE IS AT WORK IN OVER 20 STATES OF NIGERIA.
WHO IS NOW MORE NOTORIOUS?
LAWRENCE ANENIH OR YOUR PILFERING YOUNGER BROTHER?

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by rasputinn(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
Olaolufred:

LIKE PDP'S RIGING MACHINE IS AT WORK IN OVER 20 STATES OF NIGERIA.
WHO IS NOW MORE NOTORIOUS?
LAWRENCE ANENIH OR YOUR PILFERING YOUNGER BROTHER?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
When will you guys learn that,pounding away on your keyboards does not have any political value.I was so amused by the naive political submissions of the large crowd of politically-uninformed and even apolitical(as a lot of them either had no voters card or have never ever gone out to cast their vote,some even consider themselves too big to go out and queue up in the sun to cast their votes or most of them reside outside Nigeria and cannot vote)nairalanders that making so much noise online HAS NEVER,and WILL NEVER amount to a single vote

It's a shame that the opposition has chosen to play to the gallery(by making noise on the pages of newspapers,on the internet) to get public applause and leave the very basic and serious work of politicking to the PDP to do,little wonder they even forgot to go and register a name they intended to use for their merger,now THEY HAVE LOST THAT NAME FOREVER. grin grin grin

I've said we will dig more political trenches and fight from there,as we know what's at stake.I'm happy with the NWC and the NEC of the PDP as each school of opinion/thought within the party has made its points/grievances known and there are serious moves to assuage frayed nerves and to sort things out amicably,an exercise that will hardly be shouted about in public.

Congratulations to the FCT chapter of the PDP for a job very well done

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by ba7man(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Abuja is the seat of P.D.P's political clout. Of course they're bound to win it. Practically everyone there is a card carrying P.D.P member, P.D.P Ar5e kisser, P.D.P hanger on/Leeches......and a few opposition members seeking for hand-outs and then, the rest of the population

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by tomakint: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
I am not bothered about PDP winning in FCT or the likes, my concern is, the good work Jonathan has started, he must Finish come 2019! Jonathan is the need of the hour, he has shown some political muscle so far and I believe he can only gets better cool

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Fellonigerians: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
ba7man: Abuja is the seat of P.D.P's political clout. Of course they're bound to win it. Practically everyone there is a card carrying P.D.P member, P.D.P Ar5e kisser, P.D.P hanger on/Leeches......and a few opposition members seeking for hand-outs and then, the rest of the population

Call them what you want... they are the ones that go out to vote... You will be in your house watching TV and browsing... While you are complaining on Nairaland, the a55 ki55ers and leeches are at polling stations voting...

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by KGB2008: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
what is the new name for Merger parties?abi dem wan go Tahir (Eagle square go do Owambe like Ojota ? grin grin grin
Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
I hope the population of those places are not lesser than the vote recorded by PDP oh . . . tongue

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by sobastical: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
emmysenior: PDP's O level result.

Transparency F9

Accountability F9

Looting A1

RIGGING A1 (outstanding)

Barking A1

Thuggery A1

Development F9

Confusion A1

Deceptivity A1 (100%)

Bro you funny sha, but becareful of oga at the top (mr seun) make him no go sanction you ooo
Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
The PDP/INEC merger is always formidable cool. Besides, ABJ is PDP-town.

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by ekytessy(f): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
Why won't they win, is dat news, pls GEJ pardon me so dat my visa will b released, we dey week of forgiveness and pardon

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by sobastical: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
FeeeeeeeDifeeeeeee!!! tongue
Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by kaysy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
emmysenior: PDP's O level result.

Transparency F9

Accountability F9

Looting A1

RIGGING A1 (outstanding)

Barking A1

Thuggery A1

Development F9

Confusion A1

Deceptivity A1 (100%)

Are u serious?... is it for WAEC or GCE
Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by talk2s(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
Take it or leave it, from time immemorial, oppositions always thrive in propagander and media, with no substance, weight or followership.
That Abuja election, was it rigged?
Grow up all infantry opposition sychophants!

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Temismith(f): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
........................................................................................................................... This post shall be hidden ............... .................................................................................. This poster may be banned.......
Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
Proudly PDP

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by wealthlift(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pdp sha. Check my out ma signature to receive the dstv software.
Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by gramci: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
Contenders vs pretenders.
Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
This is a sample of 2015 Election.

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Fadelex(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
It is a pity that we are refusing to perform our civic responsibilties in this country, people av lost faith entirely in the system.... Apart from those that relates to the politicians or those that were paid to vote, nobody went out to vote on saturday, in a situations that i dnt even knw who is vying for wich position Y shld i go out to vote, no manifestos watsoeva.... I'm using this medium to implore all Nigerians to register massively for 2015 elections and go out en-masse to vote for the candidates we believed in his/her manifestos nt the party.... Imagine the total number of votes counted is not even upto 100,000 out of millions living in FCT..... Plz be informed...we shld all be concerned about 2015 cuz it's d only power that we have to decide our future....

Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by kabba7(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
ekytessy: Why won't they win, is dat news, pls GEJ pardon me so dat my visa will b released, we dey week of forgiveness and pardon

What is the perrcentage of those that voted in Abuj electiona I heard over the FRCN satturday evening that Less than 20 perxent actually took part in the Exercise because there is nothing to show for the tenure of the last dispensation I think that is sad to say the least
Re: PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
LP WON IN ONDO.
JUST ASKING.

Forget that thing. The election of edo was left for acn to win. PDP at the national level didn't throw its weight behind that stupid man and moreover you guys should thank GEJ for making way for a free and fair election.

Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash / APC Bloody And Desperate In Rivers State (Results trickling in) / Gabriel Suswam's Sickness Stalls Corruption Trial