Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

As A Man, Can You Marry A Woman You Are So Much In Love With But Can't Cook? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / As A Man, Can You Marry A Woman You Are So Much In Love With But Can't Cook? (1283 Views)

Should Men Who Can't Cook Be Ashamed Or Proud? / My Husband Is Igbo But I Can't Cook! / Does It Matter If She Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Man, Can You Marry A Woman You Are So Much In Love With But Can't Cook? by Pretiby(f): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2013
QUESTION FOR THE MEN
You just found the love of your life, you're so much in love with each other.
But some way into the relationship -let's say three months, and your wedding is going to take place less than a month from now then you suddenly realized that she cannot cook. What will you do?
A. Breakup
B. Continue anyway
C. Ask her to go learn how to cook before going on
D. Others (specify)

And state your reasons.

www...com

Re: As A Man, Can You Marry A Woman You Are So Much In Love With But Can't Cook? by MissyB3(f): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Of course! It's never too late to learn.
Re: As A Man, Can You Marry A Woman You Are So Much In Love With But Can't Cook? by CrazyMan(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pretiby: QUESTION FOR THE MEN
You just found the love of your life, you're so much in love with each other.
But some way into the relationship -let's say three months, and your wedding is going to take place less than a month from now then you suddenly realized that she cannot cook. What will you do?
How would I date a lady for three months before realising that she can't cook..surely I'm not that dumb. sad

(1) (Reply)

Please Friends Share On This thread Your Beautiful Kitchen Pictures / Urgent Help Needed / Skimmed Powder Milk For Sale (25kg) !!! Low Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.