Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Jesse Duplantis Trip To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesse Duplantis Trip To Heaven (6538 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesse Duplantis Trip To Heaven by sidespin: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2013
JESSE DUPLANTIS TRIP TO HEAVEN
IN August of 1988, I was preaching a revival meeting at Magnolia Christian Center, a wonderful church pastored by Paul Troquil in Magnolia, Arkansas. I was staying at the Best Western Motel there in Magnolia. One morning the pastor called to say he would pick me up around noon and we would have some lunch. When I got up that morning, I knew something unusual was going on. I could feel a disturbance, an unrest, in my spirit. In the natural, it was a feeling of nervousness, with Adrenalin flowing, but for no apparent reason. I had no inclination of what was about to happen. But I can always sense when God is about to do something with me. The pastor picked me up at the motel and we went across the street to a steak house. After we had ordered lunch, I felt compelled to go back to my motel room. I sensed an urgency. Immediately I said to the pastor, "I don't mean to be rude, but I have to go back to the motel. Something is up. I just don't know what." He asked, "Is something wrong? Are you sick?" "No, nothing is wrong. I just have this compulsion to get back to my room. I'm sorry. Please excuse me." I got up, walked out of the restaurant and crossed the street to the motel. When I got back to my room, I hung a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door knob and closed the door. I looked at the digital clock. It was one minute before one o'clock. I had no idea what was going on, so I was ready to pray and allow the Holy Spirit to make intercession. I thought to myself, Maybe He wants to talk to me about tonight's service. I pulled off my coat and knelt down beside the bed. As I did, the digital clock flipped over to show exactly one o'clock. I said, "God, what's the matter? What's wrong? What's happening? What?"

Suddenly I felt a suction as if I was being pulled up out of the room. But I didn't look back to see myself leaving my physical body, as some people have described. I heard a sound, Whoosh! And I was pulled up out of the room! I gasped, "Aaah...." I don't know whether I was in my body or out of my body. I did know I had left that room and I was zooming along at a phenomenal rate of speed, being carried in something like a cable car. It was a chariot without a horse, but not like one of those chariots we see in the movies—I was completely closed in. I could see through the windows that the chariot was racing along, but I had no idea how it was being operated. Then I looked up. There stood another being. I realized that it was the blond-headed angel who had visited me in the bedroom that night in Jonesville, Louisiana. I asked, "Where are we going?" He smiled and said, "You have an appointment with the Lord God Jehovah." I felt the chariot slowing down; then it came to a stop. When the door opened, I experienced the shock of my life: I was in heaven!
It Was a Gorgeous Place! Heaven must not be too far away. It didn't seem as if I had gone out of our galaxy. Of course, I'm not an astronomer, so I really don't know for sure. As I stepped out of the chariot, everything I saw was so beautiful. I had always thought that when I went to heaven I would see only a city. But the first place I saw was Paradise; it hadn't been destroyed. Paradise is a big place, completely surrounding the Holy City. It is like being on another planet. I fell down on the ground and began praising God, saying, "Glory to God!" The angel also fell down, saying, "The Most High God Jehovah! Hosanna in the highest!" Together we just worshipped God. I was so excited. I kept asking that angel, "Where am I? What am I doing here?" He said, "You have an appointment with the great God Jehovah. We must go to the city. You shall soon find out." As I stood to my feet, I saw light that I had never seen before in my life. Looking around me, I realized that God has with Him in heaven some of the things He created on the earth. I was surrounded by lush, gorgeous valleys, lots of mountains and streams of water. I even saw snow, yet it wasn't cold. I was amazed. There were flowers in heaven that I have never seen before in my life and fragrances I have never smelled. I have never seen colors quite like those I saw there, either. There were reds, greens, purples, blues, yellows. The gold looked gold, yet it was transparent like crystal. It was a beautiful land. Trees were lined up alongside the River of Life as it flowed throughout Paradise. Thousands of people were standing around under the trees. They all had been brought there in those chariot-like vehicles, the same as I was.
I had always thought that everybody who went to heaven was grown up. But I saw children too. I also noticed horses, dogs and large cats like lions. Everybody seemed headed toward God's Throne in the Holy City, which I could see way off in the distance. His Throne was high and lifted up, and it could be seen from every direction. ....(Jesse Duplantis)

1 Like

Re: Jesse Duplantis Trip To Heaven by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
A great way to describe a nice hallucination..
What did u eat at dat place again??
Re: Jesse Duplantis Trip To Heaven by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
Dap07: A great way to describe a nice hallucination..
What did u eat at dat place again??
emm...er...i had some golden couscous...it was yuck...sorry yummy.
Re: Jesse Duplantis Trip To Heaven by EKSamuel(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
YOU BOTH ARE CURSED

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of A Mature Christian / Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? / Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.