Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam (6477 Views)

A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia / Afghan Lady Stoned To Death For Adultery While The Man Got Caned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Ifeann(f): 2:17pm On May 13, 2015
Bangladeshi Blogger Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked to Death for Criticizing Islam
After jihadists attacked a Muhammad cartoon exhibit in Texas, the media blamed Pamela Geller for provoking Muslims to violence. Yet in other countries, we see the harsh consequences of not standing up for freedom of speech. Bangladeshi blogger Ananta Bijoy Das, for instance, has been hacked to death for criticizing Islam, and police have no idea how to stop the wave of violence against critics of Islam. Will the media and Muslims continue blaming bloggers for provoking Muslims?

Muslims like empiree,
EzioAuditore abduljabbar4 Rilwayne001 AlBaqir 9jaforlife Abuamam tola9ja ThelightOfIslam lanrexlan vedaxcool roypcain Empiree eshbeewanna would want us to turn a blind eye while their more devout brothers who practise Islam in its true sense murder nonMuslims and Muslims everyday.

••••••••••
CNN—The attack on bloggers critical of Islam has taken on a disturbing regularity in Bangladesh with yet another writer hacked to death Tuesday.
Ananta Bijoy Das, 32, was killed Tuesday morning as he left his home on his way to work at a bank, police in the northeastern Bangladeshi city of Sylhet said.
Four masked men attacked him, hacking him to death with cleavers and machetes, said Sylhet Metropolitan Police Commissioner Kamrul Ahsan.
The men then ran away. Because of the time of the morning when the attack happened, there were few witnesses. But police said they are following up on interviewing the few people who saw the incident.
"It's one after another after another," said Imran Sarker, who heads the Blogger and Online Activists Network in Bangladesh. "It's the same scenario again and again. It's very troubling."
Das' death was at least the third this year of someone who was killed for online posts critical of Islam. In each case, the attacks were carried out publicly on city streets.
In March, Washiqur Rahman, 27, was hacked to death by two men with knives and meat cleavers just outside his house as he headed to work at a travel agency in the capital, Dhaka.
In February, a Bangladesh-born American blogger, Avijit Roy, was similarly killed with machetes and knives as he walked back from a book fair in Dhaka.
The three victims are hardly the only ones who have paid a steep price for their views.
In the last two years, several bloggers have died, either murdered or under mysterious circumstances.

For more information click:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/12/asia/bangladesh-blogger-killed/index.html

See blogger pic.
www.1.bp..com/-F_xWIuayCvY/VVH9y1VaSJI/AAAAAAAAFJU/fx0hHQolq5Q/s320/Ananta%2BBijoy%2BDas.jpg
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Chigold101(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2015
Islam is religion of Piece
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 8:01pm On May 13, 2015
It is a capital\criminal offense to criticize Islam\mohammed\allahh in a muslim-majority. Mohammed did not tolerate oppositions\criticism and modern muslims do not tolerate that as well.

The safest place to criticize uncle moh'd is the internet. I had an open debate with yoruba muslims and I escaped only to be warned that I took a great risk. That it would have been unfriendly and life-threatning if I had debated with an hausa or fulani muslim.

The guy shouldn't have exposed himself so easily. May his soul RIP.
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Ifeann(f): 10:20pm On May 13, 2015
You took a great risk. Anyway yoruba Muslims are not very enthusiastic about Islamic fanatism and are not even considered real Muslims by conservative northern Muslims. But u never know when the Islamic spirit will take over.
I don't criticize Islam with Muslims that are within arms reach.

true2god:
It is a capital\criminal offense to criticize Islam\mohammed\allahh in a muslim-majority. Mohammed did not tolerate oppositions\criticism and modern muslims do not tolerate that as well.

The safest place to criticize uncle moh'd is the internet. I had an open debate with yoruba muslims and I escaped only to be warned that I took a great risk. That it would have been unfriendly and life-threatning if I had debated with an hausa or fulani muslim.

The guy shouldn't have exposed himself so easily. May his soul RIP.
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by An2elect2(f): 11:12pm On May 13, 2015
A god that needs his worshippers to fight for him is no
deity at all and should not be feared. The god that
these villains worship is a weakling and obviously
straight from the pit of hell. The one behind this god is
no other than the devil himself.

God is love, God is longsuffering, God is peace and
truth, God is gracious, God is all powerful, God is
merciful and compassionate, God is wisdom. God is
not Allah and Allah is not God.

Allah is another personification of Lucifer himself.

Not all Muslims fight for their god but can they deny he
requires it? i know that these men are acting out their
their evil nature which everyone has by default but
from where are they getting the authority to terminate
lives so audaciously with no conscience? is the Quran
not a primary influence here?

Do you see how Muhammad’s threats to attack these
people
demonstrate his teachings in Sura 9:29? Make war
upon the Christians
and Jews, unless they convert or pay the extortion.
9:29 "Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah,
(2) nor in
the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been
forbidden by
Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who
acknowledge not
the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the
Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the
Jizyah with
willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. The
Noble
Quran.
9:29 Fight against such of those to whom the
Scriptures were
given as believe neither in God nor the Last Day, who
do not
forbid what God and His apostle have forbidden, and
do not
embrace the true Faith, until they pay tribute out of
hand and
are utterly subdued."

6 Likes

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by tartar9(m): 12:24am On May 14, 2015
you dont mention me anymore cry cry cry
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by tartar9(m): 12:38am On May 14, 2015
An2elect2:

people
upon the Christians
(2) nor in
forbidden by
acknowledge not
Jizyah with
Noble
Quran.
Scriptures were
do not
do not
hand and
are utterly subdued."
go and tell this poo to the Hittites, Amorites,
Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites… ohh you cant they have been raptured by 'yahweh's' rapist foot soldiers.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Demmzy15(m): 1:13am On May 14, 2015
You didn't mention me @Op grin tongue
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 5:53am On May 14, 2015
Lol! Attention seeker.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by fctguy: 5:57am On May 14, 2015
Sensible people will not criticize Islam and walk free on the street the next day.
This blogger played with fire and he was consumed.
Every Muslim including the Bangladeshi police support such barbaric killing even the Muslims on this forum, this is the reason they made those ridiculous conditions on the Islam section before anyone can post a comment there.

Anyone can shout all they want, this demonic behavior of killings can never stop, so next time you want to criticize Islam and you want to stay alive, be smart!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 6:49am On May 14, 2015
Yes, one has to be smart to criticize Islam. The best place is an anonymous forum. Many NL muslims can lynch someone for talking against uncle moh'd and allahh. Is is perfectly islamic to kill islamic critics, islamic apostates and whoever 'fights against allahh and his apostle'.

So one of islam's modus operandi is threat and murder to keep members intact. While the quran is filled with anti-jewish rhetorics (uncle moh'd called jews pigs and apes), any attempt to criticize mohammed or drawing mohammed can lead to islamic jihadist killing the people 'doing mischief' by drawing their revered prophet.

The irony is that muslims will tell you that they respect ALL prophets and treat all of them equally, howver if any artist draw the pictures of Jesus, moses etc in any provocative way, they wont lift a finger, they wont start killing and looting. But if anyone draws the picture of mohammed, heads will roll. That is one of islamic hypocrisy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 7:03am On May 14, 2015
true2god:
Yes, one has to be smart to criticize Islam. The best place is an anonymous forum. Many NL muslims can lynch someone for talking against uncle moh'd and allahh. Is is perfectly islamic to kill islamic critics, islamic apostates and whoever 'fights against allahh and his apostle'.

So one of islam's modus operandi is threat and murder to keep members intact. While the quran is filled with anti-jewish rhetorics (uncle moh'd called jews pigs and apes), any attempt to criticize mohammed or drawing mohammed can lead to islamic jihadist killing the people 'doing mischief' by drawing their revered prophet.

The irony is that muslims will tell you that they respect ALL prophets and treat all of them equally, howver if any artist draw the pictures of Jesus, moses etc in any provocative way, they wont lift a finger, they wont start killing and looting. But if anyone draws the picture of mohammed, heads will roll. That is one of islamic hypocrisy.

And you really think this is an anonymous forum? If I or anyone else was half as determined to finding you and your hate gang as much as you make it out to seem all it would take is to reverse your IP address and you're toast. No one gives a sh*t about you bellend.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by vooks: 9:05am On May 14, 2015
Ifeann:

You took a great risk. Anyway yoruba Muslims are not very enthusiastic about Islamic fanatism and are not even considered real Muslims by conservative northern Muslims. But u never know when the Islamic spirit will take over.
I don't criticize Islam with Muslims that are within arms reach.
Yes ifeann,
Take care even online. One can discern the amount of bile they have right here

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 9:14am On May 14, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And you really think this is an anonymous forum? If I or anyone else was half as determined to finding you and your hate gang as much as you make it out to seem all it would take is to reverse your IP address and you're toast. No one gives a sh*t about you bellend.

4 Likes

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 9:17am On May 14, 2015
true2god:

Okay. If what you're saying is true, then maybe your best cause would be to tread lightly. Considering how easy it would be to find you,
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 11:17am On May 14, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Okay. If what you're saying is true, then maybe your best cause would be to tread lightly. Considering how easy it would be to find you,
See what i'm saying, you are technically threatning me. Islam and threats are inseparable.

However your threat can NEVER limit my freedom of concience and expression as my sovereign right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Ifeann(f): 1:01pm On May 14, 2015
vooks:

Yes ifeann,
Take care even online. One can discern the amount of bile they have right here

Yeah. The Muslim EzioAuditore has promised to hunt and find me. I wonder if he intends to bring me cookies or murder me(see pic). Either way his threats are amusing and I doubt if he will make out time to find me while he is busy looking for his 4 wifes.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 14, 2015
true2god:
See what i'm saying, you are technically threatning me. Islam and threats are inseparable.

However your threat can NEVER limit my freedom of concience and expression as my sovereign right.

Drama queen.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 14, 2015
Ifeann:

Yeah. The Muslim EzioAuditore has promised to hunt and find me. I wonder if he intends to bring me cookies or murder me(see pic). Either way his threats are amusing and I doubt if he will make out time to find me while he is busy looking for his 4 wifes.

Attention seeker.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Redlyn: 1:53pm On May 14, 2015
Typical Muslim barbarism. It's not even some isolated radiclals...it's just muzzies being muzzies.

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by channelz: 4:43pm On May 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 9:01am On May 15, 2015
An2elect2:

people
upon the Christians
(2) nor in
forbidden by
acknowledge not
Jizyah with
Noble
Quran.
Scriptures were
do not
do not
hand and
are utterly subdued."
ehmm you have a nice picture and good intentions but some extremists here can use it against you
Be anonymous when u attack them
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 9:12am On May 15, 2015
EzioAuditore:

na ur mumu type dey reverse IP address? Do u even know the meaning of IP? Ur so called religion doesn't even permit intelligence not to talk about exploiting it. If my God permits me, I'd have sent u heavy dose of microwave radiation on that phone /router u r using

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 11:05am On May 15, 2015
Proffdada:
na ur mumu type dey reverse IP address? Do u even know the meaning of IP? Ur so called religion doesn't even permit intelligence not to talk about exploiting it. If my God permits me, I'd have sent u heavy dose of microwave radiation on that phone /router u r using

You are one st*pid dimwit are you not? All i need is your ip and Youre toast. Heck! Does this git even know how many websites out there are dedicated to tracking ip addresses? Yet This worthless infidel is accusing me of lack of intelligence? Lol! And he's confusing the use of a phone and a router on the same post? Also using statements like "your religion does not....so do not talk about exploiting it" lmao! Do you know what exploitation means? C'mon bellend, you're a Christian, you're stupid and probably a Kapkipe cosmonaut. Nature really played a cruel trick on you. The buffoonery of christians never ceases to amaze me. You are an utter joke, your best gift to humanity would be to jump off a cliff. Friggin poo pusher!
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 2:24pm On May 15, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You are one st*pid dimwit are you not? All i need is your ip and Youre toast. Heck! Does this git even know how many websites out there are dedicated to tracking ip addresses? Yet This worthless infidel is accusing me of lack of intelligence? Lol! And he's confusing the use of a phone and a router on the same post? Also using statements like "your religion does not....so do not talk about exploiting it" lmao! Do you know what exploitation means? C'mon bellend, you're a Christian, you're stupid and probably a Kapkipe cosmonaut. Nature really played a cruel trick on you. The buffoonery of christians never ceases to amaze me. You are an utter joke, your best gift to humanity would be to jump off a cliff. Friggin poo pusher!
I don't speak ape, maybe some day you'll have a brain to learn new tricks but as long as u slam ur head to the ground five times a day to an idol in mecca, u will never find intelligence

5 Likes

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by dalaman: 5:30pm On May 15, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Don't think you are the only one that can threaten people? Believe me, many people here are more crazy than you. Stop threatening people.

2 Likes

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2015
true2god:

Yoruba man say's Ati ko ifa nile,ifa tin she,u never talk am finish d n*gga don dey indirectly makin threat.Haba,religious of Piss indeed.

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 6:18pm On May 15, 2015
dalaman:

Don't think you are the only one that can threaten people? Believe me, many people here are more crazy than you. Stop threatening people.
he's not even trying cuz I'll decimate his ego

2 Likes

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by dalaman: 6:24pm On May 15, 2015
Proffdada:
he's not even trying cuz I'll decimate his ego

He thinks he alone has monopoly of violence or he alone knows how to locate others. I laugh.

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 6:38pm On May 15, 2015
dalaman:

He thinks he alone has monopoly of violence or he alone knows how to locate others. I laugh.
lemme even scare him by monitoring his family then he'll get the message

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by dalaman: 6:46pm On May 15, 2015
Proffdada:
lemme even scare him by monitoring his family then he'll get the message

He only knows himself. He doesn't know others or the people present here. I will repeat it. He should desist from threatening others because he is not the only crazy animal here, many others are far crazier than him. EzioAuditore stop threatening people. You only know yourself, you don't know others. Enough!

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 7:15pm On May 15, 2015
Proffdada:

I don't speak ape, maybe some day you'll have a brain to learn new tricks but as long as u slam ur head to the ground five times a day to an idol in mecca, u will never find intelligence
Guy you bad oooo, see how you finished this islamic terrorist, EzioAuditore, in one sentence. You are very right, no man will hit his head on a german floor, on a daily basis, and still remain reasonable. Constantly hitting ones head on the floor has a negetive effect on ones thinking faculty of which EzioAuditore is an ignorant victim.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand / Women Subconsciously Look For God In Their Husbands Because Lord Made Them So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.