Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? (19195 Views)

We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / 2012 Budget Compared To 2011 And 2010 (N13trn or $84bn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by jmaine: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2013
double post . .
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by jmaine: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2013
phildon: From my count on NL, GEJ has lost 2015

The most naive and comical post I have seen on nairaland in a while

Guy are you a learner ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by bilms(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2013
Lol
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by UjSizzle(f): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2013
I haven't voted since i became eligible, but if i do come 2015 it'll be for the lesser of 5 evils...if that turns out to be Jonathan then so be it. He is a good man tho smiley
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex: Yes I did and will vote him again in 2015.

Unfortunately for haters like you bilms,
just like the lastweek FCT council elections that El-Rufai toured all the council
areas in FCT on election day campaigning for his CPC and ended up losing all, you guys
will win again on nairaland and twitter but will lose woefully on the ballot box.
so you think that election was fair. A government that can pardon international criminals couldn't hesitate to rig the election. I don tire for this country sef, make obama dash come dash me alien card.

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by ojjp: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2013
Yes i did but never again, because nothin 2 show 4 it.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Symphony007: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2013
Pataki:

Tell me what is PDP's manifesto? How have they implemented their vision, plan or goal for your life since 1999?

You still don't get it?

Let APC (I mean The true and real Progressives),bring forth a goat as the contestant for the Presidential elections in 2015, I will vote for the goat than that scumbag of a President!
whatever you vague thing you say about PDP at least we saw with our eyes PDP presidential primaries where the votes were cast and counted in front of the camera but your new party who wants to change nigeria has a couple of old party boses debating who will be their flag bearer. They have even decided that a northener will occupy one of the top post, this before any primary or anybody has declared intention to run!

The people of nigeria know the PDP and has done so through out our modern democratic dispensation. Say what you want about their performance but what is the competing vision? What is that differnt thing APC will do to change nigeria that PDP is not doing? This country has serious problem and need serious solutions from serious people. If APC hopes that shouting ani-pdp will cause nigerians to vote for them as unserious as they look, nigerians will just stick to the devil they know than the angel they don't.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by VolvoS60(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2013
No and No.

P.S. I'm loving this thread. grin grin grin

Buyers remorse on full display. grin grin grin
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by ADIGUNadekunle: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2013
is only unfortunate people will vote jonathan or what ever they call themself.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by andyzoga: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2013
I did in 2011 but dis time around, he has to tell at least landmark achievements of his in d last 4yrs. If he's able to make any sense out of that n ready to show up for a public debate,I might consider him.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by ehis00(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2013
apc just need 1 thing to do; field fashola and any gud xtian 4rm d north nd dey hav ma full support
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by katordidi(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex: Yes I did and will vote him again in 2015.

Unfortunately for haters like you bilms,
just like the lastweek FCT council elections that El-Rufai toured all the council
areas in FCT on election day campaigning for his CPC and ended up losing all, you guys
will win again on nairaland and twitter but will lose woefully on the ballot box.
u are disgrace! Ur Pdp do not win elections in the ballot box. Or did u say on it
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by emmasege: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2013
Ori e pe. This is the only joker that can oust GEJ in 2015. But they would really have to work hard to convince an average northerner who believes any candidate coming for executive position in the north must be a muslim. And would buhari and tinubu let go of their selfish ambitions?. anyhthing short of this arrangement, APC or whatever should should just know that they have "unopposedly" prolonged PDP's stay in aso rock.
ehis00: apc just need 1 thing to do; field fashola and any gud xtian 4rm d north nd dey hav ma full support
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Ebubejesus(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2013
I, MY FAMILY, KINDRED, VILLAGE AND TOWN WILL VOTEFOR HIM AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN AND AGAIN. HE IS BETTER THAN ROCHAS MY BROTHER,BETTER THAN ALL THIS NORTHERN POLITICIAN WHO WANT AMNESTY FOR THEIR BLOOD SUCKING AGENTS. JONATHAN ALL THE WAY TO 2015.

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Pataki: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2013
Symphony007: whatever you vague thing you say about PDP at least we saw with our eyes PDP presidential primaries where the votes were cast and counted in front of the camera but your new party who wants to change nigeria has a couple of old party boses debating who will be their flag bearer. They have even decided that a northener will occupy one of the top post, this before any primary or anybody has declared intention to run!

The people of nigeria know the PDP and has done so through out our modern democratic dispensation. Say what you want about their performance but what is the competing vision? What is that differnt thing APC will do to change nigeria that PDP is not doing? This country has serious problem and need serious solutions from serious people. If APC hopes that shouting ani-pdp will cause nigerians to vote for them as unserious as they look, nigerians will just stick to the devil they know than the angel they don't.

My friend answer my questions and stop running helter-skelter with your repeated verbiage laced with gobbledygook.

Tell me what is PDP's manifesto? How have they implemented their plan, vision, or goal for your life since 1999? In what ways has PDP developed your sense of pride in the nation? How has PDP ensured security in your community? What developmental project is most noticeable in your community, village since 1999?

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Kelvin677(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2013
No i will vote 4 my self and u guys should vote 4 me i promise 2 gv evry member of nairaland a government office tnks expectin u guys vote
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by BigBen10: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2013
i registered in kogi but was in abuja during the election but would have fallen for s jonathan spell. I have made up mind since then never to vote for a group of corrupt saddistic nigerians called "PDP" no matter the seemingly angel constesting on that platform.

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Sobams07: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2013
It depend on who he is up against
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by BigBen10: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2013
Kassidy90: All I care about is PDP or any other party should try an win Lagos State......if Jonathan like make he win I dnt care, jst tired of this FASHOPON guy....... He's jst making life difficult for people here, I know some people will start running der mouth nw, bt if u knw wat it takes to pass thru higher institution with no hope of getting job @ d end, after graduating u try gather small money start a business with let say capital of abt 200k and then different kind of agencies starts showing up, LAASA, LAWMA, and so many other demanding for money that is even more than ur capital n still no single recruitment programme frm d state govt, u will knw wat I mean. In fact I regret voting for him........and if u complain he would say u should go back to ur village bt since am a lagosian where am I gonna go nw....
try going to the uk or us and see the kind of tax dere. Den u will knw dat proper taxing is a sign of development. But am nt worried about ur choice nt to vote fashola it part of ur choice, ur choice will nt be available without fasholas work. U can always go to oda states and try and see if u will nt preferagos tax
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Timijo(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2013
I wanted to vote for GEJ, but the ballot papers got finished before I got to the polling unit.
As for 2015, let the will of God be done.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Gistben: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2013
i did n wil always do
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2013
only 10% of the people that voted for him will not vote for him in 2015.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Amuku(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2013
I WILL VOTE GEJ COME 2015 2019 2023 2027 2031 JONATHAN WILL RULE 22years 10months buhari is marked as an abormination in d supernatural, elrufai is a witchcraft RAT he knows how to make d defenceless to cry bitterly, every northern political or military leaders are known for their heartlessness nigeria will not vote for them JONATHAN 4realIVE. ICEE.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by BigBen10: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2013
chibabe3: 30 percent of the post will vote for him... Yet he is going to win in 2015, how will this happen.
hw do knw dat. It defiles d logic u have displayed above. Stop making such comments and wiseup to d reality dat if we dnt vote for him, he cant win.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by harlos: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2013
I didn't , i won't and i will never!
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by ayodot(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Of course we know the reason you will not vote him. Ethnic sentiments at play. I saw this post in your profile and it confirms why you'll not vote for GEJ:

Politics / Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by ilugunboy ( m ): 11:57am On Jan 08
tomakint:
So wapa same to you
The North is ready and will chase defeat your brother GEJ out of power by 2015...he is thoroughly in a bad book with the South Westerners.
It's a done deal whether you Easterners want it or not
( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like )
https://www.nairaland.com/ilugunboy/posts/21

In addition there's NO EVIDENCE in most of your posts that you voted for GEJ in 2011. Most of your posts that I saw were tilted towards ACN and against GEJ and Igbos.

Its not as if its wrong for your to hold those opinions but it is WiCKED, malicious and DEVILISH to lie about it.

yet another bigot
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2013
I did vote for Jonathan , and I will always vote for him for as long as APC remains the pretenders and scavengers that they are. I will only vote for APC if tinubu can confess publicly to have killed Funso Williams. If he doesn't, I will rather vote for our houseboy again and again. Atleast, my houseboy has integrity than tinubu. Attitude is everything. APC can never smell the presidential seat.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by ayodot(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2013
Airforce1: Yes I voted for him ... But I'm kinda regreting it right now cuz his style of leadership makez no sense to me..
Come 2015? Erm, please permit me to ask my oga at the top who I should vote for.
But definitely not going to vote for Tinubu, fashola or segun awolowo cuz of there yoruba background.

yet another bigot
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Olaolufred(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2013
BoomBoom101: I did vote for Jonathan , and I will always vote for him for as long as APC remains the pretenders and scavengers that they are. I will only vote for APC if tinubu can confess publicly to have killed Funso Williams. If he doesn't, I will rather vote for our houseboy again and again. Atleast, my houseboy has integrity than tinubu. Attitude is everything. APC can never smell the presidential seat.

THIS YOUR HOUSEBOY CAN EASILY BE IDENTIFIED.
IS HE THE ZOOLOGIST CALLED "SC*MBAG"?
HIS TITLES INCREASES HOURLY.
HE MUST BE THE MAN OF THE MOMENT.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by anulaxad(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2013
Biafra rep: You are not being honest, GEJ is doing his best to help Nigeria but enemies of progress will not allow him, infrastructure is improving rapidly, for the first time in over a decade, Benin-Ore expressway became motorable. Power generation has gone up to an all time high and keeps improving. Our airports are no longer an eyesore. Agriculture is improving. Fuel scarcity is a thing of the past. Industrial output/capacity utilisation is increasing, we no longer import cement. Lecturers no longer go on strike. In fact I can go on and on to list the many improvements we have seen under GEJ. Blackmail will not work, Nigeria can not be transformed over night, at least we can see changes for the better. Thank you!

WHO IS THIS slowpoke,EVEN YOUR NAME IS TROUBLESOME=BIAFRA.

REALLY A COUNTRY THAT HAS BEEN TOLD IT CAN BE NEWLY INDUSTRIALISED IN NEARLY ONE YEAR AND A HALF AND BY TWO YEARS IT CAN BE DEVELOPED.BY THE EXTREMELY HIGH INCOME NIGERIA GENERATES ALONE FROM OIL,FORGETTING ABOUT OTHER RESOURCES.

YOU ARE HEARTLESS AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY DOES IT,IS THAT PEOPLE(PARTICULARLY NIGERIANS) NEVER THINK ABOUT THERE OWN SURROUNDINGS AND SOMETIMES THEMSELVES.
IS BENIN ORE WHATEVER YOUR LOCAL ROAD NO!
IS YOUR HOUSE RECEIVING FULL ELECTRICITY, IS IT RECEIVING STRONG SECURITY IS THE ROAD OUTSIDE YOUR OWN HOUSE EVEN TARRED.

I WILL NOT INSULT YOU, BUT USE LOGIC BECAUSE THAT'S THE TYPE OF INTELLECTUAL I AM.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by alexleo(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2013
Biafra rep: In 2O11, not only did I vote for GEJ, I also campained for him. Reasons 1. To rubbish born to rule mentality. 2. For a breath of fresh air. 3. I believed he was better than the other major contestant. 4. Buhari was arogant, never campained in the east as if we are not important. 5. I cant vote for the same person that truncated democracy in 1983. 6. To encourage the goose that lays the golden egg. Etc. Now in 2O15. 1. If GEJ is able to guanranty constant power supply. 2. If he delivers on second niger bridge and Enugu international airport. 3. If the opposition parties still field spent forces like Buhari, Ribadu etc then I will not only vote for GEJ, I will campain massively for him.

yeah. God bless you for being balanced. Forget about all these noise makers here. I dont care about Jonathan but what he ll achieve between now and election time. What am seeing from the comments of oppositions here is just pure hatred andi cant subscribe to whatever they are projecting as their reasons
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by sympathy55(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2013
hmmmmn see watin poverty they cause. voting him or not, all i know is that God will never turn his back on us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Should Create Ministry Of Lagos Affairs – Legislator / Importers To Receive Vehicles At Near Locations – Customs / Some Senators Attend Reps Plenary Out Of Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.