Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? (19197 Views)

We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / 2012 Budget Compared To 2011 And 2010 (N13trn or $84bn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by chax100(f): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Akshow: okoronkaaazi! biko when u go get sense? gbo! till Jonathan sell the whole of naija and move us hundred years backwards b4 u and ur kinds realize this man is the worst thing that can happen to any nation? biko pls lets go to polls 2015 with our heart not tribal, religious and other sentimental affiliates. Say no to corruption, cluelessness, gross mismanagement and suffering of the masses.

I did and I will again vote GEJ come 2015. You using 'Biko' and preaching against tribal, religeous and other sentiment shows how myopic you are. I believe you are not an Ibo man. No sensible Ibo man who is political carried will gettison GEJ comes 2015. My Eastern brothers have never had it better not until this GEJ regime. GEJ is the pride of modern political rebirth in Nigeria.
People are now conscious why the Ibos and christians, the churches were targets by political islamic extremists, BH and JAMBS. If BH and JAMBS claim to be fighting against bad government, why have they left the mosques out of their targets?
GEJ is not a clueless leader, against all odds he has being able to keep the machinery of governance running.
We must come out en-masse to say no to the religeous bigots coming in the name of APC.
Nigeria is not and will never be an 'Islamic Republic.'
Nigeria comprises Christians, Moslem and Africa Traditional System, who can sincerely live in Peace and Harmony.
G-E-J for 2015. God Bless Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Pedagogue: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
The question of ' will you vote GEJ again should not even arise"

I want one of the few GEJ boot lickers that have sold their conscience because of money and the lazy in thought tribalistic elements to tell me what GEJ''s presidency has given to Nigeria...

Sincerely speaking, in saner climes, the debate ought to be about whether GEJ will be in Kuje Prison or Kirikiri Maximum prison in 2015!!!

How can any right thinking person vote in a President that ; 1.wines and dines with corruption..2.does not have any clue about the worsening security situation in the country( a bomb blast in Kano is being reported on CNN right now),..3. Electricity is still very eplieptic ( has dropped to the OBJ era of 3,000 mw ) etc

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by bilms(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Lol
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by imotondo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
Can't help but lol @d way some ppl are releasing God's blessings here coz someone is sharing the same views with em.....anyways,whatever the papers says,GEJ all the way.never regretted it and won't regret it hahahahahahahaha. grin
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by superior1: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Why should the scumbag remain in power?, no i wont vote him
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Lordwize(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] Yes, I did and yes, I will.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by soledayo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yes but even if he performed wonder again, I will never cos I know that that will be deceitful so that we can vote him again.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by kaisy1980: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.IF YOU CAN GIVE ME UR PERSONAL IN BOX I WILL TELL YOU MY LOCATION MY VOTERS CARD NUMBER AND YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH JEGA AND KNOW THAT I DID NOT VOTE FOR JONA. BUT FOR BUHARI
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Pataki: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
deletrue: From your contributions, why do you think you should not be likened to worthless human being? you were not in the country yet you are complaining that you did not vote for him. When your parents were celebrating your berth, little did they know that you are such an unreasonable senseless individual. One regrets observing that you are seen and counted as a nigerian. Such an highly empty headed individual. Am sure some of you who just come and open your mouth or input rubbish in public forum will think from now on before making any contributions.

Why have you turned me into object of your national frustration? Did I frustrate your life in anyway? Why not face the scumbag at the top and direct your mannerless drivel at him?

I really struggled to make head or tail with this idiotic composition emanating from you.

Pray tell: what is ''berth''? Am sure, coupled with the frustration and sufferhead GEJ is bringing upon your parents and family; they are more frustrated that a waste of money, space and oxygen as you cannot make and write a coherent statement in life. And it is typical olodo like you, that PDP will employ to be running around with ballot boxes buying and selling your future away.

Apoda eniyan.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
30 percent of the post will vote for him... Yet he is going to win in 2015, how will this happen.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by imotondo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
chax100:

I did and I will again vote GEJ come 2015. You using 'Biko' and preaching against tribal, religeous and other sentiment shows how myopic you are. I believe you are not an Ibo man. No sensible Ibo man who is political carried will gettison GEJ comes 2015. My Eastern brothers have never had it better not until this GEJ regime. GEJ is the pride of modern political rebirth in Nigeria.
People are now conscious why the Ibos and christians, the churches were targets by political islamic extremists, BH and JAMBS. If BH and JAMBS claim to be fighting against bad government, why have they left the mosques out of their targets?
GEJ is not a clueless leader, against all odds he has being able to keep the machinery of governance running.
We must come out en-masse to say no to the religeous bigots coming in the name of APC.
Nigeria is not and will never be an 'Islamic Republic.'
Nigeria comprises Christians, Moslem and Africa Traditional System, who can sincerely live in Peace and Harmony.
G-E-J for 2015. God Bless Nigeria!

gbam....leave those propaganders,we know what they r doing but guess what?,we r wiser now.let the papers keep writing,they wanted to know wether they r making progress in their work by asking this question but u guys should knw that Nigeria has over 160million ppl and nairaland doesn't have up to 2m as members.u'l keep failing hehehehehehehehe!!!
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by jakedes(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
please is this an act to run an election survey and get results so as to set up a good strategy for 2015 election?...GEJ should allow his conscience guild him..if he has truly worked and is convinced by his conscience that he has work...why bother and why this survey question?
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Omadachi(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
I did not and will never vote for him.GEJ has taken the country 5 years backward.He has succeeded in destroying the few good works OBJ laboured for.This is the price we have to pay for being sentimental and tribalistic.I wouldnt have forgiven myself if i have voted for GEJ.God help Nigeria.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by deb(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
I am happy that I did not waste my vote on him in 2015 and I still will NEVER waste my vote on any PDP candidate. People that vote them throw their votes inside the gutter because each time they do they have voted mediocrity at its highest degree, corruption, cluelessness, stupidity of the highest order and the greatest disgrace to a nation with so many brilliant people within
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Biafrarep(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
In 2O11, not only did I vote for GEJ, I also campained for him. Reasons 1. To rubbish born to rule mentality. 2. For a breath of fresh air. 3. I believed he was better than the other major contestant. 4. Buhari was arogant, never campained in the east as if we are not important. 5. I cant vote for the same person that truncated democracy in 1983. 6. To encourage the goose that lays the golden egg. Etc. Now in 2O15. 1. If GEJ is able to guanranty constant power supply. 2. If he delivers on second niger bridge and Enugu international airport. 3. If the opposition parties still field spent forces like Buhari, Ribadu etc then I will not only vote for GEJ, I will campain massively for him.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by zanga420: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
gbosaa: Nigeria need someone who is detribalised,bold,intelligent,not too greedy,ready to give his life if necessary and a with great vision.
and who could that be. I hate arguement, so i follow ppl with their words. Truthfully Jonathan was voted on some grounds. Talk of equity, the luck factor, sympathy etc. Now if they felt he has failed, why not look for a credible n capable hand from SS. Why these northern n SW replacement plan. If they say we have this guy from SS as the person to replace Gej, good n better. Or those it mean there's no person in the whole of SS capable of leading Nigeria at this point in time. We're watching, who is deceiving who
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Pataki: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
Symphony007: team APC? Team apc that has started picking it's presidential candidate before any primary or democratic process? Team apc that has not articulated any vision,plan or goal or even a simple manifesto for the country they want to save from PDP rather they are locked in battle over a "logo"...team indeed!

Tell me what is PDP's manifesto? How have they implemented their vision, plan or goal for your life since 1999?

You still don't get it?

Let APC (I mean The true and real Progressives),bring forth a goat as the contestant for the Presidential elections in 2015, I will vote for the goat than that scumbag of a President!

2 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by greedie1(f): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
I didn't vote him then and i still wont come 2015... if he likes let him add ifeanyichukwu to his name, no be only ebele. i dont sell my vote, he wasn't, still isnt worth it.

and to think he deceived my uncle and d rest wit his story abt not having shoes.... i laff.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
I couldn' † vote cuz ah wasn' † up twu 18 cheesy... 4 yrs later.. Ah wouldn't even think bawt it...
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yes I did but I am now in search of a better alternative
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by nelajayi(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
So happy i didnt,dt's my only consolatn.I'm nt disappointed,he has done evrytin i tot he'd do!
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by wwwkaycom(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
I campaigned and voted for GEJ in 2011, in 2015, I will campaign and vote against him. Jonathan is Nigeria's worst ruler since 1914. He is an educated and celebrated failure.

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by zhaineey(f): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
I didn't vote. For him in d first place, I never saw him as someone dat was capable n if u pple condem the like of buhari n co I knw for sure they are beta off GEJ wu lacks idea n innitiative of how to rule the country, he has no idea of wc way to go u av a blank president n yet u say u wanna vote for him nw I understand y nigeria will never develop. Pple like jona has absolutely notin to offer
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by eggheaders(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
like I said always say.Nigerians deserve all the bad leaders tormenting them.and cornering the common wealth of the unborn generation to themselves.loads of tribal and religious blinded mo.rons abound in this entity called a nation.we all called fela a drug addict saying nonsense.we never voted a credible candidate like Ganiy.thumbs up gej treat them like dog which they really are.until y'all are ready to emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.but for now y'all should keep living in the poor conditions y'all really deserved.

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by nairaman66(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
We all make mistakes in our lives! 2011 was a huge mistake in Voting GEJ. I hope the elections hold, because I will personally vote him out with thesame Ballot System that got him in by Nook or Crook!
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Biafrarep(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
anulaxad: People please do not vote gej.

IF WE REALLY WANT THIS COUNTRY TO CHANGE WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER.

GEJ IS HEARTLESS,AND IS NO MOOD TO HELP PEOPLE WITH THE HIGH INCOME NIGERIA EARNS. SO WAKE UP MY PEOPLE. cheesy wink

THANK YOU.
You are not being honest, GEJ is doing his best to help Nigeria but enemies of progress will not allow him, infrastructure is improving rapidly, for the first time in over a decade, Benin-Ore expressway became motorable. Power generation has gone up to an all time high and keeps improving. Our airports are no longer an eyesore. Agriculture is improving. Fuel scarcity is a thing of the past. Industrial output/capacity utilisation is increasing, we no longer import cement. Lecturers no longer go on strike. In fact I can go on and on to list the many improvements we have seen under GEJ. Blackmail will not work, Nigeria can not be transformed over night, at least we can see changes for the better. Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Biafrarep(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bright De Gea: For those of u planning to vote for him again, Holyghost fire will roast all of u because u are enemies of progress
It is you that amadioha will strike. Why not present your opinion and move on, must you decide for others? Last time I checked we were still practising democrasy!!
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by pinkguy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
I will come 2015¤ no jonathan no nigeria [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by lastpage: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
sweet_gala:

Unfortunately you speak the truth.
Jonathan is truly daft but there must surely be an alternative to this fisherman recently christened a scumbag..

In the alternative, will it not be better that we all rally round an INDEPENDENT candidate, one not affiliated to an evil party like PDP or a corrupt association like ACN/APC or whatever name they chose to call themselves?

Cant we have just one "Good Man" in this country, to stand up for elections?

Why must all these evil thieves always be our choice?
Wetin sef?

Party affiliation and Ethnic origins are not issues we should be considering ..and we should have learned from past mistakes, by now!

NA waa O!

lastpage!
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by NEROSKY(m): 12:05am On Mar 19, 2013
No and nay!
I dey craze!

Who's even jonathief
A president or a goat
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by dlox01(m): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2013
I am a man of purpose...y in Gods name should i vote a man of lesser values? Im not that clueless. I really dont see myself voting failure upon myself...im not cursed. If jonathans son should come home with this score card would it make him happy? Change is needed urgently....
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by iconaus: 12:45am On Mar 19, 2013
Yes and yes and diasphora people will vote for GEJ

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi / NLC Conference In Abuja Turns Rowdy Over Restructuring / Why I Refused To Sign ECOWAS’ Economic Partnership Agreement – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.