Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake (35253 Views)

Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad / My Oga At The Top. This Is Not Professional Jornalism By Channels Tv / Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
booqee: Like seriously?? Pple should just grow up. This oga at the top stuff is now a messed up sh.it.
dnt take it personal, bt dnt u knw a joke wen u see one, abi na so life don tire u reach wen u no fit incorporate a healthy laugh into it
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by abrahym(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
i can't stop laughing. I knew something like this will pop up
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by BabaOlowo: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
Make 7up pay the Man o
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by tonididdy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
ifemiide: this is a symptom of joblessness. if we are busy doing our work this issue of oga at the top would not gain so much attention.
all work and no play makes...
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by Niftyrules(m): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=xtianh]This looks so nice... I think Mr oga at the top should make money out of ds line..[/quote

umh intersting o make sense gan i think 7up should be proud of this or probably pay for this.
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by Niftyrules(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=xtianh]This looks so nice... I think Mr oga at the top should make money out of ds line..[/quote

umh intersting o make sense gan i think 7up should be proud of this or probably pay for this.
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by dahmie2013: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nice one!
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by killuminati(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ogala chuckwu (meaning 'na dem sabi')
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by Stallione(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
Eiyaaa,dis i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ cool ooo,i love it!!
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by DonaldGenes(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
toluxa1: There are so many cool Ad's that can be created from this. Seems I'm going to start writing to some companies soon cheesy
Me toooooooo
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by DonaldGenes(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
micmilo_z: Na wa o . Mr Shem shld patent his invention. It's his intellectual property

Hahahaha
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by Dogohson: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
Whereas 7up, individuals and other companies are having a swell time chanting the 'oga at the top slogan', Mr. shem and his family are languishing in shame. U that is saying he should make money out of the slogan, dont you think he stands the risk of being sent away from the Civil defence? Nigerians should just grow up and leave the man alone. The last time I checked, he was suspended, and speculations have it that he will be demoted as well
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by DoubleFaith(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
toluxa1: I came across this Ad online this morning. It looks so real. Was this one of those photoshop things or a real 7UP Ad?
But regardless, it looks cool ooo. I really think Mr Obafaiye should put on his thinking Cap and make some money for himself. Or is he waiting for his OATT?
This is cool. Creativity!
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
I

LOVE

THIS

ADVERT
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by adewasco2k(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
The designer tried and I think he should contact 7up for a deal.....wow! I need to be this good
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by abbeybanks(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
I guess dazz all cheesy
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by Fadelex(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
ifemiide: this is a symptom of joblessness. if we are busy doing our work this issue of oga at the top would not gain so much attention.
Sharaaap... so bcoz u'r working no time for fun Hypocrite....
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by Fadelex(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sharaaap... so bcoz u'r working no time for fun Hypocrite.... Overseriousness dey worry you

1 Like

Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by jadakiss213(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dogohson: Whereas 7up, individuals and other companies are having a swell time chanting the 'oga at the top slogan', U that is saying he should make money out of the slogan, dont you think he stands the risk of being sent away from the Civil defence? Nigerians should just grow up and leave the man alone. The last time I checked, he was suspended, and speculations have it that he will be demoted as well
suspend FOR WHERE? his OGA AT THE TOP said he commited no offence o.
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by Jalal(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
Latest oga @ d top!

Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by supaeagles(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
micmilo_z: Na wa o . Mr Shem shld patent his invention. It's his intellectual property
I agree oh. We laugh at him tire, now he'll be laughing all the way to the bank - unless his Oga chops the money!
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by Burger01(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
Seven up drink is now 'Oga at the top' drink... That's cool.. smiley
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by Allenkee: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by supaeagles(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dogohson: Whereas 7up, individuals and other companies are having a swell time chanting the 'oga at the top slogan', Mr. shem and his family are languishing in shame. U that is saying he should make money out of the slogan, dont you think he stands the risk of being sent away from the Civil defence? Nigerians should just grow up and leave the man alone. The last time I checked, he was suspended, and speculations have it that he will be demoted as well
For real, he has been suspended?? Can you linky your source? I think he should be lauded. He put that relatively unknown office / commission on a national map.
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
9ja i salute una

Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by Sike(m): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
Like play like play, this Obafaiye is getting there - To the Top - i mean.
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by mobi5592: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2013

some are so shallow-minded. How do you think inventions are born? Be there and working while someone carts away several million from 'Oga on top'.
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by mavtrevor(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
It definitely cant be true but its crazily creative...
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by mobi5592: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dogohson: Whereas 7up, individuals and other companies are having a swell time chanting the 'oga at the top slogan', Mr. shem and his family are languishing in shame. U that is saying he should make money out of the slogan, dont you think he stands the risk of being sent away from the Civil defence? Nigerians should just grow up and leave the man alone. The last time I checked, he was suspended, and speculations have it that he will be demoted as well

laf wan kill me o.
I think we should make suggetions on how to help the dude
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by oloyedejamiu: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
i cant just laugh................
Re: 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
mr shem should be really proud smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? / Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" / BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.