Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587467 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2013
shayi12: i have been following this post for a while now nd just thought ild add ma own little advice.some of us are adding tax clearance reciepts/certificate. however we 4get that we have delcared our assest and money either in bank statements,bonds,shares etc worth over millions of naira and yet in the tax certificate it shows that we paid prolly 1% of a proposed amount which is not our actual value.this is called tax evasion and according to my agent, the embassy can refuse you visa because of this(due to inconsistent monetary values) hence according to my agent, the best way to avoid this is not to include the tax reciept/certificate. hope this helps... cheers!!!

Bro Good morning pleas what is your advise on Tax payment do you mean we should not include the tax clearance in our application?
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
Exactly two months today...please who else applied through VFS at about this time in April...anyone pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
Any medical calls dis week? April/May applicants...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
olutimi1: Exactly two months today...please who else applied through VFS at about this time in April...anyone pls?
Who is ur sponsor?.. What are d docx u submitted?.. They might be busy verifying some of ur docx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
earthgreeners:
Who is ur sponsor?.. What are d docx u submitted?.. They might be busy verifying some of ur docx

My Hubby...do you think I should go to CDHC to enquire?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
congrat to all those that have got there call for medical, please i want to find out because most people that got there medical call here there sponsor is either there dad or brother with thesame surname.... So please is there anyone who got his or her medical call up by using a sponsor with do not ber thesame surname with him or her, i really need your help guys cause my sponsor don't have thesame surname with me....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
olutimi1: My Hubby...do you think I should go to CDHC to enquire?

too early... Take d chill pill
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
richard4ssky: congrat to all those that have got there call for medical, please i want to find out because most people that got there medical call here there sponsor is either there dad or brother with thesame surname.... So please is there anyone who got his or her medical call up by using a sponsor with do not ber thesame surname with him or her, i really need your help guys cause my sponsor don't have thesame surname with me....

yeah... Diff surname gets medical call

just dat its easier to prove relationship and commitment when its same surname....

It all depends on how u package ur application.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
@all: please is it trough that d hospitals here just collects our blood "n" urine samples to send to france for the actual test or they do the test here them self and send the results?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
i_am_saheed: @all: please is it trough that d hospitals here just collects our blood "n" urine samples to send to france for the actual test or they do the test here them self and send the results?

it seems some tests are carried out here while some are done out there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
I did not add either when i discovered the figures which shows lot of discrepancies, @earthgreeners pls add me to list of medical hopeful, I sibmitted two days after ur submission. Finger crossed.
shayi12: i have been following this post for a while now nd just thought ild add ma own little advice.some of us are adding tax clearance reciepts/certificate. however we 4get that we have delcared our assest and money either in bank statements,bonds,shares etc worth over millions of naira and yet in the tax certificate it shows that we paid prolly 1% of a proposed amount which is not our actual value.this is called tax evasion and according to my agent, the embassy can refuse you visa because of this(due to inconsistent monetary values) hence according to my agent, the best way to avoid this is not to include the tax reciept/certificate. hope this helps... cheers!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
earthgreeners:

it seems some tests are carried out here while some are done out there

Thanks...but i was told all the test are done here "n" only the results are sent down...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
List of medical hopefuls

1) djay; April 2
2) dommakavelli: May 2
3) Imadebaby
4) vooz : May
5) accra2005
6) mozo
7) nuendo: May 2
8.) Ceo mr cash: May
9) freshdude: May 30
10) luckydon: May 2
11) earthgreeners: June 11
12) efosa12345: June 13
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
i_am_saheed: Thanks...but i was told all the test are done here "n" only the results are sent down...

idk...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
teapea8484:
i would say you prolly shudnt add it if there are different figure both on bank statement and tax certificate. i.e u can declare that you have 4 million in you bank statement and on yor tax reciept it says you have just 100k. u get me!!
Bro Good morning pleas what is your advise on Tax payment do you mean we should not include the tax clearance in our application?
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
[quote author=shayi12][/quote]

Bro on my bank statement I have 8million and on my tax I paid 18thousand! Should I include the tax or not ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
@teapea8484. I included the tax clearance in mine. The tax paid was in the hundreds of thousands sha. Can't remember the particular amount.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
2-chains:
@teapea8484. I included the tax clearance in mine. The tax paid was in the hundreds of thousands sha. Can't remember the particular amount.

@author=2-chains what am i going to do, should I includ it or not ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Maximip(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
2-chains:

How are you to send your original documents to the embassy?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by janut: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
[quote author=bumfem]@janut, You are welcome. The VO will be suspicious of the source of your fund if it goes into your account in lump sum. U should have made the bank transfer the money into your wife's account and from there move it in gradually. This is more ideal as u will now have a consistent turn around of fund in your account. U can still do this, I guess if ur start date is Jan.
Your statement should be d total sum of your tuition for a year + your expenses, + your spouse expenses + flight bill for both of you. Submitting your land C of O remains a very good home tie. Pls also word them them very well in your SOP. With this + prayers u will be fine.

Tanx a lot. If its okay by u kindly connect with me via email @ fxnets@gmail.com or I can do same if u drop ur email or bbm contact. I really wish this TRV process would someday be a lot easier.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by janut: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
@bumfem
Tanx a lot. If its okay by u kindly connect with me via email @ fxnets@gmail.com or I can do same if u drop ur email or bbm contact. I really wish this TRV process would someday be a lot easier.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
janut: @bumfem

You dont think it is already easier than what it used to be?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
Maximip:

How are you to send your original documents to the embassy?
do u mean my original certificate , I will go to embassy to submit it my self
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
Please I need help in filling the application form imm1294e, how do I go about importing a digital signature? How do I sign the form?? Do I need to print it out and rescan it on should I just validate the form without signing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
kodeblurr: Please I need help in filling the application form imm1294e, how do I go about importing a digital signature? How do I sign the form?? Do I need to print it out and rescan it on should I just validate the form without signing

Just validate n put your signature on d hard copy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
@dommakevelli Thanks, please who has a sample letter of intent?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
teapea8484:

Bro on my bank statement I have 8million and on my tax I paid 18thousand! Should I include the tax or not ?

Oga, abeg no include dat kind tax clearance º°˚
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Gymme(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hello good people, first time posting afta months of reading posts. Great forum I must say! Dunno if there's anyone resuming Fall 2013 at Uni.of Northern British Columbia. To resume M.sc. Bus Admin. Also submitted my visa appl to VFS on May 3. Still waitin for Medical call though.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonai36: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
bashtec9: @adonai36 please sir I want to ask something from you about sheridan college privately at akandebashir@gmail.com

I am not going to Sheridan, but I know about them. U can send me a mail on adonai36@yahoo.com

Shalom
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonai36: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
GboyegaD:

Good morning Adonai,
What class of visa did you get cos I am just wondering if my visa stamp is different as it reads MULTIPLE S - 1 STUDENT and besides, nothing was said regarding getting a permit at the point of entry. For those who have their TRV, what class is written on it.

I got a study permit and it reads Multiple S- 1 Student. But it came with a letter, asking me to tender the letter at the point of entry in order to get a student permit with my school details on it.

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonai36: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
bumfem: @Janut. I do appreciate the fact that u have ask a simple question. Before I comment on those concerns, I really do not understand why some of us decide to demonize travelling with one's spouse. Guys have been applying with their spouse and got visa approved. When we make it sound as mission impossible many will be student get frustrated and discouraged bcus not everybody can
travel to study leaving their family. We just need to educate forumites how to go about it. Putting up a very good SOP is one of d best ways to convince d VO that u will come back after ur studies. I know many people that got visa with spouses. It is allowed.
You however need to biff up your fund and never inform the VO that part of the money was loan ad I guess u wanted to use it ad POF and would return it to the bank at visa approval. U will befine with spouse if make those amendment.

You are perfectly right, to God be the glory I applied together with my spouse and I got my study permit while he was also granted spouse visa. I think it depends on how you package your application, your statement of purpose and how you express ties. Infact, we applied with just about N7.0M in our account. And the visa was granted within five weeks.
I encourage student who are married to apply with their spouse. It is a matter of showing the VO that you can't separate from your loved one, and your presence with her/him will make him to excel in his/her studies, and you intend to return back home and start something profitable with the skills aacquired in Canada.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
Omo all these good news == serious over ginger. Congrats to all those that have received their invitations for medical and to awaitees like us Baba J don do am oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.