Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589519 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2013
House Good afternoon.. Pleas I don't know how to fill my Questionnaire,Do I need to fill it online or I have to fill it with hand ?

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2013
teapea8484: House Good morning.. Pleas I don't know how to fill my Questionnaire,Do I need to fill it online or I have to fill it with hand ?

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2013
teapea8484: House Good afternoon.. Pleas I don't know how to fill my Questionnaire,Do I need to fill it online or I have to fill it with hand ?

Thanks
fill it online before printing it. Do not fill it wirth hand
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2013
Huzzie:
No news yet, my agent didn't send my docx on tym.
Ehya try lambton na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2013
dear CHDC,i currently dont have a job and all my life is on hold inorder for me to travel to canada.i knw putting all my eggs in a basket is a massive risk bt am ready to take that risk. i hope by this time next month ild be smiling. please do grant my request

yours faithfully
shayi12
lambton 2013 pgd

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mamagbaba: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2013
Hello House,
My application to study in Canada was approved yesterday. All the best to you all.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2013
efosa12345: I did not add either when i discovered the figures which shows lot of discrepancies, @earthgreeners pls add me to list of medical hopeful, I sibmitted two days after ur submission. Finger crossed.

[quote author=earthgreeners]LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)
1) djay; April 2
2) dommakavelli: May 2
3) luckydon: May 2
4) nuendo: May 2
5) galala123: May 7
6) Imadebaby
7) vooz : May 23
8.) accra2005
9) mozo
10) Ceo mr cash: May
11) freshdude: May 30
12) earthgreeners: June 11
13) efosa12345: June 13
14) tebenezer80: May 28

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2013
mamagbaba: Hello House,
My application to study in Canada was approved yesterday. All the best to you all.

Cheers.

congrats bro. when did you submit?
who's your sponsor. kindly share your experience with the house.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mamagbaba: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2013
self sponsored submitted March 20, Did Medicals May 17,Submitted passport with tuition and board receipts on June 11 and received approval notification yesterday. used a co sponsor that is not blood related covering 20% of my fees, submitted statements, letter from employer, university credentials, cv, mba application and letter of intent. for sponsor i submitted statement, letter of sponsorship and letter from employer.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2013
mamagbaba: Female smiley self sponsored submitted March 20, Did Medicals May 17,Submitted passport with tuition and board receipts on June 11 and received approval notification yesterday. used a co sponsor that is not blood related covering 20% of my fees, submitted statements, letter from employer, university credentials, cv, mba application and letter of intent. for sponsor i submitted statement, letter of sponsorship and letter from employer.

Whao!!!Exactly three months...Do you submit via VAC or Online app??So happy 4 you....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2013
Finally some good news on this forum. Cc mamagbaba. After a whole barren week full of worries and stuff like that.

Yeah guys, so I'm submitting my documents 3weeks after my medical, my question goes thus;

I stay in Abuja and I would like to send my documents to CDHC Lagos for further processing (my receipts and passports) mind you I used the online method so I'm thinking can I just use post to send it to the CDHC directly or do I have to use VFS please guys answer me Plsss.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2013
sampitts: fill it online before printing it. Do not fill it wirth hand

Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2013
Huzzie:
TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Humber college
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college .Cheers.

Chrigo PG Lambton
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
2-chains:
Finally some good news on this forum. Cc mamagbaba. After a whole barren week full of worries and stuff like that.

Yeah guys, so I'm submitting my documents 3weeks after my medical, my question goes thus;

I stay in Abuja and I would like to send my documents to CDHC Lagos for further processing (my receipts and passports) mind you I used the online method so I'm thinking can I just use post to send it to the CDHC directly or do I have to use VFS please guys answer me Plsss.

come down to Lagos to submit in person or use courier.. But d former is better
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pls how much was in ur closing balance? Am so happy for you.
mamagbaba: Female smiley self sponsored submitted March 20, Did Medicals May 17,Submitted passport with tuition and board receipts on June 11 and received approval notification yesterday. used a co sponsor that is not blood related covering 20% of my fees, submitted statements, letter from employer, university credentials, cv, mba application and letter of intent. for sponsor i submitted statement, letter of sponsorship and letter from employer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oreroyce(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
ChriGo:

Chrigo PG Lambton
Oreroyce.UG.University.Of.Regina
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Humber college
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college .Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by psalmizt(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hello Guys,

Is it possible to start the whole visa application now for Fall session? School resumes sept 1... Any way of getting a fast track evaluation?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
teexzle:
Ehya try lambton na
I had already startd d process,when I decided 2 stick wiv Humber because I still av a hagging admission wiv Brock and UNBC, me don swallow chill pill oooo...we will all get our desire by HIS Mercy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
psalmizt: Hello Guys,

Is it possible to start the whole visa application now for Fall session? School resumes sept 1... Any way of getting a fast track evaluation?

As for being possible to submit, it is.
As for meeting up with ur start date, I don't think it is...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
teapea8484:

Thanks bro

How can the form be filled online??
I can't seem to fill it online, I mean the Study Permit Questionnaire form
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mamagbaba: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
tebenezer:

Whao!!!Exactly three months...Do you submit via VAC or Online app??So happy 4 you....

VFS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by psalmizt(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
Onye oma:

As for being possible to submit, it is.
As for meeting up with ur start date, I don't think it is...

Thanks... But do they offer express evaluation considering that I just got the admission letter
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mamagbaba: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
efosa12345: Pls how much was in ur closing balance? Am so happy for you.

Thank you. i will be joining Rotman school of management, i had enough funds to cover 2 years tuition, expenses and then a little change.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by FisayoAgric: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hello House, Pls i submitted my Temporary Residence Visa Applicatn on 24th April 2013, and wen i tracked it yesterday d status read “Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa office Lagos, on 18/06/2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website“. Pls could dis be a positive news i‘ve bn waiting for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
psalmizt:

Thanks... But do they offer express evaluation considering that I just got the admission letter

Baba, to the best of my knowledge, nothing like that dey. It'll have to stay on the queue. If its going to be approved, then you might be asked for a new start date.

But then, if God say U won't stay up to 4weeks to be called for medicals, who can say no? No one!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
Fisayo Agric: Hello House, Pls i submitted my Temporary Residence Visa Applicatn on 24th April 2013, and wen i tracked it yesterday d status read “Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa office Lagos, on 18/06/2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website“. Pls could dis be a positive news i‘ve bn waiting for?

Visit or study visa? If study visa, were you called for medicals before?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
Fisayo Agric: Hello House, Pls i submitted my Temporary Residence Visa Applicatn on 24th April 2013, and wen i tracked it yesterday d status read “Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa office Lagos, on 18/06/2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website“. Pls could dis be a positive news i‘ve bn waiting for?
What type of visa did you apply for. Is it Student Visa or Visiting. and have you been instructed to go for medical?
provide answers to those questions. we can advise you accordingly.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
hi earthgreeners, pls do add me on the medical hopeful list, I applied in May. The good God will favour us all in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by FisayoAgric: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thanks, its Visiting Visa and there is no any instruction on medical.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
azeezwl: hi earthgreeners, pls do add me on the medical hopeful list, I applied in May. The good God will favour us all in Jesus name. Amen

Date please. On what day in May did you submit?

Online or VAC?

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
VAC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.