Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (590728 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
teapea8484: Hello Good afternoon pleas I need you guys respond on this issue
My sponsor is my sugar mom

How do I prove the relationship between us to the embassy, do I say she's my aunt or my sister and do I need anything to prove it

Thanks sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2013

How do I prove the relationship between us to the embassy, do I say she's my aunt or my sister and do I need anything to prove it

Thanks sir
...If infact na ur Sugar Mom, bro, I ain't mad at u....this is not a judgment zone....u can have her as your Aunt...it can work...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
Siga: ...If infact na ur Sugar Mom, bro, I ain't mad at u....this is not a judgment zone....u can have her as your Aunt...it can work...

Oh brother thank you so much, hope I will not ask to prove anything to show that she is my Aunt... And what she does is she have a store in Island where she sell clothes.. And her store is not register cuz I might need to provid C of O of her store and tax clearance which she don't usually pay... so what document do u think I can arrange for her?

Thank u sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
teapea8484:

Oh brother thank you so much, hope I will not ask to prove anything to show that she is my Aunt... And what she does is she have a store in Island where she sell clothes.. And her store is not register cuz I might need to provid C of O of her store and tax clearance which she don't usually pay... so what document do u think I can arrange for her?

Thank u sir.
...If she does not have tax papers ...u provide whatever she has bro...any financial doc ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
Siga: ...If she does not have tax papers ...u provide whatever she has bro...any financial doc ...

Thank you soo much
Mr singa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2013

Thanks sir
like seriously, dude. are u foreal.? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
freshdude:
like seriously, dude. are u foreal.? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Lolzz ! Yes bro am real
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
teapea8484:

Lolzz ! Yes bro am real

Okay, use the exact word then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
teapea8484:

Lolzz ! Yes bro am real

I've been wondering myself. Is your S-mummy married with kids?

Maybe I'm just naive finding it difficult to believe the existence of certain practices! is there a thread for such jist? shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Centennial/Humber
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
9. Kicon PG centennial college
10. Teapea UG MUN
11. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college .Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchechuwku: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2013

Thanks sir

Oh God!!!!!
You're a comedian.
Do you know BLINK??
I think you guys should meet.
LMAO..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2013

Thanks sir

Just say she is your sugar mum. That is enough to demonstrate strong ties. If you don't come back, she'll come to get you! grin grin grin

You'll be surprised how much these guys appreciate honesty and if you succeed, everybody will start rushing dat way! besides, the quota allocated for such sponsors may have been left unused through the years!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Aduke02(f): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
galala123:

Just say she is your sugar mum. That is enough to demonstrate strong ties. If you don't come back, she'll come to get you! grin grin grin

You'll be surprised how much these guys appreciate honesty and if you succeed, everybody will start rushing dat way! besides, the quota allocated for such sponsors may have been left unused through the years!

Lwkmfh! @Galala123... My thoughts exactly!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
galala123:

I've been wondering myself. Is your S-mummy married with kids?

Maybe I'm just naive finding it difficult to believe the existence of certain practices! is there a thread for such jist? shocked
Bro she is not marrid at all, and she has no kids .. I hope this will not be a problem for me ?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
galala123:

Bro in filling of my familly application should I say she's married or should I say she has one children, pleas which one is the best bro.

Thank you sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bashtec9: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
You have to show marriage certificate if she is married but bros just fill in single.
teapea8484:

Bro in filling of my familly application should I say she's married or should I say she has one children, pleas which one is the best bro.

Thank you sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
teapea8484:

Thank you sir.

Bro, What r you talking abt? Is your sponsor your wife?
Y do you want to put her name in the family form? Pls dnt mix tins up for yourself.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hey everybody in the house. I have been writing the letter of explanation/intent for couple of hours and now I have arrived at a satisfactory junction. However,I would like to be advised if it would be better to be a short letter or a fully explained long letter.. Tanx.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 5:43am On Jun 24, 2013
dommakavelli:

Bro, What r you talking abt? Is your sponsor your wife?
Y do you want to put her name in the family form? Pls dnt mix tins up for yourself.

Good morning bro, pleas what I'm saying is I want to use her as my aunt is my sponsor, and if am using her as my aunt I my not to include my aunt in the family application form.

Thank you sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 6:13am On Jun 24, 2013
The questinaire nko
2-chains:

Fill on your computer and upload. You do not need to print it out.
Just download the form and fill it using your PDF reader.
Whr your are done click validate, save it on the computer.
Go to your cic account and upload it.

Please note you are not meant to print out any form. The system wouldn't even accept it if you try to upload it after printing it out and scanning it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 6:20am On Jun 24, 2013
teapea8484:

Thank you sir.
Doubt if any 1 can think for u..u bera give everything u wanna do a deep tut b4 asking questions..cos ur questions aint funny anymore..#just sayn...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 6:33am On Jun 24, 2013
Good morning my peeps, I guess u all had a great weekend cos mine ended with admission,centennial college gave me admission to study gbobal biz mgt for jan 2014,didn't check my mail till ystday 9t since friday...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2013
morning every1, my question goes out to mr Siga and everyother person that is currently living in Canada. what are the chances of getting a job after graduation?whats the ratio of employement to that of unemployed personnel?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2013
Good Morning everybody in the house. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I still have the same question as what I asked last night .

I have been writing the letter of explanation/intent for couple of hours and now I have arrived at a satisfactory junction. However,I would like to be advised if it would be better to be a short letter or a fully explained long letter.. Tanx.

Also,I saw something about a questionnaire form here,is it the same as the family information form ? Can anybody help me out here ? Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mario2575: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2013
Hello house...please I have a question to throw to he house. Are there schools in Canada that accept 3rd class to sudy straight into masters degree. Secondly do all schools in canda require you to pay tuition upfront if granted admission before travelling.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2013
addey101: Good Morning everybody in the house. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I still have the same question as what I asked last night .

I have been writing the letter of explanation/intent for couple of hours and now I have arrived at a satisfactory junction. However,I would like to be advised if it would be better to be a short letter or a fully explained long letter.. Tanx.

Also,I saw something about a questionnaire form here,is it the same as the family information form ? Can anybody help me out here ? Thank you.

There is a questionnaire form which ask if they are similar courses offered in Nigeria, bla bla bla. That one is to be answered too.

I think as a general rule, the LOI should be long enough to say your story, but interesting all the way to keep the person reading involved BUT like advertising, it should be short enough to pass the message within the time frame allocated to reviewing your app. I advise you do not go beyond a single page with between 12-14 character size so the person reading does not have to strain his/ her eyes. As usual, information provided here is my personal opinion and freely given without any responsibility on my part. You may sieve the wheat from the chaff. Good luck bros.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2013
I wish my brothers and sisters on this thread a great week ahead. May we have more calls for meds and TRV's issued this week than last week.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2013

Thanks sir

If really she your S mum and want to help,Then fine....All you need to do is to form activities.Take her to the registry since she's not married,Tell the register that you pupi wont mind if it can be back-dated...Notting is impossible when u have money in Nigeria...Happy married life bro...Then,she is no longer your sugar mum but your legally married wife...you can used her as a spouse on your form.You guys can decide if she wants to come along with you or not...With this,I think you are good to go....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2013

Thanks sir

Used the sir Isaac Newton's 2nd law....Energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can be converted from one form to the other....Shekanah!!!!Convert her from S-Mum to Spouse....Forming activities Nooni
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2013
@galala123,thank you bros. You are always helpful.. BTW,I didn't see any questionnaire form ooo.. Only the family and the Study permit made outside of Canada form only. Help me oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2013
Huzzie: Good morning my peeps, I guess u all had a great weekend cos mine ended with admission,centennial college gave me admission to study gbobal biz mgt for jan 2014,didn't check my mail till ystday 9t since friday...

Congrats....I am heading to centennial college too,software engineering technology..fall sept 2013...can we hook-up??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2013
If it's the online mode of application you are talking about, then I don't think there's any other questionnaire apart from the initial one that later generated the forms and other documents you needed to submit. I will advise you just stick to what the system generated for you. I also feel @galala123 has rightly answered your question about the LOI. Keep it short as much as possible; a page preferably. Cheers.

addey101: @galala123,thank you bros. You are always helpful.. BTW,I didn't see any questionnaire form ooo.. Only the family and the Study permit made outside of Canada form only. Help me oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.