Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588941 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
efewhoa: Agents finally called me that my medical invite as arrived. I will go and get the test done sometime next week. Submitted on the 18th of April grin grin grin Goodluck to all those who are still waiting, your call is on the way wink

Many cheers, brother. Happy for u! May God perfect the rest of the story.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
efewhoa: Agents finally called me that my medical invite as arrived. I will go and get the test done sometime next week. Submitted on the 18th of April grin grin grin Goodluck to all those who are still waiting, your call is on the way wink

Congrats bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

bullstriker: Pls paste email address u used
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tanks man
uchi4jah: Lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
newacca:
Can your Uncle be your main sponsor while you support with your own acct?
If your Uncle has 4.5M and he withdrew all of d money and deposited it again,there is no issues with that. He owns his account. As long as he has substantial amount and turnovers on the acct b4 filing ur visa application.
I wish u all d best.
ciao
thank you very much.I have 1.5m in my own personal account,am a worker delta state polytechnic.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
@earthgreeners 28k total mount 4 my programe.How do i now title my letter of co-sponsor,since i have 1.5m while my uncle 4.5m @newacca please u can contribute.Just the step leve the rest 4 me.Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Congrats bro....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
Anoda week has just gone by and i would like to say this has probably been one of the most successful. we have recieved more than 5medical callups if am correct and this serves as a motivation and also and encouragement for us all. please keep up the good work here. i belive applications are now being dealt for may applicants with some exemptions which God will perfect next week. God bless us all.Have a wonderful weekend ahead. CHEERS!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
Congrats bro...mind if i knw what agency you used?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
@galala123.. longest time bruv... Hope your chill pill dey work ooo. It is well .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Akanmu2013:
If you u can invitation people to Canada so you can not invitation your self or you want to dead here.
grin grin grin ....Lobatan ... Akanmu Kanmu ...

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ahah oga Siga... U no take am easy at all.. Smiles.. " Park well ... Person wey go buy person cloth....na the one wey dey hin neck we go first check....lol...." I swear,I see that one... lol.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
addey101: Ahah oga Siga... U no take am easy at all.. Smiles.. " Park well ... Person wey go buy person cloth....na the one wey dey hin neck we go first check....lol...." I swear,I see that one... lol.
.... Abi oo... wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by muscar: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dear house, does any1 know if it is legal for a study permit holder to purchase a house in canada? Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
muscar: Dear house, does any1 know if it is legal for a study permit holder to purchase a house in canada? Thanks!
...If u have the cash why not.... but if u are looking for a loan...thats a long thing cos no bank go give u mortgage without a job or source of income....but in terms of legality.... ain't nothing illegal about it

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
I think buying a house would be amazing if you have the cash.. I like that question asked by @muscar....but @oga siga.. Is it advisable to buy a house within 3 months of resumption ? I mean 3 months after entrance to Canny .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
addey101: I think buying a house would be amazing if you have the cash.. I like that question asked by @muscar....but @oga siga.. Is it advisable to buy a house within 3 months of resumption ? I mean 3 months after entrance to Canny .
... 3 months? Unless u have the cash... if u do... U can for sure...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
addey101: @galala123.. longest time bruv... Hope your chill pill dey work ooo. It is well .

Thanks for checking up on me. Just hanging on. I expect you'll get feedback before us at the rate online applications are being dealt with.
Have a good weekend.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
@siga... Oga Siga,thanks so much.. That sound amazing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
addey101: @siga... Oga Siga,thanks so much.. That sound amazing.
...No wahala...at least we now know say chop money dey this forum... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
@galala123.. We are all anxious to hear the good news.. I believe something great will happen this coming week. Let's hang in there and with more faith,everything will fall in place.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
@siga.. Oga Siga.... Chop money bawo ?? U be da boss nah.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 6:28am On Jul 13, 2013
ppl buyin houses.. abeg lemme come be ya house boy naa cheesy.. just try buy the house for ottawa.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2013
kenniy: ppl buyin houses.. abeg lemme come be ya house boy naa cheesy.. just try buy the house for ottawa.. grin grin

@ muscar, pls contact kenniy, so that he will assist u in arranging a house in ottawa for u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2013
kenniy: ppl buyin houses.. abeg lemme come be ya house boy naa cheesy.. just try buy the house for ottawa.. grin grin

@ muscar, pls contact kenniy, so that he will assist u in arranging a house at ottawa for u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.