Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589538 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
cao alvin: How can it be possible for my wife to deliver our unborn child in Canada, pls put my thru.

https://www.nairaland.com/1346880/giving-brith-canada-usa/1#16712320
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
hey i got a message notification that u sent me a pm.however dint get the message itself kud u pls resend..cheers
efewhoa: Agents finally called me that my medical invite as arrived. I will go and get the test done sometime next week. Submitted on the 18th of April grin grin grin Goodluck to all those who are still waiting, your call is on the way wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2013

THIS WEEK:
We will get upwards of five (5) medical invites and upwards of two (2) TRV's issued. I'm convinced of this. I'm sure. This isn't wishful thinking. I know.

Meanwhile, got any questions or suggestiongs, please share, we are all ready to share insights... Right?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efewhoa: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
Donxavier: Is there anyone here who applied to study in canada from the Uk?

abeg who knows the answer to this
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
Donxavier:

... we have a couple with a baby that just got theirs...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
Siga: ... we have a couple with a baby that just got theirs...

so with my uk student visa I can apply from here, I don't have to go back to naija to apply. just want to clarify this
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Donxavier:

so with my uk student visa I can apply from here, I don't have to go back to naija to apply. just want to clarify this
...Yes u can....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
Siga: ...Yes u can....

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by janeg123: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
Please i need your help, my document have being in the embassy for the past 7 month now. 2 month after i summited my application, i recieved a letter from the embassy stating that i summited a forged waec certificate which i was ask to provide a letter from waec board stating how i got the certificate and also authentication of the waec certificate should be confirm by member of the special fraud unit which i did provide all they requested but up till date no reply from them. Please what should i do next
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by talura(f): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hi all, feels so good to reaf all these success stories. Applied last year to manitoba ( Msc global health)but wasn't given admission. I plan applying this year for fall 2014 session. I plan to apply to 3 universities and change my course of study to environmental sciences/ health and I also want to be better prepared this time. Please any useful information would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
janeg123: Please i need your help, my document have being in the embassy for the past 7 month now. 2 month after i summited my application, i recieved a letter from the embassy stating that i summited a forged waec certificate which i was ask to provide a letter from waec board stating how i got the certificate and also authentication of the waec certificate should be confirm by member of the special fraud unit which i did provide all they requested but up till date no reply from them. Please what should i do next

Was the WAEC forged?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
janeg123: Please i need your help, my document have being in the embassy for the past 7 month now. 2 month after i summited my application, i recieved a letter from the embassy stating that i summited a forged waec certificate which i was ask to provide a letter from waec board stating how i got the certificate and also authentication of the waec certificate should be confirm by member of the special fraud unit which i did provide all they requested but up till date no reply from them. Please what should i do next
...if its forged...u aint getting it back and u gon be banned for a while...why not go to the embassy and fill a form at the gate then ask watz up..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by janeg123: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
No the waec result was not forged all verification was made and the HNO of weac board have forwarded a letter to the embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonai36: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
Donxavier:

I applied from the UK and got the visa within six weeks.(Not by power,but with God)

Yes, you can apply from the UK with your student visa, as I also applied with my student visa.

Shalom
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
janeg123: No the waec result was not forged all verification was made and the HNO of weac board have forwarded a letter to the embassy.

Then follow Siga's suggestion.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
janeg123: No the waec result was not forged all verification was made and the HNO of weac board have forwarded a letter to the embassy.

Then you got nothing to worry about.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Siga: ...Tell same bro to contact the school or u contact the school yourself and advise them of the address issue.... na simple thing
Thanks very much, I've actually submitted my application since 4wks now so I'm thinking of getting a another acceptance letter that will contain my own address hoping to go and change it, Is it possible?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
PlayPays: Thanks very much, I've actually submitted my application since 4wks now so I'm thinking of getting a another acceptance letter that will contain my own address hoping to go and change it, Is it possible?
...When u get the new one, u can take it down there...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
I have 2 waec certificates with different date of birth due to no fault of mine. Now my int'l passport has another date of birth. Will this affect my chances at cdhc? I'm going for my masters. I'm thinking of sticking with my Intl passport dob since my birth certificate tallies with this info. What do u think?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
adim02: @play pay there is nothing wrong in that.Just package ur doc well that should be ur concern. Cdhc just want to see that you are eligible and your course of in which you apply to avoid not bonafied.You can contact the school that you have change your address in case of recieving any document from the school.You are good to go.
Thanks very much, I've actually submitted my application since 4wks now so I'm thinking of getting a another acceptance letter that will contain my own address hoping to go and change it, Is it possible?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Siga: ...When u get the new one, u can take it down there...
thanks bro and hope that won't affect my processing time, mhen d wait has been like forever
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Tantolu: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
Please I wld like to know if there's any Age limit to study Post graduate diploma or Msc in most Canadian universities/colleges, thanks,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Chatters: I have 2 waec certificates with different date of birth due to no fault of mine. Now my int'l passport has another date of birth. Will this affect my chances at cdhc? I'm going for my masters. I'm thinking of sticking with my Intl passport dob since my birth certificate tallies with this info. What do u think?

If you're going for PG, you can exclude d waec certificate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
Tantolu: Please I wld like to know if there's any Age limit to study Post graduate diploma or Msc in most Canadian universities/colleges, thanks,

No.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 3:28am On Jul 15, 2013
dommakavelli:

If you're going for PG, you can exclude d waec certificate.

Thanks. That was helpful. I will exclude it then an just use my degree results.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 6:19am On Jul 15, 2013
talura: Hi all, feels so good to reaf all these success stories. Applied last year to manitoba ( Msc global health)but wasn't given admission. I plan applying this year for fall 2014 session. I plan to apply to 3 universities and change my course of study to environmental sciences/ health and I also want to be better prepared this time. Please any useful information would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot
I'm with u my Dear.. What course did u study at undergraduate level?... I studied env. Mgt.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2013
I see medical calls and TRV coming our ways this week.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iwinosajack: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2013
Kzinne: are u a dictator?

I bet u ar a fraudulent person, u were not given d opportunity to perpetrate ur nefarious activities that why u dey paranoid!! Guy just log off, no space for u cos u too foolish!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iwinosajack: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2013
Chatters:

Thanks. That was helpful. I will exclude it then an just use my degree results.

What abt ur univ transcripts? Ur university transcripts will bear d age on ur waec if dt is wat u used to enter sch.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2013
Happy new week to everybody hia. I wish all d vry best dis week. Acrra, kunle n myself, lets b hopeful dis vry week cos anitin cn still happen, u neva cn tell. God bless us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.