Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589569 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
oga Siga, Oyeaoma, Adim02 nd Deebla big THANKS to yall *bows*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Aduke02(f): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
PG... I've done my medicals, waiting for further instructions. You?
xladym:
Phew! finally! undergraduate or postgraduate? and how far your study permit and trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) accra2005: April 2
2) Kunle-akogun: April 4
3) Ceo mr cash: April 25
4) dommakavelli: May 2
5) luckydon: May 2
6) nuendo: May 2
7) Gymme: May 3
8 ) bumfem: May 6
9) Shadams: may 6
10) galala123: May 7
11) kjbobo: May 7
12) azeezwl: May 8
13) Pwunmi: May 10
14) shayi12: May 15
15) vooz : May 23
16) tebenezer80: May 28
17) freshdude: May 30
18) adewaleafolabi: May 30
19) ancient1: June 4
20) earthgreeners: June 11
21) efosa12345: June 13
22) donteejay: June 20
23) smile13: June 21
24) addey101: June 28
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
I am so sad to report back to the house that after almost a month of my application. I have been refused a TRV based on my travel history and also,they are not satisfied that I will leave Canada at the end of my studies,Purpose of Visit and my financial status.. However,I want to wish the rest of my people here best of luck. Right now,I am so confused and don't know what else to do .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xladym(f): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Aduke02: PG... I've done my medicals, waiting for further instructions. You?
PG too. Did my medicals july 17th also awaiting further instructions.
Applied online April 21st.
Trying to pay my tuition for one year now...have you been able to do this?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
addey101: I am so sad to report back to the house that after almost a month of my application. I have been refused a TRV based on my travel history and also,they are not satisfied that I will leave Canada at the end of my studies,Purpose of Visit and my financial status.. However,I want to wish the rest of my people here best of luck. Right now,I am so confused and don't know what else to do .

Sad to hear about the refusal. Look into the issues raised and plan ahead after you get some rest. The good thing about the online route is that you get your response much faster which is truly better whatever the outcome. Imagine people who wait 3 - 4 months and then eventually get negative feedback. I met 2 people last week who did not make it to see this week. One was knocked down by a vehicle, the other electrocuted in a hotel!. I feel your pain but quickly want to use this opportunity to let you know that "It is well"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xladym(f): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
galala123:

Sad to hear about the refusal. Look into the issues raised and plan ahead after you get some rest. The good thing about the online route is that you get your response much faster which is truly better whatever the outcome. Imagine people who wait 3 - 4 months and then eventually get negative feedback. I met 2 people last week who did not make it to see this week. One was knocked down by a vehicle, the other electrocuted in a hotel!. I feel your pain but quickly want to use this opportunity to let you know that "It is well"

Well said
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
@Galala123.. Thank you so much for your concern. After I get some rest,how soon would you advise me to start a new application ? My school start date is September , I have emailed them to know if I can resume in Jan. Do you think I can start a new study permit as soon as possible ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
addey101: I am so sad to report back to the house that after almost a month of my application. I have been refused a TRV based on my travel history and also,they are not satisfied that I will leave Canada at the end of my studies,Purpose of Visit and my financial status.. However,I want to wish the rest of my people here best of luck. Right now,I am so confused and don't know what else to do .
..Sorry bro...u can reapply as soon as you are sure u have all it takes to clear those ridiculous excuses of theirs....

Wonder wat they mean u wont go back after ur studies when they are here saying they want to keep all students and started the Canadian Experience Class for students....bunch of confused souls...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
@siga, thank you so much for this .. Like @galala123 said,I think I need some rest then plan ahead . I would like to seek your opinion so I can prepare ahead of the new application. I don't know what they need/want. My sponsor's account has a very good cash flow and a balance of over 6M. Now,I am very confused..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2013

Sorry to read this, however, no need to be confused . . . Repackage yourself and go at it again, but please look at all the complaints and fix them before reapplying. Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
Do I have to re-apply on the same CIC account or I should create a new account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
addey101: @siga, thank you so much for this .. Like @galala123 said,I think I need some rest then plan ahead . I would like to seek your opinion so I can prepare ahead of the new application. I don't know what they need/want. My sponsor's account has a very good cash flow and a balance of over 6M. Now,I am very confused..
...no wahala... ensure u factor in ur tuition, board, living expenses and the $10k extra ... plus some jara... if you can get a co-sponsor that has same level of financial standing...it will help... just have them state wat each will be covering...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
addey101: @Galala123.. Thank you so much for your concern. After I get some rest,how soon would you advise me to start a new application ? My school start date is September , I have emailed them to know if I can resume in Jan. Do you think I can start a new study permit as soon as possible ?

So sorry about your trv bro... May Allah grant you rest of mind and bigger things ahead... Please relax your mind, He is working... May He be with you amen...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
rexxy09: Hello my dear forumites. So many good news to thank God for. You guys give me so much hope. I applied at vfs on the 29th of April and I am expecting to be called for medicals. No contact from CIC till now. God dey sha.
Its not late yet; I submitted April 23rd, got call for medical just last week. Believe in God strongly.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
I always feel sad Whenever I see things like this, well just be strong, I feel ur pain, the major concern now is to look closely to the reasons you were denied and fix it in your next application. But come to think of it, how much was your acct balance on the statement of acct you submitted? Just note that the Lord is ur strenght.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2013

So sorry about the denial...
Some questions pls
1)When you filled ur online quetionnaire, what was ur answer to the question"Do you intend to work off-campus?" (Cos I remember you asking a question about OCWP)-FINANCIAL STATUS

2)What financial proof and evidence of home ties did you attach to ur online application (cos this is most sensitive part of every application and online application is very delicate)-FINANCIAL STATUS/LEAVING CANADA AT THE END OF UR STUDIES

3)Is ur course related to ur 1st degree program or you chose it cos its affordable? - PURPOSE OF VISIT

The Travel History na additional reason wey dey just dash you...DID U PRAY AND FAST VERY WELL ENOUGH

Address the above issues with stronger prayer and reapply, you'll surely testify the handwork of GOD...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pholubaba(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
guyz, one quick question, if ure asked to go for medicals/ full tution fee payment and you could'nt make it before the time frame(i think its a month or so) what will happen and what can you do about it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Work off campus ---- My answer was NO and my Financial proof is a bank account statement of my sponsor which we all believe was a good GO for me. Yes,my course is exactly what I had wished for... Pray and Fast ? I think I did my best,guess it was not enough.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumdish: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sorry about that bro. Unfortunately, the reasons given are so generic hence, one can hardly make serious intuition from it. Offering you any cogent help from afar might not be beneficial. I would advise you hookup with an experienced hand to help diagnose more intelligently.
For the confusion part, I am a christian so I wouldn't advise you to go take Beer/Shepe like Don Siga would, instead, you should try to clear your mind of it in the best way you can, give it some days and come back to it. You have spent time/money/effort/hopes for sure but . . . man gats to move on. Once more I would say, sorry about that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Plz who is ur sponsor? Parents, siblings, uncle/aunt, friend?
addey101: Work off campus ---- My answer was NO and my Financial proof is a bank account statement of my sponsor which we all believe was a good GO for me. Yes,my course is exactly what I had wished for... Pray and Fast ? I think I did my best,guess it was not enough.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
bumdish:
For the confusion part, I am a christian so I wouldn't advise you to go take Beer/Shepe like Don Siga would, instead, you should try to clear your mind of it in the best way you can, give it some days and come back to it.
...So, drinking beer makes one less a christian...ever had Holy Communion before...not the fake ones dem dey give una now.... the main one wey Jesus drank .... remember at the wedding how Jesus turned water to wine....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
My sponsor is my UNCLE.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
After my TRV was refused.. How do I start a new application ? Can I start a new application with the same CIC or a new CIC account ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
addey101: Work off campus ---- My answer was NO and my Financial proof is a bank account statement of my sponsor which we all believe was a good GO for me. Yes,my course is exactly what I had wished for... Pray and Fast ? I think I did my best,guess it was not enough.
So sorry about your denial....however, please dont thread that path of hoping on worksbut Faith!Fasting doesnt get things from God for us....Its our faith in his word that does!Abi how do we explain Plenty 'crooks' and even Atheists obtaining TRVs...
Take your time to look through mistakes you could have made and make amends!How does a man measure that He has prayed enough??So we dont trust in the fasting and prayer but in Him who is able!Fasting doesnt change God's mind toward's us(Jer29v11)...Fasting increases our sensitivity towards God...like knowing What school to apply to...Sponsors to use and not to use....or not to even travel at all!
Wishing you the best If you recieve a "leading" to re-apply!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
So sorry about your denial....however, please dont thread that path of hoping on works but Faith!Fasting doesnt get things from God for us....Its our faith in his word that does!Abi how do we explain Plenty 'crooks' and even Atheists obtaining TRVs...
Take your time to look through mistakes you could have made and make amends!How does a man measure that He has prayed enough??So we dont trust in the fasting and prayer but in Him who is able!Fasting doesnt change God's mind toward's us(Jer29v11)...Fasting increases our sensitivity towards God...like knowing What school to apply to...Sponsors to use and not to use....or not to even travel at all!
Wishing you the best If you recieve a "leading" to re-apply!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
@kjbobo.. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2013

Did you attach a proof of his source of income?
The few people that have got their TRV from online application has been on scholarship which is pretty straight forward, the only exception I know of is 2-chains who besides attaching SOA, also attached his dad's company documents(which acted as source of income). In ur next application, try and attach his company documents(if he owns one) or employment letter (if he is a civil servant)...it matters a lot as source of income cos SOA isnt enough.

While praying, avoid sin esp women paroles...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
After reading about d not so good news,I decided 2 break some not so good news 2 d house again dt unfortunately I wudnt be seeing ma family come september because I av been "called for medicals today". Canada here I come. Tnx 2 d house for d encouragement and chill pills. I used an agent btw.submitted May 15 VAC.av faith pple God wud perfect all.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
galala123: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) accra2005: April 2
2) Kunle-akogun: April 4
3) Ceo mr cash: April 25
4) dommakavelli: May 2
5) luckydon: May 2
6) nuendo: May 2
7) Gymme: May 3
8 ) bumfem: May 6
9) Shadams: may 6
10) galala123: May 7
11) kjbobo: May 7
12) azeezwl: May 8
13) Pwunmi: May 10
14) shayi12: May 15
15) vooz : May 23
16) tebenezer80: May 28
17) freshdude: May 30
18) adewaleafolabi: May 30
19) ancient1: June 4
20) earthgreeners: June 11
21) efosa12345: June 13
22) donteejay: June 20
23) smile13: June 21
24) addey101: June 28

My observation:
Gala123 cancelled Addey101 from list of awaitees before Addey told us about his denial...this is suspicious ooo...Gala wetin happen naa? Hope say you no get hand for am? grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Onye oma:

My observation:
Gala123 cancelled Addey101 from list of awaitees before Addey told us about his denial...this is suspicious ooo...Gala wetin happen naa? Hope say you no get hand for am? grin grin grin

Hahaha...that's a serious allegation oh. Let him cancel shayi12.Shayi12...Congrats! Addey101...refire!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
shayi12: After reading about d not so good news,I decided 2 break some not so good news 2 d house again dt unfortunately I wudnt be seeing ma family come september because I av been "called for medicals today". Canada here I come. Tnx 2 d house for d encouragement and chill pills. I used an agent btw.submitted May 15 VAC.av faith pple God wud perfect all.

Congrats...one good news for monday...God'll surely perfect what He started in ur life

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.