Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587465 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
ceceline: Thanks again and again, she is 7. Will be in year 3 here in Nigeria come dis September....
7 is grade 2 ....they wont let are go to grade 3 .... but try sha...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kunsoft: I hail the house ooo

Please the Good People of Canny forum. Can someone give me directions on how i can notarized my documents? Especially my WAEC Certificate and Transcripts.

Thanks.

@Maazi Siga u got mail from me.

Look for a notary public or high court around you,it shouldn't cost more than #200 naira/page and you should be able to bargain for less depending on the number of docx you want to notarise.
N.B:The amount stated above is the highest I have ever paid, your location would determine a lot because I remember someone on this forum did for about #50/page while another did for way to high amount I think about #2k/page or so.Just bargain well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
clow:

Bruv thanx Man,U too Much,ndd yeah I stay in Lag.Thanx a Lot.
Do u also knw where I can get Birth Certificate the one National Population census issues.

some hospitals have the NPC staff desk who collect data for the certificate. Such staff can get the cert or advise you on how to get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clow(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
dict4alpha: @clow,go to the National Population Commission office on Babs Animashaun street, Surulere.U'll easily get it done there.

Bruv thanx a Lot... And pls u got any ideas how much it costs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by JoeBatters: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Huzzie: TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY 16 Paper route
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
9. Kicon PG centennial college
10. Teapea UG MUN
11. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
12. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
13. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
15. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
16. Soweto ?
17. Tolyem Dip Keyano/Mohawk Collg
18. seunlovesa UG Brandon uni
19. Addey101 UG Dalhousie
20. Joe batters PG Fanshawe College

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Also heading to Seneca Newnham Campus[ but still waiting for medicals. Hope to join u there soonquote author=2-chains]

Seneca newnham campus[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
clow:

Bruv thanx a Lot... And pls u got any ideas how much it costs?
bro 2 get ur birth cert frm npc u nid ur affidavit,passport of person on ur affidavit, 2 of ur own passport photograph,photocopy of ur intl passport or ur national ID...jst go with 3k or 4k...ur cert should b ready in a wk or 2wks...npc office is at surulere jst like dict4alpha said...hope this helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
I just dey Observe......
Please click like if you think we would have about 10medicals dis week...

20 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clow(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
ChriGo: bro 2 get ur birth cert frm npc u nid ur affidavit,passport of person on ur affidavit, 2 of ur own passport photograph,photocopy of ur intl passport or ur national ID...jst go with 3k or 4k...ur cert should b ready in a wk or 2wks...npc office is at surulere jst like dict4alpha said...hope this helps

Thanx a lot ooo,nd yes ots been helpful...Appreciate Fam...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iwinosajack: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=ceceline]Good day my great people, happy Sunday, @ Don Sign thanks a lot, heading to Vancouver.

Hmmm... VANCOUVER~ d New York of Canada! An expensive place to live in
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oyetpel(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Please house how do i go about canada student visa? Am new on this thread, i just dey see TRV, please enlighten me the steps to follow, please, am for Undergraduate. I need the steps.
HELP ME GREAT PPLE.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceceline: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
@iwinosajack so I heard o, it is well. @ oga siga thanks for in info, God bless u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
logo.za:
Hi guyz. Pls how much wats is d cost for medical exams @ Abuja clinics?.exact or rough estimate will do.thanx

It should be like 36k plus 10k for courier

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
dict4alpha: @kicon. Drop ur email addy.I'll give u a contact that can assist u. I've been in ur position b4 and thought it wasn't possible until mine was renewed; 14 months b4 the expiry date.It's possible.@kicon. Drop ur email addy.I'll give u a contact that can assist u. I've been in ur position b4 and thought it wasn't possible until mine was renewed; 14 months b4 the expiry date.It's possible.

Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate. Here knifemi@ymail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
humanshado:

Do you really have to renew now if you are applying online? Why not wait untill you are called for medicals and then submit the old and new passport.

Thanks for your prompt response , I appreciate. I will look into the option of Online.
God bless you all on this forum.

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY 16 Paper route
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
9. Kicon PG centennial college
10. Teapea UG MUN
11. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
12. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
13. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
15. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
16. Soweto ?
17. Tolyem Dip Keyano/Mohawk Collg
18. seunlovesa UG Brandon uni
19. Addey101 UG Dalhousie
20. Joe batters PG Fanshawe College

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumdish: 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
i_am_saheed: @all: please is it possible to extend my Visa or study permit with out coming to naija?.... i was given a 1year Visa for the one year diploma and after dt am going fr a 4 years degree.... What's in for me
i_am_saheed, you have more than enough to worry about right now, so spend your time and effort doing just that.

But just for your information, you can renew any status during the last 6 months of a current status. You would need to renew/change your permit first (so you can remain in Canada)after which you can apply for another visa (so that you can enter again if need be)

Here are the required docs for study permit renewal

-Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Student (IMM5709)
-Proof of Means of Financial Support
-Passport or travel document
-Digital Photo
-Letter of Acceptance

and the required docs for a new TRV

-Application for Temporary Resident Visa (IMM5257)
-Recent Education Transcript
-Canadian Work or Study Permit
-Proof of Means of Financial Support
-Proof of Medical Exam
-Passport or travel document
-Digital Photo
-Letter of Acceptance
-Proof of Next Terms Enrollment

@bolded - My plea to everyone, please come with your medical call up letter and your TRV approval letter, you might require it for the bolded
@i_am_saheed, Like I said earlier , you need not bother for now cos na moi-moi beside the one you just scaled.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
oyetpel: Please house how do i go about canada student visa? Am new on this thread, i just dey see TRV, please enlighten me the steps to follow, please, am for Undergraduate. I need the steps.
HELP ME GREAT PPLE.........
Step 1: look for a preferable public university of your choice in canada that offers ur course of study...(google is ur padi on that)....step 2: apply on the university's website(u would b required to send your high sch transcript nd waec result via courier to d sch) nd pay d sch's application fee(ranging frm $80 - $150)...step 3: once ur application is reviewed by the sch,a decision would b made regarding whether to grant u admision or nt(it takes either 2wks - 8wks to make a decision)....step 4: once u have been given admision and have recieved the admision letter via softcopy by email or hardcopy by courier den welcome to the league of applying for ur TRV(Temporary Residence Visa) at d embassy for ur study period..NB :you dont need toefl wen applying to sch's in canada..only very few strong head schools ask 4 dat....once u get ur admision letter den u can further ask ur questions nd i knw my oga's here would love to help u....peace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nuendo: Ah.!...Since 27th July na....Did my meds 26th. Immediately i finished my medicals,I returned it.

Ok bro...did you submit to VAC or CDHC?
Which hospital did you use?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2013
Huzzie:

Look for a notary public or high court around you,it shouldn't cost more than #200 naira/page and you should be able to bargain for less depending on the number of docx you want to notarise.
N.B:The amount stated above is the highest I have ever paid, your location would determine a lot because I remember someone on this forum did for about #50/page while another did for way to high amount I think about #2k/page or so.Just bargain well.

Thanks alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2013
tgiM...

....Thank God it's Monday!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2013
Didnt you see the list of hospitals in the link sent to you via email. I used The Consultant's practice, 25 raymond njoku street, ikoyi

I applied thru VAC so i returned my passport back to them. Were you asked to pay for tuition??

dommakavelli:

Ok bro...did you submit to VAC or CDHC?
Which hospital did you use?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) luckydon: May 2
2) bumfem: May 6
3) Shadams: may 6
4) onuawuchi: May 7
5) librasat: May 7
6) galala123: May 7
7) kjbobo: May 7
8 ) azeezwl: May 8
9) Pwunmi: May 10
10) vooz : May 23
11) tebenezer80: May 28
12) freshdude: May 30
13) adewaleafolabi: May 30
14) ancient1: June 4
15) earthgreeners: June 11
16) efosa12345: June 13
17) donteejay: June 20
18) Akanmu2013: June 28
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by allspark: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2013
@ceceline congratulations wishing you and your family easy settlement and success.

just 2 questions please. under what visa category did your husband apply and what was the account balance for financial support like.

Thank you and safe trip.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2013
addey101:

UG and heading to Dalhousie.
so fast...u got ur admision deferred
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Gymme(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2013
Nuendo: Didnt you see the list of hospitals in the link sent to you via email. I used The Consultant's practice, 25 raymond njoku street, ikoyi

I applied thru VAC so i returned my passport back to them. Were you asked to pay for tuition??

I plan to use †нє Ikoyi hosp too but †нє lady there that I spoke wit on phone was sayin somethn like pple come as early as 5:30am for the medicals. Pls how did u go abt urs...I mean like wat tym did u get there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2013
Just get there before 7.30 am and you would finish before 10. they have a daily limit of about 40 or so. Have you paid your tuition
Gymme:

I plan to use †нє Ikoyi hosp too but †нє lady there that I spoke wit on phone was sayin somethn like pple come as early as 5:30am for the medicals. Pls how did u go abt urs...I mean like wat tym did u get there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2013
2-chains:
Hello guys,
So ehen, I ave gotten flight departing on the 25th of this month. Emirates to New York sha. Cost 262,000. Then from New York I wud try and see if I can get any flight from JFK or laguardia airport. Maybe dem west jet or porter wud sell to me at the counter.

Hope you have at least a transit visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Gymme(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2013
Nuendo: Just get there before 7.30 am and you would finish before 10. they have a daily limit of about 40 or so. Have you paid your tuition

Thanks bro!
VAC just updated my trackin status dis mornin so I dnt know if I will be asked to pay tuition until I get my passport frm them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2013
Gymme:

Thanks bro!
VAC just updated my trackin status dis mornin so I dnt know if I will be asked to pay tuition until I get my passport frm them.

Congrats. May good news begin to flow.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2013
galala123:

Congrats. May good news begin to flow.

Amen oh...!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Edman2012(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2013
Please house help me with school with low tuition fee in Canada and that could give me cover letter that I have paid 1 years tuition fee, if I pay just for a semester. Please house help me out, I just want to apply for my postgraduate study in Canada and may not be able to pay for the full tuition if embassy ask me to pay a year tuition.
please respond as soon as possible. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.